• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ssr4vegito said:
Madara easily destroyed Hashi's would clones, they're highly inconsistent, percusving the raikage slow and throwing a kunai point blank is much better reaction feat, Tsunade might have kept up but Minato blitzes him, SM still matters as he has shown entering it instantly and is a perfect sage
You don't litsen please refrain from saying that when I showed you a scan of him saying he sucks at it

Also if all I had to do when someone is charging me is throw a kunai out of my hand then I guess I'm faster than tsunade reaction wise too

Minato doesn't blitz physically the only way MInato would blitz Tsunade is if he constantly used his FTG which would enable him to loose chakra which if it comes CR to CR tsunade stomps severely I mean she was able to summon a gigantic summoning fight while mortaly wounded and use the 100 sealings ALL at the same time this is in early Naruto, not even to mention her having enough chakra to heal the alive villagers in shippuden all while being blasted away from the chatoic AP

You need to take a note from your buddy shadow and make counter points that actually make sense because you are literally saying the same things which I am further debunking,,, There is a reason why I am counting his votes and not yours

Com0aring Izuna to Madara is pointless as we don't know how strpng Mangekyo Madara was (there's a reason Izuna is scaled to only mangekyo sasuke) even EMS Madara was beaten by Base Hashi and Golem and Madara has shown to considerabily improve to the point where he could take on SM Hashi later. Madara says Tobirama 'used to boast' nd he was the fastest of 'his time'. Minato reacting to raikage would give bigger results of calced but was regarded as outlier and Tobirama himself admitted two times that Minato was faster and better at FTG, and Madara completely destroyed Tobirama in seconds , Tobirama teleported 2 nine tails so what, Minato teleported an entire Kurama

Hmm. A lot of pointlessly long posts because of quoting entire walls of texts and badly formatted text and pics.

1. Minato physically reacted to A's full speed. A got near, like almost touching Minato's nose level of near, but Minato flicked a kunai, teleported to a tree, teleported back to the kunai he flicked beside A, stepped on A's back, and would've had a kill shot had Bee not interrupted. And that was all while A only moved forward a few inches.

2. Madara mocked Tobirama because the latter used to boast being the fastest shinobi of his time. Of his time.

Not voting yet. I'm still gathering info on my procrastinating time.

I too don't have a definite conclusion cause Tsunade's regen might be too much for Minato and Minato would be untouchable for Tsunade

Not alive, also no he didn't mock him he could've taunted him because of the state he was in but I would count your vote reguardless...

Ssr it kinda is a little bit tbh

Scans, proof, any showings like at all?

He didn't use it untill he was edo like there is nothing showing that also he didn't master it he's lowkey shit at it

Minato doesn't need scans or anything, it's the only explanation. There's 0 chance he learned it while dead, Naruto isn't Dragonball Z. Ergo he learned it while alive but never used it on screen/panel, like about 60-70% of things in Naruto, ex. Tailed Beast Bomb in Part 1.

And he did master Sage Mode just like Naruto and likely much better considering he could enter at a moments notice, Naruto takes sometime, & Jiraiya a while. Speaking of Jiraiya, he's the only one with ""lowkey" Sage mode considering Minato & Naruto could hold sengutsu & Sage Mode perfectly while Jiraiya needed Pa & Ma to regulate it for him & he still took on frog traits.

Minato takes this.

• Rasengan + Clones + FTG
How does Tsunade deal with this? If he or a clone so much as Tags her with his FTG seal, it's GG. Speed equalized doesn't really help all that much.

He's bad at using it because there was never a need. When his fighting style is essentially "drop in, nuke stuff, get out", there is little use for something that requires him to sit still for a bit.

Alive Minato hasn't used sage mode. Like others have said, he is a "Drop in, nuke stuff, get out."

Plus, if Tsunade is releasing either of her seals, she can tank those rasengans and regen. I wouldn't past her to tank a rasengan just to get a good blow on Minato anyway. As that's how Tsunade fights.

Going with Minato.

His style of combat leaves him far more control of the fight. He can effectively hit and run while Tsunade is left trying to chase after him and respond to his changes in position. Even if she can react to him, his abilities allow him to just instantly make or close distances as he really needs to. Should he get a seal on her, it's over at that point.

While Tsunade does have Regenerationn, it really just prolongs the fight if Minato doesn't take Rasengan to her head.

What kind of move rasen senko cho rinbuko sanshiki? We don't have much info on it aside from non canon material and it was the technique used to wipe out the Iwa platoom

@Pepper Kakashi's statement implies alive Minato did use SM atleast once but stopped it because it wasn't his style

Ssr4vegito said:
What kind of move rasen senko cho rinbuko sanshiki? We don't have much info on it aside from non canon material and it was the technique used to wipe out the Iwa platoom
Honestly, I think it's him Teleporting a d hitting with Rasengan in different places. Think of it like Luffy's Gattling Gun.

That's my guess, but IDK...

Because this is the alive version.

He may have mastered it but he never has used it on a regular basis in any encounter while alive. Kakashi's word of mouth means nothing. Theres no reason to believe he would use it against Tsunade in his living version.

He didn't use it against Obito, Ay, Killer Bee or anyone else. The reasoning "it doesn't fit his style of fighting" is PIS

Minato never used it because he didn't need to. He used it against Madara because senjutsu is the only way to hurt him. Also Kakashi's words does mean a lot

More like he couldn't use it against those opponents cause he either didn't have to the time to sit still or his opponents were bad match ups

Sage Mode requires you to stand still to gather the natural energy needed to enter it. Minato's combat style revolves around his speed, mobility and reactions. He is constantly on the move. It's pretty straight forward why he doesn't use it, especially because he doesn't have methods to work around that drawback unlike other characters who use Sage Mode. Besides, standing still also leaves you vulnerable.

As such in most of the fights we've seen him in, he never had a need to use it nor the time to do so.

So, it's not PIS, given that his typical strategies work for the vast majority of the encounters we've seen him in.

Lol what. He never needed use it when he was alive. Minato's time on screen was limited as well so it's not like where going to see him use it. Lastly, even if he didn't use it while alive, he's shown to have it when he was brought back as an Edo and considering no one said he learned it in the afterlife it's obvious he learned it while alive, just off camera which is a thing in many verses.

Regardless, he doesn't need it for this match. FTG and Rasengan give him the win. Tsunade has the strength and Regenerationn but that doesn't help considering she isn't going to hit him and I doubt she can heal headshots.

I vote Minato like others above me.

LordGriffin1000 said:
Lol what. He never needed use it when he was alive. Minato's time on screen was limited as well so it's not like where going to see him use it. Lastly, even if he didn't use it while alive, he's shown to have it when he was brought back as an Edo and considering no one said he learned it in the afterlife it's obvious he learned it while alive, just off camera which is a thing in many verses.
Regardless, he doesn't need it for this match. FTG and Rasengan give him the win. Tsunade has the strength and Regenerationn but that doesn't help considering she isn't going to hit him and I doubt she can heal headshots.

I vote Minato like others above me.
You're doubting things that are proven, and that's the same as saying he learned KCM while alive no one said he learned it while alive so I'm dismissing that claim. "Never needed use it" lol funny he died at the age of 24 because he needed more chakra and physical capacity to seal the whole nine tails within himself... Oh wait? What? Sage Mode does those exact same things oh ok....

Also again yea it does she compares to Raikage who in deed scales equivalent to Minato...

So I'd rather you guys quit claiming speed blitz and rasengan gg, because it's not and all these cclaims of yours do NOT have evidence to back them... Also.... AGAIN.... "Speed Equilized" Next time read the thread please.....

Raikagefeat1

Gemmysaur said:
Hmm. A lot of pointlessly long posts because of quoting entire walls of texts and badly formatted text and pics.
1. Minato physically reacted to A's full speed. A got near, like almost touching Minato's nose level of near, but Minato flicked a kunai, teleported to a tree, teleported back to the kunai he flicked beside A, stepped on A's back, and would've had a kill shot had Bee not interrupted. And that was all while A only moved forward a few inches.

2. Madara mocked Tobirama because the latter used to boast being the fastest shinobi of his time. Of his time.

Not voting yet. I'm still gathering info on my procrastinating time.
You can use this as it's kinda the only thing helping these "Speed Blitzes"

Why on earth would you need to equalize speed between two characters from the same setting that you believe are of comparable speed anyway? That makes no sense.

Entering SM requires you to have plenty of chakra available, something Minato was lacking from the different fight he had had that night.

@Grimreaper

1. I'm really getting tired of your attitude. We've stated legitimate reasons you just ignoring them and saying we are wrong. He learned SM while alive unless your assuming he learned it in the afterlife which wasn't stated. It doesn't matter regardless because our votes don't hing on Sage Mode for him to win this as it's not his style anyway.

2. She isn't faster than the Raikage but is comparable I guess, Minato's reactions scales above the Raikage full speed as he actually dodged the full speed A. Also as stated above me, if you thought Tsunade was actually comparable to Minato you wouldn't have equalized speed.

3. Your pissing me off saying we aren't reading the thread. Speed is Equalized, we know this but Minato can teleport instantly with FTG which allows him to blitz because it takes no time. Your the one not reading the thread because we aren't referring to his normal speed when saying he blitzes.

4. You also need to stop repeatedly going in circles with people's comments taking up the thread with nonsense. People gave their reasoning, Myself, TheC2 and the TheFinalOrder but you haven't counted our votes.

I will close this thread if you keep this up. Enough about Sage Mode as it not needed we are just clarifying he could use it while alive, Enough about speed equalized as we know this and are referring to FTG!. I'm out of here before I blow a fuse.

1.) I am not showing any attitude but if you're tired go to sleep... Also what legitimate reasons other than speculation? Because this site doesn't use it because if they did Broly (Z) and Momoshiki would be 3-A/3-C and Momo would be 4-C/B and even worse examples but anyway again speculation whereas I am giving concrete detail why he didn't have that shit while alive, but again either you're wayyyy too tired or you just resorted to headcanon

2.) Yea lol no shit buddy I've been saying she's comparable this entire time, but what was my evidence saying that auto scaled her to Minato because oh right guide statements saying so
Raikagefeat1

3.) No you're pissing me off read the thread before you comment stuff like blitz, also FTG huh? yet it takes a shit ton of his chakra and it won't allow him to one shot meaning bare minimum he is using it multiple times to get a hit in, and whats to say that Tsunade can't dodge some since she's in comparable in speed (and again guess who also scales to FTG... Oh yea right you should know by now right? good?)

4.) Because all of you gave bad reasoning except for arguably reaper so I can make a needs better reasoning tab for you and you might wanna ust say minato fra if you want to...

Don't use your authority to gg me out of a versus thread for one I am only proving you wrong with stuff you can't prove me wrong about and again Idc Raikage who invetiably became just as fast as the yellow flash scales her to it... Also peace

@Grim

I am not using my position to do anything. There you go again, assuming things. Just like you assumed we aren't reading your thread.

We wouldn't have responded if we weren't. We gave legitimate reasons and you still haven't counted the other votes. You just keep saying we have bad reasoning.

I'm going to close this, it's getting nowhere. You can go and report me if you want, I don't care. You are the one that isn't listening to what we are saying but it doesn't matter does it?, We are wrong and you are right is all I'm seeing from you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back