• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tsuna (KHR) vs Natsu (Fairy Tail)

Render tsuna by airistar-d3agc70
Natsu dragneel epise 166 by kagomechan27-d5svkk4
"E.N.D"

As thw speed difference is unfair, speed equalized and Tsuna gets enmas's ring. High AP vs Hax

IMO Tsuna's speed advantage and hax should overpower Natsu's high AP and raw strength.

Tsuna should take this. He can petrify Natsu with his own Natsu, heh. He also has precog.

Should I remove Enma's ring to make it more fair? Not to knowledgeable on Fairy Tale so I thought Natsu would stand a better chance.

I think that speed might have to be equalized, Drogus. Thing is that Natsu only peaks to "At least Hypersonic+" at his strongest, while Tsuna is MHS+.

Guy pretty much speed blitzs the Dragon Slayer magic user and hax's him to death with ease.

Natsu still has the edge durability which could be big depending on their exact places in their AP levels. Still going with Tsuna for reasons above.

I agree with Peter and Kuu here, he has a few things in his corner to pull off a win, even if speed is equalised

Like saitama maybe? since I think we have stop giving him losses, I mean he once have a dozen losses or something then magic happen and he just one-punch half of his losses. :/

Some of saitamas were removed for a few reasons: IE opponent tiering adjustments making the discussion at the time mute. they weren't removed because he had too many.

I thought we stop give him losses since some staf( I think it's Faisal) think he has way too many losses, but nevermind, let's see if natsu can beat saitama records. :x

Back