• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tsuki Ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu General Discussion Thread

I think part of the scaling to 6-B for Sofia came from the statement of her approaching Root’s power.
Which isn't really true because even Makoto laughed that notion and the fact that is stated how Mirage and Root are superior dragons in a whole other level.

Wasn’t it Root himself that said that though? Idk I need to find it at some point.

no wait it was Sofias own statement kek

also the statement when Mio said that Makoto's magic power is equal to seven to seven demon lords.

that's why don't rely too much on statements.
I mean, that one was more to give an idea of how terrying he looked to others, specially the joke when is mentioned that only appeared like 6 demon lords after use the sealing equipment.

🤔

I can see the argument against 6-B Sofia.

she could probably scale to 7-B or whatever else we come up with for the feats like Makoto fragmenting a mountain and Waterfall freezing her lake or something. I think there’s a storm creation feat too.

So what I can think of for feats that aren't calced or considered rn include:

1) Makoto fragmenting a mountain in his fight against spider Mio. (Likely between Low 7-B to 7-A)

2) Waterfall freezing the surface of Meiris Lake. (Likely between 7-C to 7-B)

3) Sugey/Serwhale can stop the eruption of a small volcano underwater. (Anywhere from High 7-C to High 7-A and 6-C)

Just skimming the mange, I unfortunately can't find any notable feats.

There's also a few feats that aren't as easily quantifiable:

1) Mio Splitting the sea

2) Makoto shaking Asora with his mountain busting attack.
“It was so strong it made the whole world tremble. The air and the earth trembled as if in fear.”

3) Tomok and Mora's 7 attacks being stated to at least kill a hundred people.

“The five attacks Tomoki fired and the two attacks Mora released, rained onto Sofia.

A thunderous sound and an explosion.

If it were released onto troops, its firepower would easily kill at least a hundred.”

4) Blue Lizard (Forgot the name) Froze 4 of makoto's students in ice instantly.

The four of them were all enclosed in an ice cluster. If it were smashed like that, their life would be over right there, but Blue Lizard-kun didn’t move. Because he understands that this isn’t real combat but training after all. Slightly sticking out his red tongue, he stabs the large one handed sword into the ground, and with his blue scales basking in the evening sun, he sits down at a nearby boulder and waits for Makoto or Shiki to return. That appearance was overflowing with composure. And the warped expression in his face seemed as if he was slightly happy at the growth of the students.”
Which just based off of the references for common feats page freeze four people would be 9-A+ I believe.

5) Ema instantly freezing Daena

“Jin was punched by several unknown things to the point that he was lifted up to mid-air; Daena was instantly turned into an ice pickle; the footing of Misura turned liquid, and when he was buried up to his neck, the ground turned hard again, restraining him; Izumo silently fell asleep on the ground.”

6) Makotwo making a desert out of a country.

And I found like 2 miniscule feats from the manga actually.

Aside from that I have these additional statements I'd like the bring into the fold:

NEP For Tomoe​

“Well, I wouldn’t say there’s no chance, but this temple holds the special characteristic of my water, and it was combined with the power of the Meiris Lake; a result born by chance. It is also the one of the reasons why I live here. In magic, water is indeed one of the elements closest to creating a space, but in terms of the utilization you are thinking of, the one with the highest chance of knowing would be a certain someone that specializes in illusions.” (Waterfall)
Someone that specializes in illusions… It is true that something of this level can’t be done easily.” (Hibiki)
-Someone who specializes in illusions can likely create space according to waterfall. More Evidence of NEP. (Because it's proof Tomoe can create space through illusions, so it would make sense that she can also erase space through illusions)

“…Please forgive this blunder of mine. My body has been blown away without remains, so I unconsciously did something like this.” (Tomoe)

Her body without remains…

As I thought, this Tomoe is…

There was the shock of that kiss, but I could tell that something even colder and heavier than that was being lodged in my stomach.

It hurts.

Tomoe was smiling all the time, and as if slipping into the thick mist, she dispersed like sand to the wind.

She disappeared.
-Tomoe temporarily existed as an illusion (NEP) for a brief moment after her body was completely destroyed “with no remains”. The with no remains quote being key here.

Fate, Law, and Concept manipulation for Makoto​

“Cheat boy . . . Did he defy the physical boundaries of fate?”(Susanoo)

Susanoo picks up on the word Verdandi says and then urges Skuld to explain.

“Well, it is a bit different than a cheat really.”(Verdandi)

“Yes . . . first of all, he was actually supposed to die after his little sister was born, but this was evaded when he met a healer that had helped him. He did not notice the power of that person though.”(Skuld)

“A healer? To meet such a person is very rare, especially in the human world . . . This is too much of a coincidence.”(Athena)

“Isn’t that right! As expected from the Goddess of War, Athena! I also thought that someone had been guiding his fate, thus, I followed his thread of fate. But it truly was just a coincidence, there was no trickery by anyone. He had escaped the fate of death by pure coincidence. This was worth the luck of at least five lifetimes! Thus, his thread of fate begin to spin itself again, and when I followed it to the future, it had transitioned into his former world. This is the reason I took an interest in this boy.”(Skuld)
-Makoto changed the fate of his death

“This is an absolutely pointless action and will never create any results, but that boy did not give up. Rather, I am sure he did not even have the conscious choice to give up. I believe this concept does not exist in him. That is the reason he could keep doing archery so happily. Maybe he did not even have time to think about giving up because he was trying to so hard with his weak body. Eventually, his fate thread spun and created the talent for him. That big wall was broken down.”(Urd)
-Makoto worked so hard that he caused his thread of fate to spin and create a new talent for him.

“There was Alexander the Great* in the past. In recent years it would be Hans Ulrich Rudel*. Both of these men were born with different talents and destinies as was this boy, and compared to this boy, their scale of destiny was also different. However, in those cases, they had rewritten their talents and avoided their original times of death. This is most likely the first time anyone has added a talent to himself.”(Urd)
-Like Alexander the Great and Hans Ulrich Rudel, Makoto could change his destiny from what he was born with, however Makoto is the first person to have ever created a new talent when changing his destiny.

“I heard about his talent from my brother. It is the ability to always hit a target. This will eventually become a physical law or a concept level ability. There is no level of accuracy that ability cannot reach. It was awoken when he took up archery.”(Susanoo)

Susanoo heard about Misumi Makoto’s ability from Tsukiyomi. The ability to concentrate, to concentrate and hit whatever you desire. According to his brother, this ability will eventually surpass the physical boundaries of the world itself. It is an excellent ability that is quite useful in a harsh world like this where human powers are difficult to manifest.”
-Additional Law and Conceptual manipulation (Type 3) with accuracy for Makoto

1) Makoto fragmenting a mountain in his fight against spider Mio. (Likely between Low 7-B to 7-A)

3) Sugey/Serwhale can stop the eruption of a small volcano underwater. (Anywhere from High 7-C to High 7-A and 6-C)

1)agree except
2) what?
3)how did he stop the volcano?

1) Mio Splitting the sea

Which just based off of the references for common feats page freeze four people would be 9-A+ I believe.

1)split as in few meters here acording to the manga.
2)I remember, that but no one in asura felt the attack and only thing that was destroyed is the mountain.
3)isn't this one useless
4)dk about this
5)dk about this
6)yeah but it happen offscreen and we don't know how manny hit it took.

Aside from that I have these additional statements I'd like the bring into the fold:

NEP For Tomoe​

-Someone who specializes in illusions can likely create space according to waterfall. More Evidence of NEP. (Because it's proof Tomoe can create space through illusions, so it would make sense that she can also erase space through illusions)

-Tomoe temporarily existed as an illusion (NEP) for a brief moment after her body was completely destroyed “with no remains”. The with no remains quote being key here.

Fate, Law, and Concept manipulation for Makoto​

-Makoto changed the fate of his death

-Makoto worked so hard that he caused his thread of fate to spin and create a new talent for him.

-Like Alexander the Great and Hans Ulrich Rudel, Makoto could change his destiny from what he was born with, however Makoto is the first person to have ever created a new talent when changing his destiny.

-Additional Law and Conceptual manipulation (Type 3) with accuracy for Makoto
no, it literally says water affect space and mist is water

(another version) there is nothing from that that indecate NEP.
maybe yes for incorporeality
her illusion is made from mist, that her thing
she could exist as soul and materialize a body with mist like she materialize other stuff
NEP=exist as nothing (no soul, no body, no mind, and sometimes no concept)
only her body was desroyed and we don't get any more info about that

there is no manipulation of anything
just super lucky enough to meet a magical person that saved his life, and kinda prove the fate sister aren't anywhere close to omniscient

that's called training to become talented, nothing special in fiction

not sure about this one
is It "always hit the target" or just teleporting his arrows and everyone describe it using flowery words
because it looks like Its the latter
what do you think?

3)how did he stop the volcano?
Not really stated other than it was done physically
1)split as in few meters here acording to the manga.
2)I remember, that but no one in asura felt the attack and only thing that was destroyed is the mountain.
3)isn't this one useless
4)dk about this
5)dk about this
6)yeah but it happen offscreen and we don't know how manny hit it took.
He says it was with one spell.
no, it literally says water affect space and mist is water
No, waterfall is saying that her element (Water) is less tied with the manipulation of space opposed to Illusion creation. So it's not aboutwater element shenanigans, because if it was
(another version) there is nothing from that that indecate NEP.
maybe yes for incorporeality
her illusion is made from mist, that her thing
she could exist as soul and materialize a body with mist like she materialize other stuff
NEP=exist as nothing (no soul, no body, no mind, and sometimes no concept)
only her body was desroyed and we don't get any more info about that
NEP isn't necessarily existing as absolutely nothing. It's just existing in a state that doesn't really exist. So while it's not really provable that her soul was destroyed as well, we at least know that her body was absolutely gone and she could communicate and think as illusionary mist (Which you argue is still technically physical, but then I'd say, why did they make it a point of saying that her nobody was completely erased if she still existed physically?)
there is no manipulation of anything
just super lucky enough to meet a magical person that saved his life, and kinda prove the fate sister aren't anywhere close to omniscient
I agree for the first statement to a certain extent... however, the second statement putting the first into context sort of make this .
that's called training to become talented, nothing special in fiction
No. He was literally the only person in history to ever do this our of the hundreds of billions of humans to ever exist, in a world where it's already difficult for a power to ever manifest at all.

So yeah.
not sure about this one
is It "always hit the target" or just teleporting his arrows and everyone describe it using flowery words
because it looks like Its the latter
what do you think?
It's literally gods stating how his power works. Why would they be using flowery language here?

Not really stated other than it was done physically

He says it was with one spell.

No, waterfall is saying that her element (Water) is less tied with the manipulation of space opposed to Illusion creation. So it's not aboutwater element shenanigans, because if it was

NEP isn't necessarily existing as absolutely nothing. It's just existing in a state that doesn't really exist. So while it's not really provable that her soul was destroyed as well, we at least know that her body was absolutely gone and she could communicate and think as illusionary mist (Which you argue is still technically physical, but then I'd say, why did they make it a point of saying that her nobody was completely erased if she still existed physically?)

I agree for the first statement to a certain extent... however, the second statement putting the first into context sort of make this .

No. He was literally the only person in history to ever do this our of the hundreds of billions of humans to ever exist, in a world where it's already difficult for a power to ever manifest at all.

So yeah.

It's literally gods stating how his power works. Why would they be using flowery language here?
one spell could be area effect or many projectile like Root

I just reread the chapter, water say nothing about the connection illusion and space, he is only referring to Tomoe as the better space manipulator.

yes, it is
example: the absence of info type 2 will be considered NEP
someone whose (body,soul,info,concept) was erased will be considered NEP
(she could exist as a soul, but apparently she can't do anything in that state without reincarnation)

ok, that what happen when people rely on gods for everything.

it just not enough info about it. (can you find more)

just remembered something, do you think Tomoe existing without a body got something to do with Futsu.

we know the souls of the natives go back to Futsu's world and Tomoe could make an offshot or illusion of herself.

one spell could be area effect or many projectile like Root

I just reread the chapter, water say nothing about the connection illusion and space, he is only referring to Tomoe as the better space manipulator.
So if Tomoe is already known as being able to manipulate space, why isn't it possible for her to create an ability capable of erasing space? Because iirc your argument against PIR was that there's nothing saying she can actually create or destroy space through illusions.

just remembered something, do you think Tomoe existing without a body got something to do with Futsu.

we know the souls of the natives go back to Futsu's world and Tomoe could make an offshot or illusion of herself.
I don't think that there's anything which points to it being this. For all we know, they never even had that interaction with Futsu in the alternate timeline, as this chapter was hundreds and hundreds of chapters before the Futsu one.

So if Tomoe is already known as being able to manipulate space, why isn't it possible for her to create an ability capable of erasing space? Because iirc your argument against PIR was that there's nothing saying she can actually create or destroy space through illusions.

I don't think that there's anything which points to it being this. For all we know, they never even had that interaction with Futsu in the alternate timeline, as this chapter was hundreds and hundreds of chapters before the Futsu one.
that's a NLF
no feat

anyway we don't get much info about that timeline so everything is based on assumption

that's a NLF
no feat
It’s not NLF, she is literally stated to turn waterfall into an illusion, you called it flowery language, and I disputed that by bringing evidence that even before PIR Tomoe could create space. So the feats aren’t outliers and absolutely make sense in context.

It’s not NLF, she is literally stated to turn waterfall into an illusion, you called it flowery language, and I disputed that by bringing evidence that even before PIR Tomoe could create space. So the feats aren’t outliers and absolutely make sense in context.
yes, she turn waterfall into illusion (mist)
the only feat of Tomoe creating space is Asura, and there is nothing about space manipulation other than her portals.
(space got nothing to do with illusion)
assuming she can do anything that categorize as space manipulation is a NLF

everyone call her mist "illusion" even though it can be touch and felt (cold temperature) like a normal mist, also we know she is good with water affinity
water=mist
Mio can eat her illusions and Alte lighting destroy them indicating it's made from mana, like Makoto fire spear being absorb by Mio because their mana and regular fire.

This is why I mention It some form of transmutation, the verse has a lot of this: stone, tree, sword, mist, egg...
or Makoto turning people into humans with the pact.

the only real illusion is Rana and Shiki disguises at school and the forest elf village, which don't work on someone stronger than you.
wasn't the priestess able to see their true form

for incorporeal we have Mio's phasing and souls in generals.

statments and no feats

and there is nothing about space manipulation other than her portals
This is wrong, she also has a sword technique where she erases the space between her blade and her target. More proof of spatial erasure.
everyone call her mist "illusion" even though it can be touch and felt (cold temperature) like a normal mist, also we know she is good with water affinity
water=mist
This is literally never shown or stated, in fact, in her first use of mist the author makes a point of saying her must is completely dissimilar from normal mist which doesn’t shift from the physical movements of people. Even the way it’s described suggests it isn’t physical at all.
I can’t see my surroundings clearly nor my own hands.

I can’t even see where I am standing.

There is such a big dragon so close to me, yet I can’t even see its figure.

Moreover, if the dragon moves, the mist should also undulate with it. But the mist stays calm, right in place.

The one creating that mist is certainly that dragon Shen, huh. No fair.

To top it off, its presence.

To not even be able to feel that is just too weird. This mist is not a normal mist after all.” -Mist Manipulation potency.

1) A whole mountain would had needed to be fragmented to reach Low 7-B, just a part of it wouldn't be even close to Low 7-B (on top of be impossible to calc due unknow size fragmented). And from the Black Spider fight the result I got while calcing was 7-C explosion.

2) Is there some statement of the lake size or an image to try calcing? Otherwise I would need to use something like the average or minimum lake size (which idk, would need to search).

3) For curiosity, from where you got High 7-C? Because the High 7-A and 6-C calcs are literally impossible to use due to the fact that they were two of the most catastrophic eruptions in the recorded history of the world (like, one affected the entire world and the other changed the geography of countries). Although I think the energy produced by an underwater eruption is different than a normal eruption due to the difference in environment.

1) Mio Splitting the sea

1) I'm facing a similar problem with Death Mage, I think there is simply nothing to do without any additional information.

2) This can be something quite good, just tru to gather the information of Asora until that point so an approximate or minimum size could be established to make a calculation.

3) That's useless honestly, at most maybe it could be used for dozens of meters range or maybe hundred, but pretty sure Tomoki already had higher range feats.
Con

4) That one could be something interesting... if it wasn't for the fact that is supposed that Asora residents are tier 6, so a tier 9-A to tier 8 result isn't good enough to matter, and I'm saying this as someone who have be doing like 4 ice calcs the last days.

5) Mostly the same as the previous point, unless Daena had something special that make the result much higher.

6) That would probably be something good but don't really scale to anyone that it would matter (like, is possible for current Makoto to scale but current Makoto scale far higher than what that calc would give). So at the end is a waste of time.

Haven't really see much of the following post due to be in a birthday party but tell me if I didn't see something.

This is wrong, she also has a sword technique where she erases the space between her blade and her target. More proof of spatial erasure.

This is literally never shown or stated, in fact, in her first use of mist the author makes a point of saying her must is completely dissimilar from normal mist which doesn’t shift from the physical movements of people. Even the way it’s described suggests it isn’t physical at all.
yes a attack through space (portal), erasing space will be something like what gojo (jjk) does
erasing space=removing the distance and not sending an attack across it like teleportation

yes it is
its a fantasy world nothing is normal, a fire that burn you soul is not normal, a water that heal is not normal, a thunder that petrify is not normal. but there still element: fire, water, thunder, mist
nothing about her mist is abnormal (except the portal thing), and of course a mist that move unnaturally is not normal but it still a mist.
are trying to make it NEP just because it feel weird, really?

1) A whole mountain would had needed to be fragmented to reach Low 7-B, just a part of it wouldn't be even close to Low 7-B (on top of be impossible to calc due unknow size fragmented). And from the Black Spider fight the result I got while calcing was 7-C explosion.
The text from the chapter seems to suggest the whole thing was destroyed as he says the mountain had become rubble.
A slightly far away rock mountain had become rubble, and it had signs of a spider there.

It looked as if only its shadow was remaining.

Ahahahaha. This…I could only laugh at it.

That kind of attack…

I confirm it. The attack just now would even slaughter a dragon.”
I’m pretty sure the feat doesn’t even happen in the manga kek.
2) Is there some statement of the lake size or an image to try calcing? Otherwise I would need to use something like the average or minimum lake size (which idk, would need to search).
Nothing conclusive tbh. Just guesses based on context clues. Such as there being an island in the lake.
3) For curiosity, from where you got High 7-C? Because the High 7-A and 6-C calcs are literally impossible to use due to the fact that they were two of the most catastrophic eruptions in the recorded history of the world (like, one affected the entire world and the other changed the geography of countries). Although I think the energy produced by an underwater eruption is different than a normal eruption due to the difference in environment.
I’ll have to look it up when I get home. Another verse I follow heavily is KHR and we had some volcanic eruption calcs there that went from High 7-C and ended up being recalced to 6-C iirc.

I’ll respond to more stuff when I get home.

The old calc was actually 7-B , with the accepted one being 6-C currently
From what I learned of submarine volcanoes briefly last night, the vast majority of eruptions are underwater and any eruption that can reach the surface is very powerful. Because of water pressure.

Ok, I finally investigated the matter about volcanoes and I can say that calculation is bad, like really bad. It assumes a speed of at least 16763.53m/s for the volcanic eruption when volcanic eruptions actually range between the 200-300m/s, with the max speed I could find being 405m/s (quite complete this research so is good), and like even other volcanoes calculations in the wiki don't use such a wacky speed, for example this one done by a calc member use the 200-300m/s speed, and even this one from Avatar which have an actual video to get a timeframe (a short timeframe like 0.5-0.4) don't get a speed that absurd.

Due to be a manga with no timeframe one could get from a video (like in the Avatar example) it should be used the speeds of real eruptions. Although through my search I found that apparently there exist a formula to calculate the total energy of eruption with E=ΔP*V, a method used by a calc member in this calculation and that other calc members seemed to like, so I believe in this case it should be the method used for that feat (I'm thinking in maybe even create a calc thread to see if such method should become the standard).
From what I learned of submarine volcanoes briefly last night, the vast majority of eruptions are underwater and any eruption that can reach the surface is very powerful. Because of water pressure.
Now the actual submarine eruption of this case, after investigate quite a bit various pages, thermes and such, I ended finding this relatively recent study (2021) that state they generate between 10^16  to 10^17 Joules of energy, in other words between 2.39 to 23.90 Megajoules, so slightly below the Mount St Helens eruption in the case of the high-end. Now since he says it was small probably the 2.39 Megajoules should apply to that eruption, however I'm not actually completely sure if he would scale to that value as that is the total energy of the eruption, the opinion of calc members should be asked regarding this.

can you start with the low tier(Komoe,Rana,Io ...) they don't have many hax or feat so it will be easier, right?
The problem with that, is that there are abilities and statements that apply to pretty much everyone throughout the entire novel and it's not just as simple,

Like; stuff related to mana resistances and the leveling system apply to the entire verse essentially.

Add skill scaling and it becomes a whole mess of its own.

Also, those three are mid to high tiers in the verse not low tier kek.

The problem with that, is that there are abilities and statements that apply to pretty much everyone throughout the entire novel and it's not just as simple,

Like; stuff related to mana resistances and the leveling system apply to the entire verse essentially.

Add skill scaling and it becomes a whole mess of its own.

Also, those three are mid to high tiers in the verse not low tier kek.
It's a mess.

One Piece profiles are "outdated" generally, as in their abilities, resistances, lack of references and scans etc. But their actual stat scaling isn't outdated. 6-B has been on the profiles for multiple months now after previous threads got it accepted; the most recent thread even got possibly 5-C scaling accepted.

There are future plans to revise some of the scaling in the series, but that just pertains to all of High 7-A characters and some of the 6-B characters that no one actually uses (such as the Red Scabbards)

If you want to use the more commonly used 6-B characters for match ups, you can use them just fine.

Back