• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

TSSDK (LN) Revision: How many slime CRT has been made this year?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just stuffs that we missed in the early volumes of the LN. Too lazy to read the WN version for now :p

Rimuru should have Adhesive Manipulation because he's a slime lol.

Rimuru and Hakurou gets Pseudo-Invisibility and Lack of Presence when using Formhide which has the similarities of Ikki Kurogane's Trackless Step and it was able to lose sight from Magic Sense which has 360 vision on a atomic level. This move was used by Hakurou to slip past Rimuru and Rimuru used it to lose sight of Hinata in their 1st encounter

There were a few other Arts, too. Instantmove, for one, which allowed exactly that, or Formhide, which forced your opponent to lose sight of you.
~ Light Novel Volume 2​
Rimuru's First Key Regenerationn Negation should be changed to Low-Godly since Predation consume spiritual life-forms like Veldora to his stomach. The only difference between Gluttony and Beelzebub is that Beelzebub has the soul hax triggered by fear hax and upgraded Food Chain.

Hakurou (Light Novel) should get resistance to Analytical Predictio due to the fact that Rimuru can't beat him even if he reads his movements

Launching Magic Sense, I honed my consciousness on the world around me. Sense Heat Source and Keen Smell were also activated.
Question. Enhance Ultrasonic Wave to evolve the extra skill Sense Soundwave?

Yes

No

Ah. Good job, Sage. Just what I was hoping to hear. I thought "yes" to myself, and with that, I opened up a treasure trove of information—the movements, temperature, smell, sound, and everything else related to the magicules surrounding us. Now there was nothing that could escape my senses.

That gave me an extra jab of confidence as I took on Hakuro, his sword casually lifted up to his chest. The next thing I felt was a dull blow to the crown of my head. It couldn't have been a cleaner strike—no pain, no damage. He didn't put any force into it at all. Still, though… That was skill, not speed. We were on completely different levels.

"What was that?"

"Hoh-hoh-hoh! I call that Haze," he explained with a smile. "It is part of my Formhide skill set, and the more magic I invest, the more I can dilute the presence I project. I believe you have the ability to obtain it for yourself, too, Sir Rimuru."

It didn't sound very likely. It apparently took him a good century or so to learn, so I didn't like my chances that much.

"Yeah, I… I'd sure like to, sometime."

Hakuro nodded approvingly.

It hurt my feelings a little, but I couldn't do much about it. Arts weren't skills, after all. They took time. And whatever advantage I had in skills—and I had a big one, I was sure—it was nothing compared to what Hakuro could do.

I didn't think I was acting all high and mighty, but he sure humbled me there. And maybe I could just cast a Flare Circle and be done with him, but that wasn't the point. This was a swordsman. One born as a nameless ogre, tirelessly practicing his skills in the shadows, away from public sight. No wonder he was the strongest in his tribe. I doubted he had shown a full effort yet, and I was sure his newfound youth only made him tougher.

In an ideal world, he'd be known across the land for his talents. That's what I honestly thought.

"Right," Hakuro said, smiling like a doting grandfather. "One more time, then."

Before we could make another move, though, we heard the sound of a large bell ringing. Something had triggered Soei's alarm system. Thank heavens for that. I had no chance of beating Hakuro, and I was ready to call it a day. So we headed for Rigurd's residence instead.
~ Light Novel Volume 2​
I wasn't worried, though. This orc was, in my eyes, pretty weak. Unlike Hakuro, whose strikes seemed impossible to avoid even with the instincts of a born hunter, I could still predict this orc's moves just by looking at him. It was cute, in a way.
~ Light Novel Volume 2​
----
I think we should re-evaluate the justifications of Spirit Particles which is currently in put as Deconstruction. I think Spirit Particles is Existence Erasure here's why:

It completely destroys Gluttony without a trace (Mind, Body and Soul).

The request, delivered in Hinata's beautiful voice, was granted. The resulting show of force was literally divine, enough to crush all physical and spiritual presences within its defined space. It was the ultimate in targeted, destructive magic, emitting flashes of white light as it poured from Hinata's hands to the circle. It sped out at thousands of miles per hour, almost at light speed, as its holy power made cells and souls vanish without a trace. It was more than enough to make the Glutton disappear, not affecting the space around it at all.
~ Light Novel Volume 5​
Glutton has no link from Rimuru so he's independent from Rimuru

That's what the battle record told me. I was watching from the side, as if it was on TV or something, and it was simply breathtaking.
One thing I earned from this battle was Hinata's broken rapier. I was able to run it through the Stomach to take it for myself. More important than that, though, was the info I gleaned about her magic and skills. I had deliberately set the Glutton out of control, linking it to the Great Sage itself without going through my own spirit. I had no spiritual link to it myself; it was operating purely on its own volition. That was why, even when it took Hinata's final Dead End Rainbow strike, it didn't affect me at all.
~ Light Novel Volume 5​
Spirit Particles like Melt-Slash is capable of destroying concepts as seen with Ultimate Skill Beelzebuth

《Report. Attack can be counteracted by sacrificing Ultimate Skill ÒÇîGluttonous King BeelzebubÒÇì, suggest to adapt said strategy.》

Even at this point, Wisdom King Raphael-sama is still reliable.

But honestly, it will be a huge loss to sacrifice ÒÇîGluttonous King BeelzebubÒÇì, but right now I can only follow this instruction. Since it is the solution suggested by Raphael that has the highest rate of success, I should not have any hesitation.

Ironically, It seems to be easier to lock onto her attack despite such high speed. Since it is so fast, there is no way for her to change her trajectory.

Wisdom King Raphael-sama has locked onto Hinata's location using ÒÇîPredict Future AttackÒÇì and activated ÒÇîGluttonous King BeelzebubÒÇì.

The battle plan is to have ÒÇîGluttonous King BeelzebubÒÇì consume everything as soon as Hinata's sword comes in contact with me.
~ Light Novel Volume 7​
That's also the reason why Rimuru have Mid-Godly Regenerationn

Rimuru's 2nd key should be upgraded to Mid-Godly Regenerationn for his current justification in his profile and capable regenerating from Melt Slash which can destroy concepts like Ultimate Skill Beelzebub

Hold on? Wisdom King Raphael-san wouldn't make such dangerous gambit, so could it be…….

——that even if I didn't use ÒÇîGluttonous King BeelzebubÒÇì to cancel the attack, I wouldn't be killed even when hit by ÒÇîMelt SlashÒÇì head on?

《Answer. Of course not. Speculate to consume massive amount of magicule, however, the physical body can be instantly revived through ÒÇîEndless RegenerationnÒÇì.》

……

Then what were you nervous about?

Or perhaps, did you want to analyze ÒÇîMelt SlashÒÇì by consuming it?
~ Light Novel Volume 7​

Rimuru's 2nd key should get Resistance to Conceptual Destruction (Type 4) for capable of blocking Trinity Disintegration which is used by spirit particles just like Melt Slash

ÒÇîÒÇîÒÇîWe shall end you now, Demon Lord! Trinity Disintegration!ÒÇìÒÇìÒÇì

Damn! I don't think ÒÇîGluttonous King BeelzebubÒÇì will make through this one.

《Answer. No problem. Activate ÒÇîAbsolute DefenseÒÇì of Ultimate Skill ÒÇîCovenant King UrielÒÇì? YES/NO》

Oh, as expected from Raphael! (D: I'm dying to not insert a sasuga, sasuga me.)

Of course I would choose YES, eh?

I suddenly have a strange feeling.

As I was concerned over it, the ÒÇîAbsolute DefenseÒÇì of ÒÇîCovenant King UrielÒÇì were activated for the first time. I feel as though my skin is being covered by a thin layer of transparent membrane.

With this layer of membrane——ÒÇîAbsolute DefenseÒÇì as blockade, ÒÇîTrinity DisintegrationÒÇì is completely countered.
~ Light Novel Volume 7​
----
Diablo should have Existence Erasure from his End of World which I thought he had it already but he doesn't. By the way this is from Yen Press (I despise them lol) translation which was released in December 24 and not the Fan Translation which was way out before.

This is the YP translation

It was as unfair a skill as it was inhumane. Breaking out of it could only be done with sheer willpower and a well-trained spiritual body—but almost nobody could defeat the spiritual life-form of Diablo in that contest, and not even the Seven Days Clergy was an exception.
(What, what is this?!) (Our, our magic is disappearing?!) (N-no…) The three of them struggled in abject surprise, but there was nothing they could do. The clock ticked on their personal hell—and after a short while, their world collapsed. "Enjoy reflecting upon your foolishness in the deepest pit of hell…" It was time for the final flourish—End of the World, the final snuffing out of the Tempting World he created, taking everything inside with it. It swallowed up the Seven Days Clergy's full despair, taking it all the way to the final second… …and then the promises made in this battlefield were safely carried out.
~ Light Novel Volume 7​
This is the Fan TL translation (which is more accurate to the raws)

They shout in astonishment, yet amounting to no change.

They can only allow time to pass as they remain in despair.

In the end, their world begins to collapse.

ÒÇîReflect on your stupidity at the depths of hell——ÒÇì

With this said, Diablo wraps up the final act.

ÒÇîCollapsing World (End of World)ÒÇì——As ÒÇîWorld of TemptationÒÇì collapses, it will suck in those affected by it.

The world comes to an end, devouring the despair of the ÒÇîSeven CelestialsÒÇì along with it.

——Soon after, the promise made at this place will be successfully carried out.
~ Light Novel Volume 7​

Those who have the Intrinsic skill Resist Physical Attack or Melee should be added/noted in their P&A section

Received. You have acquired Cancel Pain, which interrupts the creation of pain. Your Resist Melee Attack has reduced the amount of damage taken. The amount of damage your body has incurred is ten percent. The intrinsic slime skill Self-Regenerationn has taken effect. Would you like to support it with your Predator unique skill?
Yes

No
~ Light Novel Volume 1​
----
Monsters and Demons should have Unholy Manipulation because they are made of magicules to an extent and magicules are "countered" by holy field.

Removal of Existence Erasure from Shion's profile because she doesn't have EE to begin with and it came from a flowery word

Now a single orc appeared before Gabil. Another group, clad in black armor, formed a circle around him. Definitely higher-level ones, decked out in full plate and showing a military discipline none of the other orcs had. The one facing Gabil was likely an orc general like the one Shion had erased from existence a bit ago; he clearly projected a much stronger presence than the orcs in the circle.
~ Light Novel Volume 2​
----
Fixing slime character's speed. They should be FTL combat speed at base and MFTL+ combat speed with Thought Acceleration

Notify me what also needs to be added so we can hope that this is the final CRT of the early volumes

For resistance to Conceptual manipulatif i think its type 4 instead of 3, and Melt slash not only destroyed concepts but soul as well and its literaly an Sword version of disintegration so it should have EE attribute as well, i agree

Wait do Unique Skill users gain resistance to memory manipulation because their soul is strong enough to retain their memories of their previous life? Gonna ask this before I put it in the board

Im not sure since there is only 2 reincarnator otherworlder, even Agera lost His memory after reincarnated as a demon but i don't know if he have unique skill or not, im neutral regarding this.

Can we re-apply US user resistance? Hinata despite able to use prediction simulation she barely catch up to Rimuru and its because her pure skill that she was able to predict Rimuru attack.

The only reason why we reject it is because Hinata can predict His movement and the problem is did she use Unique skill or just her sword skill to predict Rimuru's movement

Yeah its by pure skill

"It was a hunch. That it would be a fatal misstep to continue her current pattern of attack——

An unknown sixth sense is tempting in Hinata's mind. Hinata has always enjoyed doing things in orderly fashion. She doesn't act without a basis or rationale, yet right now she has chosen to put faith in her instinct.

And so she was saved. It was fortunate that Hinata forcefully changed her path of attack as soon as she launched a feint. More precisely, she was able to successfully attack by charging her body into Rimuru directly. Rimuru also showed a surprised expression, but then raises his sword uncaringly at Hinata again. Hinata also points her rapier at Rimuru.

However, something is not right. The feeling that Rimuru is giving her is completely different now. Hinata tries to launch a feint. It was an attack that can be easily blocked, yet Rimuru ignores it and slash directly at Hinata.

The way he acted without hesitation raises doubts for Hinata that he has seen through her pattern.

——Coincidence? No, it can't be……. That was more accurate than my ÒÇîPrediction SimulationÒÇì—— Indeed, it's almost predicting the future.

All in all, Hinata's thoughts seem to have been seen through by him. That's an incredible speed of growth. Although my sword skill is above him, he however has superior abilities to make up for his flaws. Now any average attack would not be of use. If that's the case—— Hinata is very calmly comparing herself to Rimuru. Right now her chance of victory is surprisingly low.

Stalling for any longer would prove to be beneficial for the her enemy——It was precisely because of this reason that she tried to resolve the fight sooner, yet this is how things have turned out to be."

Adhesive Manipulation is fine; Rimuru should have it in the WN and LN for creating gel from his own body and being able to use Sticky threads. The end of the battle against Orc Disater in both WN and LN highlight Rimuru's body adhesivity.

Pseudo-Invisibility and Lack of Presence are fine.

Why Mid-Godly for Veldora; the best case is he got was after he after he become an Ultimate Skills for Rimuru which is his Demon Slimes key. I see a case for Low-Godly with Predator for both the LN and WN in his first key since Rimuru can consume souls as he did for Shizue where the evidences when she manifested from him aduring his fight against Hinata.

On the Concepual Manipulation, can I be given why US are concepts again? Also, if the Cionceptual Manipulation is Type 4, then I don't think it think it good enough to prved Mid-Goly Regenerationn as those concepts are really specific.

Hakurou (Light Novel) getting resistance to Analytical Predictio, I guess could work.

Diablo getting Existence Erasure could work especailly since he got Subjective Reality.

>Monsters and Demons should have Unholy Manipulation because they are made of magicules to an extent and magicules are "countered" by holy field.

I don't think them getting Unholy Manipulation makes sense. Magicules is not unholy as even those on the Holy Place used them. Also, Holy field is law manipulation to create a barrier which prevents the usage of magic. So, I disagreed.

Those who have the Intrinsic skill Resist Physical Attack or Melee should be added/noted in their P&A section - I agree.

>Fixing slime character's speed. They should be FTL combat speed at base and MFTL+ combat speed with Thought Acceleration.

Why? From what I read, it would only scaled to those comparable to Awakened Demon Lord like Rimuru could have the speed; so, the top tier only and not all of them have the speed. I am a bit confused on FTL combat speed at base, I vague recalled of it, so can you provide evidence of it. MFTL+ combat speed with Thought Acceleration work for the top tiers.

>Rimuru's 2nd key should get Resistance to Conceptual Destruction (Type 4) for capable of blocking Trinity Disintegration which is used by spirit particles just like Melt Slash

It looks fine.

Spirit Particles as Existence Erasure could work.

>Removal of Existence Erasure from Shion's profile because she doesn't have EE to begin with and it came from a flowery word

If the evidence was this weak, I agree with the removal.

I got the Regen Neg mixed up lol yeah it should be Low-Godly. I'll fix this

For the US as concept, well you can check it in this previous thread: https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/3545535#Concept_and_Abstract_Existence. Also NeoSuperior find more evidence the Unique Skill are concepts from the raws due to Yen Press mistranslations.

For the Unholy Manipulation, I think Rimuru and Diablo should have it because Rimuru can summon demons, have dark hellfire skill, Sin series skill, etc.. Diablo has many demonic stuff in his kit which are all unholy

For the Slime speed, I just based it from the Black Lightning in Rimuru's first key and should at least count as part of combat speed but the reaction speed is trickier to scale. Thought Acceleration can also boost the speed of skills too which makes the Black Lightning from FTL to MFTL+ at least. Magic Sense is FTL because it can perceive light and Melt Slash was too fast for Fritz even with Magic Sense so there's the MFTL+ reaction speed

For the Mid-Godly Regen, Infinite Regenerationn is stated to be capable of regening even after the Spiritual Body is shattered and Melt Slash not only destroy the Rimuru's US but also capable of destroying the soul due to Disintegration properties if they got caught in the light. Raphael stated that Rimuru is capable of regenerating after that even if it hits him

I agree with Elizaah, although I'm not sure about the Low-Godly regen negation. Veldora specifically allowed Rimuru to absorb him and wasn't damaged in the process, so he didn't have to regenerate in the first place. I don't remember first key Rimuru absorbing anyone else with Low-Godly regen, so yeah. I'm neutral on the conceptual stuff, given the fact that there still was some discussion about whether Slime's stuff should really count as concepts.

Rimuru should have Adhesive Manipulation because he's a slime- Agree

Rimuru and Hakurou gets Pseudo-Invisibility and Lack of Presence when using Formhide- Agree

Rimuru's First Key Regenerationn Negation should be changed to Low-Godly since Predation consume spiritual life-forms like Veldora to his stomach- In agreement with what WHYNAUT said here

Hakurou (Light Novel) should get resistance to Analytical Predictio due to the fact that Rimuru can't beat him even if he reads his movements- Agree

I think Spirit Particles is Existence Erasure here's why- Neutral, already talked about this before and disagreed with it.

Rimuru's 2nd key should be upgraded to Mid-Godly Regenerationn for his current justification in his profile and capable regenerating from Melt Slash which can destroy concepts like Ultimate Skill Beelzebub- Don't agree Ultimate skills that are concepts so destroying one won't give concept manipulation. They are devices which give acess to the ultimate principles, they aren't those principles, there is absolutely nothing that says "all ultimate skills are concepts".

Spirit Particles like Melt-Slash is capable of destroying concepts as seen with Ultimate Skill Beelzebuth- Don't agree with Ultimate skills being concepts so disagree.

Rimuru's 2nd key should get Resistance to Conceptual Destruction (Type 4) for capable of blocking Trinity Disintegration which is used by spirit particles just like Melt Slash- Disagree cause don't think US are concepts.

Diablo should have Existence Erasure from his End of World - Nothing in either translations says anything about being erased from existence, disagree.

Those who have the Intrinsic skill Resist Physical Attack or Melee should be added/noted in their P&A section- Agree

Monsters and Demons should have Unholy Manipulation because they are made of magicules to an extent and magicules are "countered" by holy field- Agree

Removal of Existence Erasure from Shion's profile because she doesn't have EE to begin with and it came from a flowery word- Agree.

Fixing slime character's speed. They should be FTL combat speed at base and MFTL+ combat speed with Thought Acceleration- Which characters would this apply to, Awakened Demon Lord tier i assume? WHYNAUT brought up before that he thinks they should only have MFTL+ reaction speed while FTL in base, pretty neutral about it.

CP sums up my thoughts on this well.

As for the speed rating, that's because the current rating essentially has Rimuru's combat speed scale from his Thought Acceleration in a roundabout way.

Well I hope the future volumes explain more about Ultimate skills.

I thought the regen neg comes from predation in Rimuru's 1st key? I thought that it's similar to Yhwach's regen neg via absorption though so I assumed it came from that.

End of World is functions like EE which the world devours them along with their sins

Why would comsuming anyone grant Regenerationn negation? It just either seal or trap them.

That's just Low-Godly regen as it's clearly says "Speculate to consume massive amount of magicule, however, the physical body can be instantly revived through "

Second there are there any actual feats for this one where it destroy both soul and physical body and have a character regenerate? Talking about this key. Otherwise a lot of characters from many verses have something on the level of Melt Slash and survive regenerate from it but like this case no actual show of doing it. It more like resistance from what I can say.

@Zara I assume that Rimuru's regen neg (high) comes from predation and has the same justification for Yhwach's regen neg. Rimuru also consumed Shizu's soul too plus gaining his appearance and skills.

Veldora is stated to be capable of regenerating his spiritual and astral body but no evidence yet in the LN that he can regen from nothingness

What does Yhwach has to do with Slimeverse?

Consuming a soul it's noting special. I don't understand how this would grant Regenerationn-negation.

If no evidence then why bring it?

Veldora may regenerate but if he's within a stomach then he will basically regenerate there and if he can't escape doesn't matter.

Consuming someone's soul isn't Regenerationn negation. That's like saying that EE that erases someone's body, mind and soul is low-godly regen neg. It isn't, it's hax that happens to work in a way where certain levels of regen can't bring you back.

I'm using Yhwach as a comparison and he has regen neg because of his absorption which is similar to Rimuru.

Well if you consume the soul + material body doesnt that mean he has low godly regen neg because he can't come back from that. Or is that a different matter though?

Well you ask to give me examples to those who can come back from regenerating from nothingness and only Veldora is close to that feat wise but not truly regenerating from nothingness

Veldora's case was tricky because he was still stuck Chloe's sealing which Rimuru was working until his Awekend Demon Lord ascenion to free him. He id absorb Shizue's entire body and soul; usally, such feats negated Mid-goly Regenerationn so I will leave it at that.

For the Unholy Manipulation, I think Rimuru and Diablo should have it because Rimuru can summon demons, have dark hellfire skill, Sin series skill, etc.. Diablo has many demonic stuff in his kit which are all unholy - it should work, the prior easons was to out there, for me.

That said everyone with an US should have concept manipulation specific to what their US is, as US give access to the ultimate principles of the world.

I don't know why US is not Conceptual manipulation, Raphael has been stated to be Conceptual intelligence, and when ultimate skill is destroyed, it doesnt completely dissapears from the world, someone in the world maybe can get it again, we know different person cant have the same Ultimate skill, and to get the said skill you have to kill the wielder then you can have a chance to get it.

Also can we re-apply US resistance?

For Mid-Godly and EE Disintegration, it should be EE because erased cell and soul and leave no trace, Atom, Sub-atom is a "trace" of the destroyed Cell, and if it leave no trace means it Will not leave any physical matter. Thats why i think it should be EE

Melt slash and Disintegration is able to destroyed soul and Ultimate skill (concept), Raphael stated even if it hit, he can just regenerate.

Conceptual intelligence is a vague statement that is contradicted by the fact that Ultimate skills aren't stated to be concepts, but devices which give access to them.

Disintegration makes cells and souls vanish, atoms are never stated, anything more is an assumption.

This would be a whole lot easier if someone posts something that says "all ultimate skills are concepts" but that doesn't exist, the statements we have about them say they are "devices" not "concepts".

Assuming US are concepts is the same as saying a remote is the same as a tv, when they aren't, the remote just lets you control the tv.

Its not contradict since its never stated to be not concepts,

Physical and spiritual vanish without "trace" is already enough to prove its an EE

All US is comparable in its nature, so US ability should works on Conceptual level, means Beelzebub is Conceptual absorption.

It is contradicted unless you're saying that Ultimate Skills give access to themselves.

It isn't. If you atomize someone with pure AP, you can also say they've vanished without trace, but it's not EE.

@Celestial Pegasus

Thank you for helping out.

Just a reminder that "Disintegration" is written like this in Japanese:
Ú£èÕ¡ÉÕ┤®Õúè´╝êÒâçÒéúÒé╣ÒéñÒâ│ÒâåÒé░Òâ¼Òâ╝ÒéÀÒâºÒâ│)

The Kanji means something along the lines of "Spirit Particle Decay", which proves that what we are talking about here is at the very least "sub-atomic" in nature.

Celestial Pegasus said:
Conceptual intelligence is a vague statement that is contradicted by the fact that Ultimate skills aren't stated to be concepts, but devices which give access to them.

Disintegration makes cells and souls vanish, atoms are never stated, anything more is an assumption.

This would be a whole lot easier if someone posts something that says "all ultimate skills are concepts" but that doesn't exist, the statements we have about them say they are "devices" not "concepts".

Assuming US are concepts is the same as saying a remote is the same as a tv, when they aren't, the remote just lets you control the tv.
Lets just say US work like a smartphone then, theyre also devices arent they? that dont need any remote to make it work

Ultimate Skills give access to the ultimate principles of the world. They are not themselves those ultimate principles.

WHYNAUT said:
Ultimate Skills give access to the ultimate principles of the world. They are not themselves those ultimate principles.
There is a large issue with that though. I mean answer me the following questions: What exactly is the thing Hinata destroyed with Disintegration during her first encounter with Rimuru? What exactly is the thing that she destroyed with her Meltslash during her second encounter with Rimuru? Is it a manifestation of the "device" or a manifestation of the "principle"?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back