• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Trying to see how this'd happen but scared of stomp closure.

2-B Arceus vs 2-A Zeedmillenniummon

Personally wonder if through resistance negation if Arceus could try hax to threaten Zeedmillenniummon but zeed is quite a lot especially with his regen and innate advantage.

Zeed in character. If it isn't an absolute stomp either way maybe thread can be moved to a serious match... Might be too hopeful.

If you don't be serious can you have a joking answer and a serious answer after with reasons.

so ever since Arceus beat Bill Cipher, he's being put up against every 2-A there is lol

Tbh I always just wanted to do digimon vs pokemon god tier vs god tier for a while but digimon been way too strong. Arceus closed the gap considerably but I'm still iffy if he wont get laughed out of the battle.

Zeed stomps badly.

The match against Bill Cipher worked because Bill himself is pretty weak fro being a 2-A, while here Zeed is not only way more haxxed, but he's also infinitely stronger than both Bill and Arceus.

I don't see anything there that suggests that Arceus > zeedmillenniummon, other than the 'Arceus is omnipotent' hyperbole

GyroNutz said:
I don't see anything there that suggests that Arceus > zeedmillenniummon, other than the 'Arceus is omnipotent' hyperbole
I was going off resistance negation and in profile hax could make up for the things arceus lacks vs zeed. Not being able to resist hax one isn't immune to is pretty huge tbh. But I guess noone wants to entertain the thought of unresisted hax being a problem for 1 tier different beings

i was talking about the link he sent actually. I'm fine with different tier matchups but in this case it definitely is a stomp

Back