• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Unmatchable Characters list

His passive social influence makes it s..
main-qimg-15bbe21611cb9d49d12dad6410a7b87e-lq

Warhammer Fantasy Daemons

All of them have extremely hard to Interact with AE1 and NEP requirements to do anything of use to them, they all have passives out the ass and most have 1-A hax. Stomp or be stomped.

Warhammer Fantasy Daemons

All of them have extremely hard to Interact with AE1 and NEP requirements to do anything of use to them, they all have passives out the ass and most have 1-A hax. Stomp or be stomped.
Reaper are you looking for help in Warhammer stuff?

Good luck, looking at the profiles it seems very hard lol
I mean it really isn't outside of 7-A not being a well-populated Tier, you can usually throw the melees at borderline anyone that's not Uber haxed and not have them stomped lol

His passive social influence makes it so hard to match him
SpongeBob resists social influencing so maybe that one

kamen rider oma zi-o

6-D with 8-D smurf hax

also he has the powers of literally every single rider in the franchise meaning he basically has every single power.

his profile isn't finished yet but he'll soon be able to gain the ability to negate all immortalities. Also Beyond dimensional existence type 2, aspects 1 and 3 nonexistent physiology, abstract existence type 1, Acausality type 1 and 4, has all forms of immortality, type 2 transduality along with the ability to negate transduality type 1, can make himself incorporeal, and the ability to become invulnerable and create force fields makes him pretty much nigh-unkillable.

also he can negate the resistances of enemies as well as use plot/conceptual type 1, 2, and 3 hax and not only does he have the powers of every single rider but he also possesses the resistances of every single one of them along with his own resistances.

this page is not even close to being finished but i'm just going to show you guys what he currently has.

Screenshot-2023-06-28-065424.jpg

Screenshot-2023-06-28-065611.jpg

kamen rider oma zi-o

6-D with 8-D smurf hax

also he has the powers of literally every single rider in the franchise meaning he basically has every single power.

his profile isn't finished yet but he'll soon be able to gain the ability to negate all immortalities. Also Beyond dimensional existence type 2, aspects 1 and 3 nonexistent physiology, abstract existence type 1, Acausality type 1 and 4, has all forms of immortality, type 2 transduality along with the ability to negate transduality type 1, can make himself incorporeal, and the ability to become invulnerable and create force fields makes him pretty much nigh-unkillable.

also he can negate the resistances of enemies as well as use plot/conceptual type 1, 2, and 3 hax and not only does he have the powers of every single rider but he also possesses the resistances of every single one of them along with his own resistances.

this page is not even close to being finished but i'm just going to show you guys what he currently has.

Screenshot-2023-06-28-065424.jpg

Screenshot-2023-06-28-065611.jpg
Wowie. That's a good one.

His passive social influence makes it so hard to match him
tbh i would be freaked out from seeing a weirdo with six nipples and a snake for an arm. i'd definitely shoot that man on sight.

also this verse is one of the most weirdest verses i have ever seen. like who writes this kind of shit
Believe me I watched the entire show to remake the profile and most of the thing that are not on the profile made me go crazy because of weird it was. Its actually a good show thought

No. He has boundless passive plot manipulation

Can you give me links for those pages?

Nvm, Xavier stomps with casuality manipulation I think

The second he is flattened plot manip will kill him
That not how Murphy Law plot manipulation work

It makes the "flattened" space become part of It's story, It still will go as a old time detective tale with characters, drama and be long ass history
It's not a "insta kill hahaha win"

I'd suggest Bleach characters but there's only like a few other franchises who can match up with them so they probably don't count

Back