• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Unmatchable Characters list

The_Impress

She/Her
VS Battles
Retired
Concept of this thread is making a list of characters that literally can't get any fair matches on the wiki i.e. non-stomps, whether be it through really weird ratings, overpowered/severely underpowered mechanics, inconning every time, or just being stuck in a weird wiki blindspot.

Keep in mind the wiki list is dynamic, so if a fair matchup IS found, your character will be removed from the list altogether.

Some other rules, we're going by Standard Battle Assumptions + Speed Equalized, and Unknown characters I'm not allowing to stop redundancy.

The List​

• Gilgamesh (The Unwritten): Has passive High 1-A Plot Manip, Stats Reduction and Immorality Negation with a 1-A Concept Destroying horn to boot, if you get past that hes a fairly skilled 9-B with Peak Human speed and no resistances.
  • Emperor of Mankind: 1-A Type 9, EE, Immorality Neg and essentially resists everything to that level.
  • Caine/Mage (WoD): Various High 1-A shit including the passive Subjective Reality and Power Null
  • Jill Presto: Passive 1-A Fate and Probability Hax plus High Godly regen for good measure
  • Little Treasure: Passively makes 1-As shit themselves
  • Oryx, the Taken King: Metric shit ton of hax, immorality and resistances
  • The Nerevarine: every single move they can use against a character will happen instantly, so it's another stomp or be stomped situation.
  • The Champion of Cyrodil: every single move they can use against a character will happen instantly, so it's another stomp or be stomped situation.
  • The Dovahkiin: every single move they can use against a character will happen instantly, so it's another stomp or be stomped situation.
  • The Vestige: every single move they can use against a character will happen instantly, so it's another stomp or be stomped situation.
  • Hawke - 10-A character with a High 8-C AOE move (thousands of meters of range) that cannot be spammed, and in fact being able to use it very rarely is his weakness. So he either one-shots with an undodgeable move or he dies before he can use it again.
  • Gibby - Passive planetary corruption, has some more hax but nothing too crazy.
  • The Crooked Man - Stonewall character who might or might not be an avatar cast by a corpse that's pretty hard to find unless you know it exists. Has hax but very overtime hax, so either you can kill it (and that makes it a stomp since it can't hurt you) or you can't, which means it mindhaxes you overtime.
  • Heaven Smiles - Almost all of them require two layers of ESP or what have you to see or hurt them (kinda like Stands), and to add to that their main method of attack is (for most of them) exploding, which kills them, so either they get an incon or they lose anyway.
  • Kamen Rider Zero-Two : His quantum haxes and skills-predictions make it impossible to find a match for him. So his matches would end up as he stomps his opponent or his opponent stomp him.
  • SCP-3812: either transcends his opponent and stomps or doesn't transcend and gets stomped
  • Anos Voldigoad: Haxwall going.
  • Thunder McQueen: [Demonetized]
  • Yveltal: Either stomps (when people start in range of it death auras), incons (when the enemy also has passives or they kill it from a distance so it goes instant death on the planet), or gets stomped (when they resist its death auras)
  • Void Entity. Nobody in 7-B resists his passive universal corruption that doesn't kick him right into next week
  • Dark Samus. Similar reasons, top of Low 4-C for a reason.
  • SCP-682 (Extended Canon): has a shit ton of hax and resistances, with most of its matches ending in a stalemate
  • Arale Norimaki: Either stomps or gets stomped, there is no in-between.
  • Sadakaya: Haxxy incorporeal low tier, I have the feeling every match would either end up with her being unkillable and haxing the enemy to death, a stalemate between her being unkillable and the opponent resisting her hax, or her being screwed by someone who resists and outhaxes and/ or AP stomps her.
  • Pyron's second key: An invisible and shapeless mass of intangible energy larger than twice the Milky Way. 3-C is already a small tier, but even accounting others I've always thought it would be difficult for everyone to properly interact with it, and if they have NPI it would be difficult to determine what would actually hurt him, how, where etc..., let alone what he can do with his own powers and size. I think all matches would be mismatches because he stomps the enemy, he gets stomped and outhaxed or it becomes impossible to even imagine how the battle would unfold in the first place.
  • Void Shiki: She either stomp because 1-A every nasuverse hax and resistance + transduality etc., or get stomped because baseline 1-A.
  • The Nine: Mostly the same reasons as Pyron, but it's made worse by the fact that they can't normally interact with the world.
  • The Old Man: Either you resist his plot manipulation and are immune against everything he does... or you don't and you passively lose.
  • Hatou Manabu: Aside from being extremely hard to permanently kill, her special nature makes it so that she has already done every possible move she could ever do against you when the fight starts. So either you're already dead or nothing she could do will ever work against you.
  • Griffin: either you resist, or you are crushed by his limbs from Higher D
  • Chaos King: Second key, you can't kill him, and CK just absorb you or else you stomp on him
  • Monarch of Pointland: you can either touch him or not.
  • Jessica Sorrow: passive 1-B subjective reality that negates attacks and erases people from existence
  • Iihiko Shishime (Medaka Box): his subjective reality is broken
  • Hanten Shiranui (Medaka Box): look above
  • Darth Nihilus (Star Wars): you either resist his deathhax or get passively stomped
  • Officio Assassinorum Culexus Assassins power null makes them stomp most things if it doesn't work they don't really have any other tricks
  • Cueball: 10-C with a bunch of hax and is extremely small, if you can hit him and get passed the hax hes just a 10-C character.
  • Arceus: has tons of passives, especially defensive passives, layered in awkward levels above concept level. Anyone who can bypass those defensives is probably gonna stomp, and anyone who can't either gets inconned or stomped.
  • Edmond Dantes: 1-A Soul destruction and have an ability to go immeasurable, rendering him to be nigh-unmatchable
  • Beiloune: Classification hax as a ton of applications and in his overshadowed state he exists outside of space and time. So you'd need the range to hit him, the senses/knowledge to tell were he is, and the resistances to defend against his Classification hax which effects people who have some form of resistance... it's hard for me to find good matches that aren't stomp or get stomped.
  • True Dark Genie: Multiple immortaliies that make him hard to kill and you need to go back in time to stop his birth and erase him otherwise he spreads to other points in time and continues to do so. Again, it's either stomp or gets stomped.
  • Noah. High 7-A character that has the composite of the entire verses concept hax at a multiversal level... and every character in the verse has concept stuff. She has good regen and is a robot, so many methods of taking her down don't work. Additionally, as she is the incarnation of the multiverses concepts, if you BFR her or erase her too well, you basically nuke yourself at a conceptual level. A fair match against her just has too many variables to meet.
  • Mamoru. He has passive supernatural luck that changes the past, but aside from that is a normal human. If he doesn't passively defeat his opponent, he probably gets stomped.
  • Satou Hiroshi. He is a perfectly average human. That alone makes him lose against virtually everyone that is allowed to have a profile on the wiki. Almost all characters he can really fight are featless 10-B keys of characters before they got their actual powers... and then the match either is immediately decided by the opponent being above/below average... or it doesn't have a conclusion since there are no real feats.
  • Femto: has passive casaulity hax that rendered any attacks useless, on top of being abstract existence. You also need to get through their immortalities and unnaturally charisma.
  • Kogasa Tara: you either aren't capable of harming them and they're capable of harming you which makes it a stomp, or you're capable of harming them. When that happened it's more than likely that the opponent the primordials are facing are haxlord, I mean what kinda character has feat affecting Nonexistent Physiology and Transduality unless they're haxlord or higher dimensional, if this happened, most of the Primordials aren't capable of combating back due to their...lack of offensive hax, and low level AP, even if the primordial has an offensive hax, it's more than likely the opponent is capable of resisting it due to the opponent being a haxlord or higher dimensional. A stomp for the haxlord a.k.a their opponent.
  • Junko: you either aren't capable of harming them and they're capable of harming you which makes it a stomp, or you're capable of harming them. When that happened it's more than likely that the opponent the primordials are facing are haxlord, I mean what kinda character has feat affecting Nonexistent Physiology and Transduality unless they're haxlord or higher dimensional, if this happened, most of the Primordials aren't capable of combating back due to their...lack of offensive hax, and low level AP, even if the primordial has an offensive hax, it's more than likely the opponent is capable of resisting it due to the opponent being a haxlord or higher dimensional. A stomp for the haxlord a.k.a their opponent.
  • Hecatia Lapislazuli: you either aren't capable of harming them and they're capable of harming you which makes it a stomp, or you're capable of harming them. When that happened it's more than likely that the opponent the primordials are facing are haxlord, I mean what kinda character has feat affecting Nonexistent Physiology and Transduality unless they're haxlord or higher dimensional, if this happened, most of the Primordials aren't capable of combating back due to their...lack of offensive hax, and low level AP, even if the primordial has an offensive hax, it's more than likely the opponent is capable of resisting it due to the opponent being a haxlord or higher dimensional. A stomp for the haxlord a.k.a their opponent.
  • Shion Yorigami: you either aren't capable of harming them and they're capable of harming you which makes it a stomp, or you're capable of harming them. When that happened it's more than likely that the opponent the primordials are facing are haxlord, I mean what kinda character has feat affecting Nonexistent Physiology and Transduality unless they're haxlord or higher dimensional, if this happened, most of the Primordials aren't capable of combating back due to their...lack of offensive hax, and low level AP, even if the primordial has an offensive hax, it's more than likely the opponent is capable of resisting it due to the opponent being a haxlord or higher dimensional. A stomp for the haxlord a.k.a their opponent.
  • Raikou Horikawa: you either aren't capable of harming them and they're capable of harming you which makes it a stomp, or you're capable of harming them. When that happened it's more than likely that the opponent the primordials are facing are haxlord, I mean what kinda character has feat affecting Nonexistent Physiology and Transduality unless they're haxlord or higher dimensional, if this happened, most of the Primordials aren't capable of combating back due to their...lack of offensive hax, and low level AP, even if the primordial has an offensive hax, it's more than likely the opponent is capable of resisting it due to the opponent being a haxlord or higher dimensional. A stomp for the haxlord a.k.a their opponent.
  • Bubble (BFDI): It's a bubble with little combat experience who dies if you sneeze on it
  • Shallow Vernal's first key: she has type 8 Immortality where she won't cease to exist as long as all stories (aka her enemies) still exist and she'll emerge into her second key which is 9D being with passive plot, powernull, and enhance sealing where she seal her target's abilities and regen so her enemy absolutely can't kill her as killing her will result in her becoming her second key so either her opponents has 9D smurf resistances or her opponents can incap her which is very hard considering her first key also has passive powernull and abundance of resistance to incappable hax like bfr and i haven't talk about her 9D smurf plot hax that she uses as her first move so it's either stomp or get stomped
  • Kuromueina's first key: she's effectively 5D possibly 7D being with almost all of her haxes and resistances are at that level even in her first key, so once again it's either she stomps her opponents or get stomped

Last edited:
Gilgamesh (The Unwritten): Has passive High 1-A Plot Manip, Stats Reduction and Immorality Negation with a 1-A Concept Destroying horn to boot, if you get past that hes a fairly skilled 9-B with Peak Human speed and no resistances.

The Emperor of Mankind: 1-A Type 9, EE, Immorality Neg and essentially resists everything to that level.

Caine/Mage (WoD): Various High 1-A shit including the passive Subjective Reality and Power Null

Jill Presto: Passive 1-A Fate and Probability Hax plus High Godly regen for good measure

Little Treasure: Passively makes 1-As shit themselves

Oryx, the Taken King: Metric shit ton of hax, immorality and resistances

Doesn't Oryx still get some matches?
Id be surprised, theres none currently listed.

The Oversoul might be easier, as with the Echo all his hax becomes H1B which includes all this: Corruption(Type 2), Law Manipulation, Conceptual Manipulation(Type 1), Reality Warping, Existence Erasure, Mind Manipulation, Body Puppetry and Possession via his ability to Take (The ability to Take passively erases existence in the area around them, which destroys foes and resurrects them as taken subservient to the will of Oryx, Oryx notably is able to Take beings such as the Vex, who are acausal and exist simultaneously at every point in time. Here Oryx's ability to take is referred to as an "ontological weapon", likening it to the Vex Gorgons that can retroactively erase things from time across multiple timelines. Oryx can also use each of these abilities excluding conceptual manipulation, body puppetry, and possession independently from one another in his material form for a variety of different applications, although law manipulation in the material realm is limited otherwise. Before even becoming a god, Auryx's (Oryx) will alone could warp laws)

Uh… I dont know if it still is or if that went through can’t remember (Tho with all of these characters I was referring to their non 1-A varients).

The Nerevarine, or any Elder Scrolls character with prisoner physiology. Prisoner physiology is basically what would happen if you turned the "well theyre a rpg character so they have no in-character move so they would lead with anything" argument into an actual ability. As in, every single move they can use against a character will happen instantly, so it's another stomp or be stomped situation.
for some reason i cant link stuff while im on my phone help m

I dunno if all of these count but
  • Hawke - 10-A character with a High 8-C AOE move (thousands of meters of range) that cannot be spammed, and in fact being able to use it very rarely is his weakness. So he either one-shots with an undodgeable move or he dies before he can use it again.
  • Gibby - Passive planetary corruption, has some more hax but nothing too crazy.
  • The Crooked Man - Stonewall character who might or might not be an avatar cast by a corpse that's pretty hard to find unless you know it exists. Has hax but very overtime hax, so either you can kill it (and that makes it a stomp since it can't hurt you) or you can't, which means it mindhaxes you overtime. I'm also realizing the profile somehow doesn't list a regen level I should deal with that, should be Mid-Low, his type 2 is what makes him hard to kill anyway.
  • Heaven Smiles - Almost all of them require two layers of ESP or what have you to see or hurt them (kinda like Stands), and to add to that their main method of attack is (for most of them) exploding, which kills them, so either they get an incon or they lose anyway.

Last edited:
The Nerevarine, or any Elder Scrolls character with prisoner physiology. Prisoner physiology is basically what would happen if you turned the "well theyre a rpg character so they have no in-character move so they would lead with anything" argument into an actual ability. As in, every single move they can use against a character will happen instantly, so it's another stomp or be stomped situation.
for some reason i cant link stuff while im on my phone help m
I second this. This is the list:

The Nerevarine, The Champion of Cyrodil, The Dovahkiin, The Vestige

If they have a way to win: they always win, making it a stomp.
If they have no way to win: it's a stomp.

kk, listed all

Btw if possible, if you find some fellas you can muster up a fair fight for, make it, so I can remove 'em from the list

Demons from Devil May Cry because of their physiologies giving them smurf resistances to most hax and Godly level regen.
To be more specific...
Devil May Cry Demons: Mid to High-Godly level regen with 4D (which apparently translates to Low 1-C?) resistances to Conceptual, Spacetime and Madness Manipulation among many others. If you have Sparda Heritage then you also get High-Godly regen negation and Reactive Evolution that makes you resist abilities you've survived attacks from.

Last edited:
Would Thunder McQueen count? He's the king of inconclusive matches, so much so that there was a trend where instead of writing incon, people would instead just post a link that sends to his profile even in matches he wasn't involved in.

Yveltal either Stomps (when people start in range of it death auras), Incons (when the enemy also has passives or they kill it from a distance so it goes instant death on the planet), or gets stomped (when they resist its death auras)

Yveltal either Stomps (when people start in range of it death auras), Incons (when the enemy also has passives or they kill it from a distance so it goes instant death on the planet), or gets stomped (when they resist its death auras)
Someone could resist the death aura but otherwise be comparable, though.

Void Entity. Feels like nobody in 7-B resists his passive universal corruption that doesn't kick him right into next week cause trust me I've looked. and if he gets a fair match I wouldn't even care that he got taken off the list cause yay he got a fair match.

Dark Samus. Similar reasons, top of Low 4-C for a reason.

I want to volunteer Slappy (Books) but I'm not sure if he would fully qualify to be on here. From my own experience, making matches for this version of Slappy is very difficult since you are juggling several of bullshit hax he can just pull out willy-nilly with a character that is, to most 9-Cs to 9-Bs, straight up unkillable.

Last edited:
mmmeh, you can still find matches for Slappy I feel, if you look hard enough.

I'll add EC 682

• Man-Thing can't get matches because... you know why better than I do lol
  • Should we include characters that are already match-banned here? Like this one

I would recommend changing Anos Voldigoad's description to something like: Stomps almost every single non-smurf in tier 2 and below except those with Acausality 5 (Referring to Madoka, cuz others barely make tickles to him) and maybe those with transduality (tho they can barely make tickles to him too)

Last edited:
I would recommend changing Anos Voldigoad's description to something like: Stomps almost every single non-smurf in tier 2 and below except those with Acausality 5 (Referring to Madoka, cuz others barely make tickles to him) and maybe those with transduality (tho they can barely make tickles to him too)
so, a haxwall :sneaky:

so, a haxwall :sneaky:
f6eeaec3980456ff7f089ca8587516b37ab481da8838a4d0ab6486a69eeb31a4_1.jpg

Maybe Graham, nearly impossible to kill or affect and will throw you a based Reality Warping, Law & Cm Type 1 in your face that can contend with Venuzdonoa

Back