• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Unmatchable Characters list

Noah. High 7-A character that has the composite of the entire verses concept hax at a multiversal level... and every character in the verse has concept stuff. She has good regen and is a robot, so many methods of taking her down don't work. Additionally, as she is the incarnation of the multiverses concepts, if you BFR her or erase her too well, you basically nuke yourself at a conceptual level. A fair match against her just has too many variables to meet

Warhammer Fantasy mages: Oh yes.

Noah. High 7-A character that has the composite of the entire verses concept hax at a multiversal level... and every character in the verse has concept stuff. She has good regen and is a robot, so many methods of taking her down don't work. Additionally, as she is the incarnation of the multiverses concepts, if you BFR her or erase her too well, you basically nuke yourself at a conceptual level. A fair match against her just has too many variables to meet.

Mamoru. He has passive supernatural luck that changes the past, but aside from that is a normal human. If he doesn't passively defeat his opponent, he probably gets stomped.

Satou Hiroshi. He is a perfectly average human. That alone makes him lose against virtually everyone that is allowed to have a profile on the wiki. Almost all characters he can really fight are featless 10-B keys of characters before they got their actual powers... and then the match either is immediately decided by the opponent being above/below average... or it doesn't have a conclusion since there are no real feats. Well, at least the fight against Hitler was fun.
You can use satou against sayori from ddlc both are perfectly normal human beings

Base sayori that is

Base sayori that is

Yeah, but then both being average would mean that obviously the average girl will lose against an average boy. So not really a fair match.
I could also put him against, say, Shinji buuuut that would just be incon due to both being average in lack of feats...
Maybe I'm stretching what I consider a fair/good match too far.
Warhammer Fantasy mages: Oh yes.
For a fair match or to stomp?
Have a mentioned how I consider many concept manips on the wiki of lesser nature than OnC's?

Yeah, but then both being average would mean that obviously the average girl will lose against an average boy. So not really a fair match
Use Ned

For a fair match or to stomp?
Depends on resistances from Noah or if they start with thought-based hax, cause characters like Balthazar Gelt could very well have a fair fight all things considered, considering he likes to turn people he doesn't know that hes fighting into solid gold

Huh, interesting. Maybe I will try that sometime, if I feel like it. Which type of concept does Warhammer use? From a glance at the pages it's mentioned nowhere.
Let me say that turning Noah into gold probably won't keep her down... heck, she has a concept that empowers precious metals, so it probably makes her stronger.

Huh, interesting. Maybe I will try that sometime, if I feel like it. Which type of concept does Warhammer use? From a glance at the pages it's mentioned nowhere.
Let me say that turning Noah into gold probably won't keep her down... heck, she has a concept that empowers precious metals, so it probably makes her stronger.
It's type 1, but in general the magic casters your gonna wanna avoid making matches for in Warhammer Fantasy are Lord Kroak, Archaon, and third key Nagash, cause each of them is a pretty hefty Low 1-C smurf and such.

Well Gelt has a nasty tendency to also throw around speed amps and SoL attacks so there'd be a few issues even if she did get around the Transmutation

Also, just remembered, Vlad von Carstein is a pretty nasty magic caster, since Lore of Shadows is broken and it's fully in-character for Vlad to just trap someone into an illusion lol

Oma Zi-O maybe. TL;DR he got a wall of text on his profile due to being Arceus of the verse. His time hax is obscenely crack due the fact it scale way above his trinket who can history absorbed through resistances, acasual (2/4) or both. Combined that with passive powernull who's bypass several layers of resistances, negged states like omnipresence and so on. But he doesn't have the abilities to hit type 1 concept so he's in a stomp or get stomp.

huh what, I didn't get notifs of this thread.

I'll apply all the characters suggested in abit

The Primordials from Touhou Project? I mean, it's incon or stomp really. Here's one of the example.
Give a more specific list :V
Oma Zi-O maybe. TL;DR he got a wall of text on his profile due to being Arceus of the verse. His time hax is obscenely crack due the fact it scale way above his trinket who can history absorbed through resistances, acasual (2/4) or both. Combined that with passive powernull who's bypass several layers of resistances, negged states like omnipresence and so on. But he doesn't have the abilities to hit type 1 concept so he's in a stomp or get stomp.
Can you link the file rq?

Baraku should be here too. Passive powernull (Oma stole this from him) that bypasses several layers of 4D resistances along with the entire tax brackets of Resistances (that Oma also stole from). Otherwise he's basically a big 2-A beatstick with massive scaling chain and no other hax.

Give a more specific list
There's a lot, I don't know how to do a specific list when there's like 20+ character that has pretty much the same power. But I think I can list some of them that has it
  • Kogasa Tara
  • Junko
  • Hecatia Lapislazuli
  • Shion Yorigami
  • Raikou Horikawa
The reason why it's incon or stomp is because of their physiology, you either aren't capable of harming them and they're capable of harming you which makes it a stomp, or you're capable of harming them. When that happened it's more than likely that the opponent the primordials are facing are haxlord, I mean what kinda character has feat affecting Nonexistent Physiology and Transduality unless they're haxlord or higher dimensional, if this happened, most of the Primordials aren't capable of combating back due to their...lack of offensive hax, and low level AP, even if the primordial has an offensive hax, it's more than likely the opponent is capable of resisting it due to the opponent being a haxlord or higher dimensional. A stomp for the haxlord a.k.a their opponent.

Last edited:
There's a lot, I don't know how to do a specific list when there's like 20+ character that has pretty much the same power. But I think I can list some of them that has it
  • Kogasa Tara
  • Junko
  • Hecatia Lapislazuli
  • Shion Yorigami
  • Raikou Horikawa
The reason why it's incon or stomp is because of their physiology, you either aren't capable of harming them and they're capable of harming you which makes it a stomp, or you're capable of harming them. When that happened it's more than likely that the opponent the primordials are facing are haxlord, I mean what kinda character has feat affecting Nonexistent Physiology and Transduality unless they're haxlord or higher dimensional, if this happened, most of the Primordials aren't capable of combating back due to their...lack of offensive hax, and low level AP, even if the primordial has an offensive hax, it's more than likely the opponent is capable of resisting it due to the opponent being a haxlord or higher dimensional. A stomp for the haxlord a.k.a their opponent.
Bump?

since this is an unmatchable character thread I guess I can propose Shallow Vernal's first key as she has type 8 Immortality where she won't cease to exist as long as all stories (aka her enemies) still exist and she'll emerge into her second key which is 9D being with passive plot, powernull, and enhance sealing where she seal her target's abilities and regen so her enemy absolutely can't kill her as killing her will result in her becoming her second key so either her opponents has 9D smurf resistances or her opponents can incap her which is very hard considering her first key also has passive powernull and abundance of resistance to incappable hax like bfr and i haven't talk about her 9D smurf plot hax that she uses as her first move so it's either stomp or get stomped

I'll also propose Kuromueina's first key too as she's effectively 5D possibly 7D being with almost all of her haxes and resistances are at that level even in her first key, so once again it's either she stomps her opponents or get stomped

Last edited:
Oh yeah I forgot Hyper Clock Up is a speed amp, but then again, it's not like there's no one that's Immeasurable in that tier...

Back