• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

True Pacifist Frisk vs Genocide Frisk/Chara

I Know there isn't a page for the both yet. But if you played Undertale then you could join in this thread if you want.

Two undertale timelines somehow fused into one which cause both of them to meet.

Pacifist Frisk wants to save Genocide Frisk/Chara. But he/she is willing to kill Pacifist Frisk with everything.

Both are at there best. Who could win?

That Tem Armor should help Pacifist Frisk quite a lot (it even increases their attack), but given that Pacifist Frisk is basically fighting Chara, not Frisk, saving them doesn't really seem possible at all. The situation that Flowey describes at the beginning of the game, saying that once Frisk meets a ruthless killer, they'll die and they'll die and they'll die...hardly happens at all in Undertale. Even Flowey had something resembling a conscience.

Chara, however, truly is a ruthless killer, who just might be beyond saving. Plus, while Pacifist Frisk may have a much higher durability, they also have yet to fight someone who's even universal without any help.

Perhaps Pacifrisk's durability might win out over Genocide Frisk's ruthless killing since Pacifrisk's goal isn't to kill. If there's any good within Chara (hard to believe, I mean, what kind of bastard would kill Sans?), then I suppose Pacifrisk could save Chara. If sparing counts as a win condition, then perhaps Pacifrisk stands a chance.

To be fair, Pacifist Frisk (which is technically just Frisk) "fought" Asriel without help, and even when Asriel killed them, their soul just pulled itself back together. I highly doubt Chara can kill pacifist Frisk, as they're far too durable. That said, I doubt Frisk could save Chara, due to Chara being an abstract force of pure ruthlessness and hatred, by this point.

Can Pacifist Frisk sees Chara's hate for mindkind as a weakness and try to do anything about it?

If not, The this could be a endless battle after all.

I don't know. It's possible Pacifist Frisk could "defeat" Chara (while they don't kill, they will fight if they need to, such as with Asgore and Omega Flowey), but I can't say for certain.

since neither would ever give up and have no actual way to defeat the other although i feel that eventually Frisk would start fighting back.

Since Chara can't be convinced or saved (even Papyrus's pacifist style didn't sway her), it is possible that Frisk would try to fight before sparing, as she did with Asgore. We're not sure if Chara would do the same as Asgore right before Frisk can deal the killing blow, though...

Back