• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Oh please come now this is getting ridicoulus. Your argument was that her Mindhax works (while neglecting the Clairvoyance Issue) because his attacks have a 4KM travel time and therefore she has time to evade and all that stuff (By the way where has Kaguyas regular mindhax shown a 4KM range?)

Now I pointed out that this is not the case because his attack literally spawns under her. And you still argue "because it takes time"? This is really not a fair assessment of the probabilities here on your part.

https://i.imgur.com/CEzbeCb.png

https://i.imgur.com/PNeVhx0.png

This is all whats required. Precog + Spawned at location attack + Knowing about her Mindhax + being resistant to it via scaling from Raven in the first place = Basically over.

But she is almost certainly flying, and can see that, and just fly upwards while mind-haxing.

And still, please answer the raven question

To answer your question: The logical conclusion is that Raven, who has his powers, canceled Trigons Clairvoyance out, as this would be a common trope. Another thing would be regular PIS.

Seeing how he sucessfully foresaw the events of the entire episode this PIS/Explanation with the same powers canceling out does not reduces his Clairvoyance effect in crossdebates however.

And instead of repeating myself over and over again I would like to ask you to provide evidence for some of the things you have argued for.

Mainly, where is the confirmation that she has 4KM range Mindhax? Second, where is the confirmation that she IC uses it immediately? Third why does it matter when he is resistance to it in the first place? Fourth what would flying help her when Trigon knows where she will fly to in the first place and can spawn his attack exactly to where she evades to from the first one?

To the first, she can affect anything she sees with it, and trigon could be easily seen by normal human eye's by 4kms away.

For the second, she is despetate when fighting someone that is stronger, and first thing she did when afraid of someone stronger than her was having IT absorb people's yin and yang and making them into zetsu's

thrid, what's the best resistance feat?

Because she would see where he spawns it and react accordingly, or teleporrt them away.

Alright. Thanks for the debate, I see this leads to nowhere and we will not agree on even a small compromise here. Before things get out of hand I will cut it here.

Back