• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Earth and Moon or Sun of Naruto is just a dimension of Kaguya and Kaguya Will destroy all dimensions Disappear of reality and time.

She can do without the chakra of the ninja in the world. She uses only her original powers.

Kaguya prime has the power to create ETSB Easily.

Space-Time Naruto dwell is a dimension of Kagyu
and Kaguya created.

Earth and Su

moon of hagoromo and hamaru

She should not be 5-B. She gives her power more than half of her power. She gives Hagoromo and Hamura the very first power. She has less power compared to before.

She should be 5-A correctly because she can create the world. Create moon Create the sun and space-time and she can destroy all her dimensions.

Well the answer to the first one if absorption.

Second one is idk. But going off the profile she can just absorb it.

Why exactly does Kaguya win here?

I saw some people argue that she can absord trigons attack,but Trigon's casual surface wipe is 2.9 ninatons where as Kaguya's strongest attack is 5.6 yottatons so I doubt she could actually absorb any attack that Trigon used.

I also saw somebody type that the ash bones could one shot Trigon even though they have never been shown to one-shot anyone with 5-A durability.

Again. Ap has zero to do with it.

It transmutates him into ash (I it also stopped obitofrom using he's reality warping to null it. That or PIS)

Wouldn't Trigon's clairvoyance beat Kaguya's mindhax considering he is all-seeing and will know that his mind is being tampered with?

His Clairvoyance would allow to know about possible mindhax before Kaguya has even begun to think about using it.

Trigons Precog is on a level that he not only see stuff before it happens, he sees stuff before his enemy has even thought about using it to begin with.

That alone is more than enough to crush any "Absorb" "Mindhax" etc. arguments.

What genjustu does Kaguya use? I know she uses IT, but that wont work because when Trigon surface wipes he leaves clouds in the sky that will block out the moon.

Desmond253 said:
What genjustu does Kaguya use? I know she uses IT, but that wont work because when Trigon surface wipes he leaves clouds in the sky that will block out the moon.
IT can be used one on one witout the moon.

Most of his powers are not instantanious, so if kaguya were to start with that he'd be unlikely to be able to dodge it.

Desmond253 said:
Except Trigon can see into the future and prepare his attack before Kaguya even tries to do anything.
Its almost like I countered exactly that.

He wouldn't have attacks that manage to kill her before she mindhaxes

except you didn't counter that, you didn't say how she was going to avoid being pre-emptivally defeated before being able to use her mindhax you just said that she mindhaxes him.

Because his powers aren't fast enough to kill her before she can mind-hax.

All she has to do is look at him

And all he has to do is look at her first, which he will do since precog lets him know whats happening before the fight starts.

AnonymousBlank said:
And all he has to do is look at her first, which he will do since precog lets him know whats happening before the fight starts.
No, because the eyebeam has a travel time, and would need to cross 4kms.

Genjutsu has no travel time

She has to actively decide to use Mindhax. And like with the Titant he "knows about your little plan" before her "small brains have even conceived it"

Cause and effect. And Kaguya is on the receiving end of that trade.

For reference "The End Part 3".

By the way, Raven has Mindhax resistance as well as timestop - and her powers are Trigons powers, she received them from him in the Cartoon - just as a sidenote. Mentioned previously to the final battle.

RavenSupreme said:
She has to actively decide to use Mindhax. And like with the Titant he "knows about your little plan" before her "small brains have even conceived it"
Cause and effect. And Kaguya is on the receiving end of that trade.

For reference "The End Part 3".
Yes, however, his attacks still would have to reach her before she gets to use it.

And again, why wasn't he able to see raven's intentions and such?

I edited the post. His powers are Ravens powers. Everything worked fine like he saw it, before she removed herself from his influence and turned white.

But she has no answer to his advanced Clairvoyance paired with his advanced Attack Potency and the ability to simply clone her and let her fight against herself.

She may flee from an attack spawning under her, but where she decides to flees too is what Trigon would have already seen and attacked there in advance due to exactly that Precog.

Just checked, the episode again. When Raven confronted him he actually says: You may have regained some of MY power

So yeha, all of Raven scales to Trigon.

I am not asking if she scales.

I am asking why he didn't see her doing what she wanted to do.

As for that, looking at him still takles less than just blasting her, as his attacks have travel time while her mindhax doesn't

This feels like repeating now. First of all, his attacks dont all have travel time. As I pointed out, when he cloned his foes the attack had NO forward directed momentum but directly spawned at the location his foes (Titans( were present). Meaning: No travel time.

Second: Kaguya has to actively decide to use Mindhax - and Trigon would know about her deciding whether to use mindhax or not before she begun thinking about it. Not before she done it. Before she begun thinking about it.

Third: I pointed out that Trigon actually did foresaw everything with Raven, until the point where She (who got her powers from him) severed her connection from that powers and 1shot him.

Titans have plan to keep Trigon occupy - then find Raven - Then get Raven to Trigon - Then defeat him together

Trigon: Know about that shit. Will not work because of Reason X

Then all happens and Reason X comes into effect

Trigon: Told Ya

Raven: Surprise

Trigon: Oh.

They had to shoot up, the fact that it started from point X and needed to arrive to point Y, and that it did it over time means it had travel time.

That doesn't meant that his attack would reach her faster, assuming he takes her seriously.

But why did severing her powers with him **** up his precog? Pretty sure the other titans weren't connected to him.

Back