• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Kagura is 5b on durability whereas Trigon is 5a with a flex of muscles

He also doesn't play tag, when Kaguya runs away and hides in her own dimension he relaxes and waits for her to dare come out of hiding

And then spawns a Kaguya clone so she can fight against herself

At the very best Kaguya can hope for an inconclusive. The odds of her losing are greater tho

Her absorption does work on 5-A however.

She openly teleport him into one she wants him in, or attacks from other one's by opening portals, shooting a ash bone and cclosing it.

I mean... couldn't she just absorb that? She would have the first hit in do to being there before the clone being spawned, and its not like she resists ash bones.

The fight is basically Kaguya vs Kaguya and Trigon. And bfr doesn't work due to the clones Kaguya having the same abilities as the original. She already has the disadvantage in firepower and with Trigon copying her and letting the clone fight for him she also loses the advantage she may have had in hax

Also I don't understand why people say: I have watched both shows and know for a fact character X work and that is then seen as a FRA worthy argument, when in actuality no argument has been given

Again, the moment she feels trigon she would either retereat or go for IT.

If he created a clone of her she would attack it right away, and she can one-shot herself. So at most, he's giving her more chakra

Also, the cloning needed direct contact with his electriciy like... thing.

She would see it coming with the byakugan.

Retreating from a fight is no reason to call it a win

And her clone has the same abilities like her - so when your argument is that she can feel danger and will retreat it means if she wants to launch IT her clone can just as easily retreat as well, or cancel it out with her own

I may link the fight from the clones later, they deploy the same fighting style and abilities than the originals in the show

When you fight yourself and you know that your clones has the same stuff you do and can do the same things you can, then you don't randomly one-shot.

All the while Trigon is either waiting and laughing in the back or he decided to interfere with a casual 5a blast to end things

I mean...Raven's kinda hitting the nails on the head. Trigon's eye beams alone win due to being 5-A. Couple that with his precog being >>> whatever 'gan ability helps Kaguya out in that realm, the cloning, and especially the petrification, and you got a guy who has a match like this in the bag.

Retreating from a fight is no reason to call it a wi

its almost like she has sensing to tell her to retreat and use her hax intsead.

And her clone has the same abilities like her - so when your argument is that she can feel danger and will retreat it means if she wants to launch IT her clone can just as easily retreat as well, or cancel it out with her ow

Exept that not only could she simply avoid the attack that clones her, or absorb it, but she would have the first hit advantage.

I may link the fight from the clones later, they deploy the same fighting style and abilities than the originals in the show

Doesn't meant she can't one-shot herself.

When you fight yourself and you know that your clones has the same stuff you do and can do the same things you can, then you don't randomly one-shot.

>Implying characters can't one-shot themselfs

Yes, she can

All the while Trigon is either waiting and laughing in the back or he decided to interfere with a casual 5a blast to end things

That she absorbs. And again, it cloning needs to touch her to work

Kaguya can use ash bones which one shot most things that it's touched in the series. I mean it basacally starts turning you into ash ._.

Truth seeking orbs can't do much here.

Trigon would probably give a blast or two but that's implying Kaguya isn't capable of dodgeing

• Cloning*
L0L now... ummm... THIS IS NARUTO WE ARE TALKING ABOUT!!!!!!!!! LOL CLONING IS THEIR THING!

Also I would think that anything either Kaguya's can do would one shot the other.

Trigon if he is trying to 1v1* I think he would in fact play tag unless he uses that PreCOG to think of Kaguya's plan.

However we have seen Byakugan's prowess

Is infinate Tsukyinomi gg?

@Risci. Except she didn't. Just because the ETSB was formed from said energy doesn't mean that Kaguya had an intake of it. Just like Goku doesn't absorb the energy needed to make the Spirit Bomb (shut up that was a non-canon movie ovo).

In all seriousness, you see my point. Kaguya doesn't even have absorption on her profile for crying out loud.

Well this debate is going circles now. I am aware you are of the believe Kaguya wins and from my understanding her chances of winning are nonexistance and I only try to determine whether she can hope for an inconclusive when she hides in her dimensions, seeing how Trigon is not really someone who is bothered to run after his foes.

So yeha, while I may have discussed, Cal has summarized things pretty neat: Trigon's eye beams alone win due to being 5-A. Couple that with his precog being >>> whatever 'gan ability helps Kaguya out in that realm, the cloning, and especially the petrification, and you got a guy who has a match like this in the bag.

Thanks cal.

I am pretty damn sure here she actualy needed the chakra to intake it, especialy as her 5-B self couldn't do it on its own.

She does have energy absorption

and again, cloning needs physical contact witht the attack

The attack which spawns directly under her feet. Its nothing where she can follow and predict a trajectory to dodge.

Doesnt really matter. You previously tried to use her precog as a means for her to "dodge" or "retreat" from incoming attacks. Let me turn the tables, exactly because Trigon has way superior precog he will know about her plans to avoid things before she even thought about avoiding, hence whatever 5A beam, Petrification, Cloning etc. Trigon has planned - it is pre-destined to work. (Similar to how he knew about the Titans plan to defeat him before they even got together and decided on the plan)

Fun Fact: The cloning bypassed a 5A shield which previously withstood one from his attacks. So Kaguya has no means of defending against that as well.

Can't Trigon just use his Clairvoyance to see how Kaguya reacts to whatever he does? Shouldn't be too hard to tag her with his eye beams.

Kaguya, despite popular belief, isn't that stupid.

The moment she feels trigon's power she will go with her hax.

Or do what she did when she as afraid last time, and activate the IT.

I dont think Kaguya is stupid, this is the exact reason why I dont just immediately vote for a Trigon win. I am aware of the arsenal and experience Kaguya has. In the end vsmatches are a battle of possibilities, and I just think that there are only little possibilities for her to survive the fight - and these possibilities stem from her hiding and exploiting Trigons boredomness.

In an actual brawl she would not survive, for the reasons mentioned by Cal, Blank and also by me.

So eh. Either a win for Trigon or an inconclusive. But I am more on the Trigon side.

She wouldn't brawl with someone throusends of times stronger than her...

She litiraly ran away and tried to amass power against someone as weak (in comparison) as momo

Tough I'll likely change it to inmconclusive due to petrification and such

Kaguya can absorb 5-A attacks. This has been said several times and yet people keep on having issues with it.... She had to absorb 5-A chakra to do a 5-A attack it is that simple. On that note I give it to Kaguya FRA.

I guarantee Yin-Yang can attack.

Kaguya can attacks Durability 5-A

But I would favor Kaguya too much ,I will wait for further comment.

Actually, what level of narutoverse all should be?

and

Actually, what level of kaguya should be? 5-B or 5-A?

I read it.

Actually, Kaguya is really 5-A because she's eating chakra fruit. She is the Origins of the chakra.

Her chakra is very She does not need to steal another's chakra. To create an ETSB

She can create ETSB whenever she wants.

She has moved the whole planet into her own dimension.

Move the world to the dimension Of her.

Lets not derail this thread with headcanon.

There was a good point made however. Kaguya used IT chakra from mostly fodder ninja and the Gokage to make an ETSB. Eating the original chakra fruit in its entirety should make her insane amounts more powerful than just "5-A with ETSB".

Cal mentioned "Just because the ETSB was formed from said energy doesn't mean that Kaguya had an intake of it. Just like Goku doesn't absorb the energy needed to make the Spirit Bomb", but we know that she did, because if she didn't, why would Black Zetsu say she got an exponential power boost? Plus she visibly absorbed way more chakra transforming from Madara's body.

I believe that the original power More powerful than all the ninjas in the world. The past and present gather. Can not compare to the great power original . She just wanted to use her own chakra. She was stolen

Back