• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Transformers General Discussion

Car Robots is canon to JPG1, however it's probably the last continuity I want to tackle, because of how much of a mess it is and how hard it is to find the fiction of it other than TFwiki

Car Robots is canon to JPG1, however it's probably the last continuity I want to tackle, because of how much of a mess it is and how hard it is to find the fiction of it other than TFwiki
Bayverse had a crossover with JG1 BW (canon).

Also, in Cloud, Optimus vs Megatron battle in Mission City was glimpsed.

Not talking about feats, just thought it was cool.

I thought a lot of the crossover stuff was cool. The problem is that they're quite hard to scale. And it's unfortunate too, because many of these characters do deserve profiles. Such as Thunder Mayhem, Primal Prime, Universe Nemesis Prime and SG stuff, to name a few.

@Emirp sumitpo
In the Diorama, JG1 BW was portrayed as fodder building level anyway. Their bios in the Diorama stated they had a level of horsepower that translates to building level or something like that.

Personally, I like the idea of TF verses being more or less similiar in power to each other (with some exceptions). I don't like it when an average character from a different verse is like a million times stronger than the high-tiers of another verse.

Hasbro seems to think so too, since they tend to portray the verses more or less similiar in power when they do crossovers (TransTech, Forged to Fight).

Personally, I like the idea of TF verses being more or less similiar in power to each other (with some exceptions). I don't like it when an average character from a different verse is like a million times stronger than the high-tiers of another verse.

Hasbro seems to think so too, since they tend to portray the verses more or less similiar in power when they do crossovers (TransTech, Forged to Fight).
I personally like it myself, but I definitely see why Hasbro treats them as sort of equalized stats. It's a lot easier and better when it comes to story-telling, so that characters don't absolute one-shot or speed-blitz one another. Writers ignoring the power scaling and the AP feats is definitely a lot better from a story-telling perspective.

Also, I remember reading this from somewhere (But can't find it anywhere), but if a character from this continuity goes to another continuity, they have to be obey the laws of that universe, and that it also applies for Multiversal singularity. I think it's a pretty neat concept tbh

@Emirp sumitpo
Though I am also a Bayverse fan so I want them to be somewhat stronger in general.

Also, unrelated but there are bios FunPub magazine that sometimes state how strong a character is.

Classics Megatron can blow up a small forest in his upgraded SG BW body. Also, he is smart enough to manipulate Earth's industry.

SG Omega Doom and Nexus Prime are solar system level.

The jaw of Classics Grimlock in his BW SG body could apply a few tons of pressure IIRC.

One of Nexus Prime's components could fire energon blasts that can vaporize a few meters of steel IIRC.

Classics Tentakil and Nautilato were shredded by a pack of prehistoric Earth bisons.

Classics Thundercracker was annoyed/slightly hurtbby human jets. Also, he uses human jet missiles since he has no acces to Cybertronian missiles.

Wings Universe Devastator can destroy a building and IIRC a bridge.

Classics Cliffjumper's leg was damaged by a normal rock (the size of his leg) falling on top of him from, like, dozens of feet.

Also, in TransTech Megatron's body, there is something about his cannon at full power drawing in the weigh of entire dimensions to a single point or something like that. AVP says that he only used it once towards Sentinel Prime (who died to it).

TransTech as a race mechaformed entire solar systems IIRC.

Also, I remember reading this from somewhere (But can't find it anywhere), but if a character from this continuity goes to another continuity, they have to be obey the laws of that universe, and that it also applies for Multiversal singularity. I think it's a pretty neat concept tbh
Here:

It depends on the method of travel too apparently and how much a character has been away from their world.

I'm debating on whether or not I want to make a profile for Omega Terminus.

I really want to make a profile for Universe nemesis Prime but I'm not sure what to scale him to, it's not as easy as say, Universe Ramjet (I made a sandbox for him here), where he's implied to be one of the strongest opponents that Vector Prime has ever fought and is likely stronger than Megatronus, by virtue of being the strongest herald of Unicron. At the very least (If I were to downplay), Ramjet would be Multi-Galaxy level

I pretty much just listed Nexus' individual parts as unknown, but his reborn form is definitely 4-B. Here's the sandbox, it's still pretty unfinished.

TransTech as a race mechaformed entire solar systems IIRC.
I kinda want to make a civilization profiles for the Transtech, as I don't think they have enough to justify individual profiles. I'd like a link for that.

Do you have a link for the veiled threat.

Last edited:
Veiled Threat as a file is in that Russian site I posted in your PM.

Also, Wings Universe Devastator is small building/bridge level (I think if you targetted a bridge's weak points, it would collapse). However his heat ray gun is as hot as sun's corona (it is in excess of 1000000 kelvin according to Wikipedia):

Those are the only feats for TransTech AFAIK. They are implied to be better than Cybertronians of other verses in general (at least in regards to speed, this was In TransTech Cheetor profile).

Vector Prime says their armor density varies from individual to individual.

I don't think I have the app to open it or anything.

That's roughly 3 petatons, Continent level. I think Devastator somewhat scales to that.

They do imply themselves to be much more advanced than regular cybertronians.

I don't think I have the app to open it or anything.

That's roughly 3 petatons, Continent level. I think Devastator somewhat scales to that.

They do imply themselves to be much more advanced than regular cybertronians.
Devastator's physicals are stated to be building/bridge level (if he was continental, why not call him continental, those bios state the characters' overall limits).

In Wings Universe, young Kup was hurt from falling from a small cliff (a few dozen feet or something). So, I don't think they are that OP (I don't think FunPub in general is that OP).

Destroying a bridge can be much higher than building level.
I think it depends on where you hit it (weak area, maybe), and if the bio means complete destruction. The bio specifically statas that he can level small buildings (why specify that if he can level more?). So I think I have reason to believe it is not one shotting an entirety of the bridge.

And that is still nowhere close to continental.

Also, SG Ravage has 1 megaton proton missiles in his hips.

Clench's arm mounted cannon can melt 3 foot wide and 5 inches thick holes in armor ans his explosive shells are 100 lbs of TNT (those are heavy weaponry, I think), yet his firepower is listed as 10 in his tech specs, while Ravage is somehow an 8 (FunPub Tech Specs scale, I think). Probably inconsistency. IDK if Ravage actually scales to anyone (I don't think so, I don't remember characters besides the Thirteen performing nuke level feats).

Clench

Ravage

Isn't that the blasty zone?

Also, I'd say beast wars uprising could get profiles if they have enough note-worthy feats, and a lot should scale to beast wars as it is an alternate timeline of it, so they should be 7-C. However, it's been long time since I read it so I may have re-check it for feats

Also, I'd say beast wars uprising could get profiles if they have enough note-worthy feats, and a lot should scale to beast wars as it is an alternate timeline of it, so they should be 7-C. However, it's been long time since I read it so I may have re-check it for feats
The only feat I know is that BWU Rampage was heavily damaged by reentry in a comic (I haven't read the entirety of that comic, so IDK if there is context), then he healed in seconds, and IIRC, Depth Charge scales to Classics Megatron.

I can't find the comic anywhere but I did find the text stories. I highly recommend reading them.

Do you have a link for the bw uprising comic?

Also, has anyone checked the alpha bravo text story, that is some sad shit

I can't find the comic anywhere but I did find the text stories. I highly recommend reading them.

Do you have a link for the bw uprising comic?

Also, has anyone checked the alpha bravo text story, that is some sad shit
The comic is in issue 55-60 of Collectors' Club magazine. There are scans online of the magazine.

Also, I'm currently looking through the multiverse stuff, but there's a possibility the True Star Saber and the strongest avatars of Unicron, Primus and Vector Prime are getting upgraded to Low 1-C...

They should just be written as avatars and true forms. As by the time of the shroud, they've essentially become different characters

@Emirp sumitpo

How durable does this make Cade (and the others inside that thing), I wonder?

If we are going overboard, Simmons and Leo resisted (strength-wise) Devastator's vacuum that was lifting cars a little further than them off the ground. Cade would probably scale above that, but that scene is probably PIS.

Cade also had weapons that can damage even Megatron in TLK.

I'm not sure about one and two tbh. Considering Cade was fairly protected, I doubt he got much damage, it might be a 9-B thing but I dunno, best to ask for a calc of it. The second could be seen as either Class 1 to 5 or an outlier, since simons and the other dude who resisted devstator are just 9-B. And devastator sucking power (heh) should be Class M.

I had planned to make profiles for Devastator, Cade and others. For Cade, it'd be

Attack Potency: At least Street level (Could contend with and overpower highly trained CIA agents), up to City Block level with weaponry (Some of his Weaponry are strong enough to harm the likes of Megatron or Lockdown)

Speed: At least Athletic Human movement speed (Should be comparable to highly trained CIA agents) with Supersonic+ reaction and combat speed (Could somewhat keep up with Lockdown)

@Emirp sumitpo
About the first one, true, he was protected, but he wasn't wearing any seat belts of sorts IIRC, that is why I was thinking he may have felt SOME of the impacts, though it could be that we as a viewer are supposed to assume that them being inside that ship thing nullified the impact almost completely.

@Emirp sumitpo
And Ithink the fact that that thing didn't crumble at all would transfer some of the impact to them.

Considerimg that real life car crumple zones are supposed to absorb impact, so wouldn't that be tge opposite here?

I started making a sandbox for characters in my fanfic, so if you guys want to get an idea of some of the scaling I’m doing, here it is.

Back