• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Transformers General Discussion

@Emirp sumitpo
Cyberverse feats/anti feats:
Grimlock's stomps can shake the area. The Hasbro toys call this a seismic stomp.

Grimlock survived reentry impact to Earth. Bumblebee and a few others survived inside the Stasis pods.

Wild Wheel also survived it, but it seems the implication is that water softened up the impact.

Sky Byte in power army went through few feet of stone. Though the rest of the area collased, I think that was more of a chain reaction. In the same scene, Optimus falls from some height because of the collapse and gets injured in the knee.

Starscream is shot by Megatron. He dies but his body is intact. Since this was on the moon with no atmosphere, it is probably lower than the visuals indicate, I think.

Quintesson Starscream takes a punch from Iaconus, and him falling causes some big dustcloud.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jrO6U3mHwvY&t=7m12s

Iaconus is strong enough to hurt Croaton, who survived this.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jrO6U3mHwvY&t=2m15s

This is how strong the Titan firepower is described by Kup, but this is likely hyperbole.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=jrO6U3mHwvY&t=2m15s

Optimus and Megatron combined Matrices destroys Quintesson SS.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DWXDPaNhwVM&t=9m5s

Megatron X (alt.universe Megatron) takes a second of Optimus's Matrix's beam, but he went into stasis lock.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=zLpFmjOZCkA

It is implied BB would have been damaged or maybe killed by falling off this cliff.

Seekers get knocked out by a bunch of falling rock, or are trapped by it.

IIRC, there's an official chart saying Optimus and Megatron are 6 meters tall in cyberverse. I've been meaning to make Cyberverse profiles but haven't got to it. Cureently working on RID 2001 and the multiverse shit

IIRC, there's an official chart saying Optimus and Megatron are 6 meters tall in cyberverse. I've been meaning to make Cyberverse profiles but haven't got to it. Cureently working on RID 2001 and the multiverse shit
Ok, also Teletraan X said that Bumblebee and Windblade would melt from lava. Grimlock survived the same lava IIRC.

In regards to super weapons, Decepticons had something called planet smasher that was about pushing the moon to Earth to destroy it.

Also, Quintesson SS utilizes Unspace that can destroy a universe (but this doesn't scale to his physicals).

Cyberverse looks to have some solid tier 8 stuff for the main cast, coud you find a weight for Grimlock? or something like that. That way we could probably get his dura out of that.

Cyberverse looks to have some solid tier 8 stuff for the main cast, coud you find a weight for Grimlock? or something like that. That way we could probably get his dura out of that.
Also, how can RID be city level if some superweapon that can destroy a city block is considered impressive? I mean with scaling, logically pretty much all of them should be able to do much above that.

IDK if there are more impressive feats than that and the city level feat later down the line. All I know is that RID Optimus and Megatron fight at the center of Earth in the final.

To destroy a city block can sometimes take much more energy than just 8-B, it also never destroys a city block and destroys big hill. There also some other feats around the level of that if not higher. omega vs galvatron is one of them.

To destroy a city block can sometimes take much more energy than just 8-B, it also never destroys a city block and destroys big hill. There also some other feats around the level of that if not higher. omega vs galvatron is one of them.
If it was supposed to be above, they would have said it. If they say city block, the intent shouldn't be for it to be above that. That is a copout imo.

If you mean this calc, this seems like it has special circumtances, since the mass was pushed at high speeds.

I know that the visuals show a big hill, but the statement still implies that city block busting is impressive.

If it was supposed to be above, they would have said it. If they say city block, the intent shouldn't be for it to be above that. That is a copout imo.
I know that. I'm saying that there are times when verses can end up higher or lower in the wiki then what was intended.

I had intended to go with: At least High 8-C,possibly whatever result we would get from the crazier feats. They can pretty much destroy parts of buildings casually and can destroy things like airplanes in a single shot, which is High 8-C feat. I'm not sure whether they scale to fortress Maximus, who should be 7-C via sheer size. We'll just have to wait and see for the results to see what is the most accurate rating and what is and isn't an outlier.

I know that. I'm saying that there are times when verses can end up higher or lower in the wiki then what was intended.
True, but the statement does imply that city block busting is impressive. If Sky Byte (I think it was Sky Byte) meant above city block, he would have said it, since such a blast would have busted more than a city block. It still means city block busting is impressive for his standarts.

I know, therefore. Them being At least High 8-C, possibly (insert rating here) is much better as there other feats higher than tier 8 that can't just be brushed off as outliers.

Also I plan to do a profile for the Optimus x evangelion profile uwu. He should be 8-B via sheer size. And base MP Optimus should be 8-C

Last edited:
I think earthrise has a few things here and there. I wanna wait till kingdom till we start working on the profiles. I don't wanna spoil it for ya if you plan on watching it. But if you do, I recommend watching it on 1.25x speed

If you're ok with spoilers, then fine. Not really. Galvatron appears, he fights megs, they shoot each other and cause a big explosion. They go to the dead universe. Galvatron wants to change the future but is caught by Unicron.

It's alright, it's pretty slow, but it's getting better slowly. I think Orion turning into Optimus was pretty cool but I feel like it lacked a build up to it

Doesn’t Cyberverse have a possible 4-A statement and a Low 2-C feat for Quintessons
Yeah, I’ve been meaning to mention the 4-A statement when Cyberverse started being discussed.

Jetfire stated that entire star systems were destroyed during his fight with Sky-Byte, though this lacks context:

Last edited:
Yeah, I’ve been meaning to mention the 4-A statement when Cyberverse started being discussed.

Jetfire stated that entire star systems were destroyed during his fight with Sky-Byte, though this lacks context:

We don't know how that happened as you said.

Decepticons were planning to use the entire moon to destroy Earth, so they are clearly not planetary.

Optimus was even harmed by falling off a few dizen meters, though that might be a low end.

Also tbh, I don't get why movie megs and galvs are separate profiles. It's not like IDW where they are completely different characters or even marvel G1 I guess

Definitely. If enough people agree to it, we should just merge the profiles, and by that I mean carry all of Galvatron's stuff into Megatron's profile and delete Galvatron's profile.

Back