• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Additional "Breaking the Fourth Wall" ability for Vector Prime and Possibly for Unicron

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emirp sumitpo

VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Basically the title. Vector Prime, and possibly Unicron, should have Breaking the Fourth Wall as part of their abilities. I'll start why for Vector Prime.

This one is pretty easy. Firstly, he hosts a QnA session called "Ask Vector Prime" where people from real life (By that I mean YOU) can send him questions. This QnA was a huge fan QnA made by Hasbro to answer any question from fans and has solved and created some of the biggest pieces and can be considered one of the important parts in Transformers lore.

Not only that, but he seems pretty aware that he is part of a fictional world and that he is talking to the real world (Or the Quadwal Cluster). A few examples are.

• He is aware that he is a toy or fictional character as well as many other Transformers, in that world.
  • His favorite anime was Galaxy Force (The japanese dub for the Transformers: Cybertron cartoon).
  • The Quadwal cluster has been stated many times to be "The Real World". This is confirmed by both in-universe and by Hasbro and writers.
  • Vector Prime states that he himself cannot travel to the Real World, but is able to communicate with people in it, so he should probably be given "Limited 4th wall interaction".

As for Unicron, it's mostly Because of this statement.

Q: Dear Vector Prime,

Since they seemingly lack Transformers (and, by extension, the Matrix of Leadership), are universes in the Quadwal cluster more vulnerable to being consumed by Unicron?
A: Dear Concerned Citizen,

You are mistaken. There are no shortage of Transformers in the Quadwal Cluster. To date, most Quadwal Unicrons are well under a mechanometer tall and made of plastic, so I wouldn't worry about them consuming your reality. However, if you are concerned, there is also a surfeit of Matrices of Leadership available to help thwart his dastardly consumption. The Masterpiece Optimus Prime toy came with a particularly nice one.

The text kinda implies that the multiversal Unicron has invaded Quadwal clusters, as evident by the word "most". However, it could also interpreted as some Unicron toys just being gigantic in a Quadwal universe. At best, this could give Unicron "Possible 4th wall interaction". But I'm not entirely sure as it's pretty vague

Last edited:
Vector Prime having 4th wall awareness is fine, Unicron? Definitely not. It's just a one off joke.

I mean you'd just need someone to actually open the profile. Seems pretty non-controversial beyond that.

Yes. 4th Wall Awareness seems fine for Vector Prime.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back