• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Transformers General Discussion

This forum will be used to discuss Transformers feats, statistics, and pages, as well as various forms of media such as books, games and movies.

With the forum migration nearing completion, we can begin calcs and blog posts for the pages we intend to create.

Goals:
- A few more IDW pages, as well as neatening up the existing profiles
- PWT (Prime Wars Trilogy)/Devastation pages
- Unicron Trilogy Pages
- Pretty much restarting the BW pages, as well as adding new BW pages
- G1 Marvel
- G1 Japanese
- A few more G1 Cartoon pages
- WfC/FoC pages

If I missed anything we discussed on Fandom, let me know and I'll update this.

Feats Collection

I’d love to help out with the G1 Marvel profiles, but with how much stuff I’m planning on reading and have been putting off reading, it might be a while before I get on that.

I'll begin with PWT. I despise the cartoons and would like to get that over with, and I love Devastation and want to see them in VSB page form. If I don't reply for a while it's because I'm bleaching my eyes from that horrid animation.

I'd like to add cyberverse pages and a few more multiverse pages, the list being:

- Cloud

- Universe ramjet

- The fallen

- Nexus prime

- Logos prime

- Prima

- Chronarchitect

- Elder gods

- the creator

Also I don't think there was anything really noteworthy in PWT. I may be wrong tho

Devastation specifically had some pretty cool stuff, and from what I've seen of the shows, there are a few decent feats here and there.

About unicron, the uncountable infinities thing seem to be describing the omniverse, not the transformers multiverse, and from what I'm able to understand from the messy cosmology of transformers, unicron has only eaten the transformers multiverse. Wouldn't that make him 2-A instead of Low 1-C or am I missing something?

I just realized that the Marvel US run has 80 issues. I thought it was 12, but then I realized that I was thinking of G2 lol. That’s gonna take much longer than I thought.

Yeah, someone’s gonna have to help out if we’re gonna be including that.

Also I feel like I should just bring this up in case no one has seen it. https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Dark-Carioca/Various_Transformers_calcs#comm-4627091
eyyy

Yeah I'm working on a bunch of Transformers stuff, I've collected a few things for the G1 cartoon and I've also done another Animated calc.

Also, we're planning on making profiles for the Devastation game? That'd be pretty nice, though I'm not sure what feats one could get out of that other than fighting the building-sized Devastator.

I think there was that one giant explosion at the end of the game, where Optimus shoots the artifact, which name I can't remember. It looks to be... 7-A to 6-c I guess?

Yeah that's a pretty big explosion...

tV9caNH.png

Anyone willing to calc that, or shall I do the honors?

Yeah, I'm not sure how you can find the distance between the explosion and the planet, The closest I can think of is this or when the ferrotaxis get ejected or this. Prime and megs seem to be somewhere in the middle between the moon and the earth (192,200 KM). But the explosion happens closer to earth, unless u wanna say they got closer to earth as they fought. I'd wait for what the others think or ask someone else for approval. Also is just me or does the circle in the pic of your calc looks somewhat Oval-ish.

Last edited:
Ok so hear are some feats I have gathered for some of the upcoming pages:

Multiversal stuff:

- Universe ramjet: At least Low 2-C, likely 2-A (claimed to have the power of “dead universes”. Has the capacity to generate quantum fields intense enough to collapse space-time in upon itself. Fought and weakened vector prime, far superior to sentinel maximus or nemesis prime. Is said to be Unicron’s most dangerous herald and is likely superior to the likes of Megatronus) Likely 4-C (Was weakened after his fight with vector prime, claimed the power of dead stars were nothing to him)

- Cloud transformers: At least low 2-C (aided the alternity in fighting against the hytherion)

- Chronarchitect: likely Low 1-C (kin to the likes of primus or unicron, he exists in an abstract form outside of linear time, because his taking of a physical form disrupts our perception of time)

- Elder gods: likely Low 1-C, likely higher (implied to possibly dwarf unicron in terms of power, far superior to ramjet)

- Planicrons/Flaternity: 11-A (exists in a 2-D world) 2-A (evolved and took the alternity’s place as the defenders of space and time)

- The creator: likely 2-A (the Creator engineered a multiverse, containing infinite worlds of infinite possibilities)

- Mogahn the mass: at least 4-B, likely far higher (Vector prime claimed that Unicron avoided manifesting in realities where the mass manifested in, overpowered an amnesic vector prime. His destruction caused the big bang and the creation of the universe that vector prime and him had been fighting in)

- The fallen: 2-A, likely Low 1-C (comparable to vector prime)

- Nexus prime: at least 4-C (when he combined again after a long time, he did not have full control of his powers. Over powered omega terminus, who could destroy a star) 2-A, likely Low 1-C (comparable to vector prime)

- Logos prime: 2-A, likely Low 1-C (comparable, if not superior to vector prime)

- Prima: 2-A, likely Low 1-C (comparable to vector prime)

Beast wars: 5-B because Transmetals Megatron was able to harm and nearly kill G1 Optimus using a full powered blast.

Japanese stuff: at least 5-B, they should be comparable to their American counterparts.

Aligned games: I'm not too sure for this part. We can find someone to calc trypticon's or the aerialbots feat of entering orbit. The aerialbots and autobots are able to harm trypticon, and the decepticons should scale to them. I'm not sure whether they should have a likely 7-B rating because megs barely survived getting brofisted by metroplex.

Items:

- Lost light: Likely 2-C (damaged overlord)

- True star saber: 2-A (could destroy one multiverse, which is infinite in size)

- Terminus blade: at least 4-C (could bring omega terminus to it’s heel, who could destroy a star)

At some point, I'm gonna read through the cloud text stories and try hunt down the cloud comics and alternity stories. As well as re-read the marvel US and UK comics and re watch UT, RID 2001, JPG1 and cyberverse. I do vague remeber cybertron having some 4-C feats in it.

I'm also currently hunting down the japanese and club exclusive comics and text stories. So far I've only found Funpub, Some of the funpub text stories, logos prime text stories and some stuff in TF archive. I could put them here and help would be appreciated.

Thoughts.

Last edited:
I can agree on the Headmasters continuity characters being as strong as their G1 cartoon predecessors, since it'd make sense.

But while Beast Wars may be a sequel of sorts to the G1 cartoon and fills some of that series' plot holes, it used a Starscream design more reminiscent of the G1 comics and Optimus in that scene was locked in stasis, so I'm not 100% sure I'd count it as Transmetal Megatron being as strong as Optimus there. It took all his power only to slightly damage his face, while unconscious and at his most vulnerable.

I know we discussed this on the old forum, but I want to go over it again. How would we do the G1 comic profiles? I don’t think we can include Marvel US/G2, Marvel UK and Regeneration One all on the profile, that might break the rules about composite profiles.

Would there just be separate profiles for Marvel UK and Regeneration One?

Maybe, I guess seperate keys could work. But I'm wondering about how we would deal about stuff like the classicsverse. which is stated to take place after the marvel us comics. or the apocrypha like alignment. I remember there being a statement that simon furman considers alignment to be the true ending to the marvel comics. Also how would we deal with the stuff such as transformers legends and the extended mangas?

Classics would probably be treated the same way as Regeneration One. I think there should be four different profiles.

Profile 1: ‘84 Issue 0 | ‘84 Secrets and Lies | Marvel US | Generation 2

Profile 2: ‘84 Issue 0 | ‘84 Secrets and Lies | Marvel UK | Fleetway G2

Profile 3: Classics

Profile 4: Regeneration One

Classics and Regeneration One both follow the Marvel US comics, according to TFWiki.

Whatever feats they have in the games. Cause they absolutely don’t scale to Prime, RiD, or the novels lol.

I can agree on all the different profiles LordTracer's proposing

I have read most of the US and UK stories and had made a Megatron respect thread many years ago and included a few things from those, I lost much of that and don't know where it is now but I'll add a few images here to support some feats

Here are Optimus and Megs' profiles for the US stuff, suggesting huge range, Class M strength and other stuff. In one US comic Megatron tilted/shook a Bagger 288 in case it needs justification.

Dumb question: Is optimus being able to barely survive the space bridge collapsing in on itself during AHM a quantifiable feat or is it hax?
Depends on how he survived it. If it was just grit, strength, whatever you want to call it, then it isn't hax. If it was his Matrix, it might still not be hax, seeing as he always carries it within his chest. So, it seems like a quantifiable feat to me, but I need some more context on what's happening.

Optimus had the matrix ripped out prior and he fell into space bridge just when it about to close because he shot the machine stabilizing it

Drite was our calc guy, but haven't seen him in a while. I could ask Spino if you want, but he'll probably say that there's no viable way to calc it.

I don't think it's necesarry. I don't think u can actually calc getting torn by a portal

Back