• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Transformers General Discussion

No. It burning a small part of the ship doesn't Megatron mountain level.

Also the ship looks a lot smaller than a mountain looking at it again. It's likely only a part of the mountain itself. Looks to be large size type 1, which if I remember right, that would be 8-A to Low 7-C
I literally said I am aware this wouldn't make Megatron mountain level tho... My point is it might be a feat if he still damaged such material.

It is still pretty big and it displaced all those mountain mass when it crashed.

I literally said I am aware this wouldn't make Megatron mountain level tho... My point is it might be a feat if he still damaged such material.

It is still pretty big and it displaced all those mountain mass when it crashed.
There's nothing really saying it crashed into a mountain tho. For all we know, mountain mass could've just formed around it as time went by.

Damaged a small piece of it or no, I doubt Megatron scales to it, especially when it doesn't look like he caused much damage

There's nothing really saying it crashed into a mountain tho. For all we know, mountain mass could've just formed around it as time went by.
Pretty sure mountains formed millions of years ago. And the Knights were aware the war on Cybertron. Merlin's dialogue implies they ran from the war. And the war started no earlier than 17000 BC. And it is implied it started much later, since Fallen was forgotten, who was around in 17000 BC.

Actually it kinda depends on how much of the mountain they destroyed. Just because they crashed into a mountain doesn't necessarily make the ship mountain level

Still, doesn't necessarily make it mountain level. Plus, I don't why the knight ship should get a profile

Megatron barely does any significant damage to it tho. IDW arcee isn't 4-B for very slightly denting Unicron. He doesn't scale to it at all.

I know that. But the knight ship doesn't have any significant feats to justify a profile, or at least none that I remember of.

Megatron barely does any significant damage to it tho. IDW arcee isn't 4-B for very slightly denting Unicron. He doesn't scale to it at all.

I know that. But the knight ship doesn't have any significant feats to justify a profile, or at least none that I remember of.
Regarding Arcee, depending on how durable Unicron is per square inch (I think that can be calced), it could probably be calced (it would be less than 4-B for sure). That would probably be an outlier tho either way.

Regarding Arcee, depending on how durable Unicron is per square inch (I think that can be calced), it could probably be calced (it would be less than 4-B for sure). That would probably be an outlier tho either way.
I can't answer on this tbh as I'm not knowledgeable on this kind of thing, but I agree. It's like an outlier.

Little fact, In AOE onwards prime is a foot taller than he was in dotm.
Really?

Also fun fact. It's implied that mirage was likely killed by cemetery wind in AOE, as hound says we're all that's left, implying he died alongside characters like sideswipe. However, among the cemetery wind cards, mirage was not crossed out. Implying he is still alive and was still in hiding

I can't answer on this tbh as I'm not knowledgeable on this kind of thing, but I agree. It's like an outlier.

Really?

Also fun fact. It's implied that mirage was likely killed by cemetery wind in AOE, as hound says we're all that's left, implying he died alongside characters like sideswipe. However, among the cemetery wind cards, mirage was not crossed out. Implying he is still alive and was still in hiding
Bumblebee also grew two feet.

The fallen pretty much just did it easy. I guess it is possible to downscale everyone from the Fallen. But the problem, which weight should be used?

If we use 50 tons from the script, we get Low 7-C, and everyone who is below the Fallen becomes 8-A+. But 50 tons sounds hyperbolic.

If we use 10 tons, everyone significantly below the Fallen either becomes 8-B+ or 8-A. Problem is, it might be more reliable to use the script as it is a source that comes from the producers themselves.

I guess we could just use re-entry for characters who have actually done re-entry instead of assuming it for all characters, like the dinobots who done no re-entry feats. But we still need input from others before we can start even doing this.
Bumping this again

Do ya'll think the Bumblebee movie and the EU bayverse profile are good enough to be posted?
Regarding BB movie:

-The whole Earth cast tanks reentry

-BB survives Blitzwing's missiles (probably scales to the missiles that toppled a very large building on Cybertron. Someone on Comicvine (who is good at math) remembers to have calced it to be 10 tons of TNT each missile. The entire volley is 1/4 kilotons.

- BB gets hurt by a military jeep hitting him.

- BB is damaged by human harpoons and bullets.

- BB is damaged by falling off a cliff.

- BB scales to Shatter and Dropkick, who have caused some big explosions.

- Shatter dies to a small ship ramming her to a wall. BB survives (Probably wasn't rammed to a wall like Shatter was).

- BB blew a hole in a dam. Shatter survived that same missile. I think this might be impressive since the dam is strong enough to hold a lot of water?

- Shatter hides from Agent Burns' helicopter machine gun. However, it does seem thar her armor tanks a bullet hitting it in one scene. Still, she does seem to hide from bullets and missiles and such.

- Dropkick cuts Cliffjumper clean in half.

- I think it is somewhat implied (by the filmmakers) that Dropkick can solo a military group (when the duo first meet the army).

- BB stops a helicopter. Though he struggless, his feet can be seen cracking concrete. There are some impressive calcs to cracking concrete by applying force.

- Optimus has enough strength to hold on to a flying Seeker jet with one hand.

- Multiple jeeps struggle to hold BB back in the scene where BB fights the army.

So, consistently, building level or less, I guess.

Last edited:
Could you give me that calc for the tower feat? If I could get the tower feat, which is the best feat in the film and 10 tons like you say, then it could upgrade the cast to High 8-C+

Well that's unfortunate. Your thoughts on the eu profiles?
I think it's alright. But as I said before, I am biased towards Bayverse, so I may not be able to give an accurate rating.

But still, I think it's alright. But if Fallen is large star, then why doesn't Jetpower Prime scale?

Because the Fallen was implied to be extremely weaken after that. And Jetpower Optimus isn't that much or significantly stronger than his base counterpart

Also just to comment on the destroying the Dam as well as the Tower. I considered those before, but they couldn't be calced for some reason, so we had to go with Dropkick destroying a truck.

@Emirp sumitpo
What was the rule regarding only a Prime being able to kill a Prime all about tho? Was it a magical rule or is it just that OP has enough power to kill Fallen?

Apparently, in the ROTF novel, Jetpower Prime cancelled Fallen's telekinesis due to some magical thing or whatever. This was not said in the movie obviously.

The story implies he did get weaker. Plus, if the fallen was already large star level and could absorb stuff by himself during tales of the fallen, then what would be the point of him getting the star harvester if he's already High 4-C

@Emirp sumitpo
What was the rule regarding only a Prime being able to kill a Prime all about tho? Was it a magical rule or is it just that OP has enough power to kill Fallen?

Apparently, in the ROTF novel, Jetpower Prime cancelled Fallen's telekinesis due to some magical thing or whatever. This was not said in the movie obviously.
I dunno tbh, it's very vague and never really explored. And the fact megs kills prime and other non prime characters have come closed to doing so kinda says otherwise.

The story implies he did get weaker. Plus, if the fallen was already large star level and could absorb stuff by himself during tales of the fallen, then what would be the point of him getting the star harvester if he's already High 4-C
Perhaps because Star Harvester doesn't just destroy a star but also harvests it?

The fallen wanted to harvest the energy for himself? What would be the point of it if he had already been stronger than large star level, let alone he's likely solar system level, if not higher?

It's very much implied that the fallen is weaker, if he was really High 4-C, even when weakened, he wouldn't need the help of other characters like Megatron if he himself could just kill 7-B prime?

@Emirp sumitpo
In Defiance and Tales of the Fallen, it is said that Fallen wanted AllSpark's power for himself, and that his strength was nearly gone. I don't think wanting to add to his power is condradictory (SH can also be built more than once). And I am pretty sure he always wanted that power.

Though admittedly it does say he was weak when banished. IDK if he stayed weak after that or if it was just weakness right after the fight.

Regarding him being implied to be on the level of OP, I mean, in the movie itself, it is implied that Fallen is stronger than base Optimus in the final battle, so it's kind of condradictory. The best I can say is that Megatron's body itself survived the energies of the AllSpark, so maybe that counts.

The High 4-C thing is very much of a stretch, and even if the fallen wanted to add more to his power, I find it unlikely that he's still High 4-C, considering the fallen implies he is weakened, although to what extent is unknown, and jet power optimus is not much stronger than his base.

The allspark one is either a durability negation thing or an outlier, because megatron is very clearly not beyond planet level, let alone star level.

The High 4-C thing is very much of a stretch, and even if the fallen wanted to add more to his power, I find it unlikely that he's still High 4-C, considering the fallen implies he is weakened, although to what extent is unknown, and jet power optimus is much stronger than his base.

The allspark one is either a durability negation thing or an outlier, because megatron is very clearly not beyond planet level, let alone star level.
Hm, after rereading Defiance, it does seem like he is weaker, so I guess you have a point.

It wouldn't be durability negation as Megatron's spark was destroyed. The energy specifically targeted his spark and then spread to the rest of his body. The spark is a weak point for TFs.

Back