• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Transformers General Discussion

I had considered doing 1-A for the god tiers and even wrote Shockwave giving a lecture on dimensionality to explain it, but I just scrapped it and went with Low 1-C.

My hierarchy is:

Regular cybertronians: 6-A to High 6-A

Top tier cybertronians: 5-A

Absolute max cybertronians: 4-B

Titans: 4-A, possibly 3-C

Universe Ramjet: 3-B to low 2-C, then low 1-C

Alternity: High 1-B to 1-A

Unicron and the God tier stuff: High 1-A

The one: 0

Mine varies, but it’s roughly this for the main characters:

Season 1 - High 6-B - Low 5-B
Season 2 - 5-B - 5-A, High 4-C god tiers
Season 3 - 4-B
Season 4 - 9-B - 8-A / High 8-C - 7-B
Season 5 - 4-B, Low 2-C after amps
Sequel - Low 2-C, 2-A god tiers with amps
Beast Era - 4-C - 4-B top tiers, Low 2-C god tiers
Evolution - 7-B - High 6-C, 5-B, up to 2-A after amps, Low 1-C god tiers
Finale - 2-A, Low 1-C after amps

Low 2-C comes from the Forge of Solus Prime, which amps the entire Autobot cast to the point that they can make Low 2-C realms and harness that power into their attacks, and Unicron then blesses the Decepticons in retaliation.

2-A comes in Dark Cybertron where Shockwave tries to collapse the multiverse, and the main cast gets temporarily upgraded when the Matrix’s power is used to amp them against Shockwave.

Low 1-C comes in with the Thirteen and Unicron, who are higher-dimensional beings that transcend the multiverse and exist beyond space-time.

Last edited:
So it seems tomorrow or so, earth rise shall be released. What are your thoughts and expectations for it?

I hope, and it looks, to improve upon siege. It definitely has some pretty exciting elements to it. Such as Unicron and the mercenaries. Exhaust's head still bothers me. I hope it's at least decent like siege was.

Still not a fan of the voice acting, like... Why... Do... They... All... Talk... Like... This...

So. Earthrise. No spoilers

I think it's an overall improvement over siege, it has less of that gloomy war is hell vibe of siege and it feels more upbeat. The lesser known characters were nice, and the story does improve from siege. It also has some really cool elements to it.

Voice acting is still eh. Optimus' writing really tries to emulate idw optimus but kinda fails, and his voice is still meh. The decepticons are even better. I think earthrise is pretty decent overall. Solid 3/5

Last edited:
Anyways. I forgot to post it here, but I made this aligned explanation blog. It's not completely ready, but I want to know what everyone thinks of my progress. It also has a long ass title which I hate

I think Dark Spark is canon to the WFC games (Megatron having his FOC body before FOC is a continuity error).

Technically, AVP did say thst animation errors are time space anomalies, so there's even an in-universe explanation. Unless the Dark Spark game heavily condradicts the WFC games besides the Megatron design thing, I think it should be canon.

Also, there are actually some more Aligned continuties, such as Cybertron Adventures (WFC Wii version) and the DS games. I don't think those are meant to fit the main console continuoty.

No. Uniend cluster used to be it's own multi verse before joining with the wider multiverse.

While AVP does consider animation errors, there's nothing saying that ROTDS is even canon to the WFC games

I'm aware of the Cybertron da games. I wanted to cover the main ones

No. Uniend cluster used to be it's own multi verse before joining with the wider multiverse.

While AVP does consider animation errors, there's nothing saying that ROTDS is even canon to the WFC games

I'm aware of the Cybertron da games. I wanted to cover the main ones
It is meant to fit in between WFC and FOC, there are some references to the past and future events (namely regarding Ark and Trypticon).

It is a main console game. Pretty sure it is meant to fit into the WFC canon.

Just because it was a main console game, does not mean it was meant to be part of the WFC game. There's no statement that it was canon. Also several infections which only appear in foc, happen to appear in the game as well

Just because it was a main console game, does not mean it was meant to be part of the WFC game. There's no statement that it was canon. Also several infections which only appear in foc, happen to appear in the game as well
If it's meant to fit in between WFC and FOC, then yes safe to say it's meant to be canon (if plot points from WFC/FOC are referenced). The fact that it was also a main console game further connect them.

Didn't AVP outright say that aren't the same canon? Also simply referrencing several plot points doesn't fully mean it's canon. Considering there are already plot elements that are purely exclusive to foc that are in rotds. That and during the between of FOC and WFC, the Autobots were way too busy with getting off the planet. And foc takes place very shortly after WFC. Also, iirc, Ironhide dies in ROTDS

Didn't AVP outright say that aren't the same canon? Also simply referrencing several plot points doesn't fully mean it's canon. Considering there are already plot elements that are purely exclusive to foc that are in rotds. That and during the between of FOC and WFC, the Autobots were way too busy with getting off the planet. And foc takes place very shortly after WFC. Also, iirc, Ironhide dies in ROTDS
AVP did not give a designation for ROTDS or claim that it was a different universe than WFC/FOC, no.

If the medium of the story is the same as WFC, and if ROTDS story is meant to fit the story of WFC/FOC, I think it is safe to say that it is meant to be canon.

Technically, there are also WFC/FOC comics, but the canonity of those ones are kind of debatable.

I don't remember Ironhide dying, but checking TFWiki, Ironhide was beaten by Shockwave, not killed.

I'll check later, but I remember someone here saying that ROTDS or anything in the aligned should be just seperate if it does have a noticeable amount of differences, such as Megatron's body and several insecticons differing from the foc and wfc, please the fact foc implies to take place not long after wfc as the Autobots were too busy trying to leave all make rotds very iffy to WFC and FOC. The comics are straight up their own continuity

I'll check later, but I remember someone here saying that ROTDS or anything in the aligned should be just seperate if it does have a noticeable amount of differences, such as Megatron's body and several insecticons differing from the foc and wfc, please the fact foc implies to take place not long after wfc as the Autobots were too busy trying to leave all make rotds very iffy to WFC and FOC. The comics are straight up their own continuity
Technically, the comics don't condradict the games, but still, I won't argue about that.

Not sure about the timeframe, but I don't think there was anything concrete in that regard.

The comics are tied in with the prime cartoons and they use designs from that, as well as the game heavily implying grimlock died
The comics on their own don't condradict the games themselves. What it entails is that the characters eventually looked like their Prime selves and the events of the Prime cartoon happened more or less.

If it was not concrete that he died, than they just went with Grimlock surviving (I don't remember Grimlock dying in FOC).

I mean, it does contradict it by trying to bridge the cartoons with the games. It's the same reason why the bumblebee movie comic is not really canon to anything.

I mean, it does contradict it by trying to bridge the cartoons with the games. It's the same reason why the bumblebee movie comic is not really canon to anything.
By that logic, the comic condradicts itself since it takes both the games and the cartoon as canon tho. The comic itself doesn't condradict the games, that's my point. But this discussion is irrelevant anyway.

BB Prequel doesn't try to bridge Knightverse with Bayverse, it was written before that.

By that logic, the comic condradicts itself since it takes both the games and the cartoon as canon tho.
That's my point. The comic is only and should only be treated as canon to itself because it tries to connect 2 things that contradict each other, it's like trying to glue together 2 repelling magnets.

Also funny thing, the movie driller should be 7-C via sheer size according to this blog (Driller is roughly 329.184 meters according to the ILM team)

Last edited:
That's my point. The comic is only and should only be treated as canon to itself because it tries to connect 2 things that contradict each other, it's like trying to glue together 2 repelling magnets.

Also funny thing, the movie driller should be 7-C via sheer size according to this blog (Driller is roughly 329.184 meters according to the ILM team)
even more evidence for 7-C bayverse?

No. We've decided that the dinobots can't do the re-entry thing because they've never shown it, and it's debatable if they can even turn into protoforms. So no 7-C for them.

The constructicons aren't 7-C because we don't use the actual vehicle weights anymore as well. Also the canon weights are pretty inconsistent.

The only solid one is the Fallen, who in the script is stated to be 50 tons iirc, but that only gets you Low 7-C. This one needs input from other members.

7-C bayverse is pretty much a no and only the driller really gets 7-C

Not for long, there was an explosion feat where Optimus destroys the omega lock, I'm guessing the feat to be a peak tier 8 or low tier 7 feat. No one has calced it yet.

I think it is much more of a sequel to FOC, since it uses the game characters and explicitly contimues their story, and since it HAS to condradict the cartoon in some way for that to work, the cartoon would only be canon if it doesn't condradict the game. But regardless, I am not arguing that it is necessarilt canon.

@Emirp sumitpo
Also, the only fat this comic has is this Cybertronian plane surviving cratering into the Cybertron ground somewhat intact.

The body of a fodder was intact after the plane fell on him. Also, multiple can damage this plane.

Also, IIRC, Grimlock and the co. feared falling off a mountain on Cybertron. It was implied they would die if they fell.

Back