• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Transformers General Discussion

Then it's likely an outlier, because megs scales to characters who have been harmed by city level attacks, and has never shown any and the cast have been threatened by planet level attacks.

The fact that he and the others could be harmed by much weaker things kinda says otherwise.
I meant that even if the AllSpark thing is an outlier, I'm just saying that they technically were not said to be threatened, only concerned for Earth in Nefarious, which means that in and of itself doesn't necessarily condradict.

It's kinda implied everyone would be killed tho. And them being harmed by lower feats also backs that up

It's kinda implied everyone would be killed tho. And them being harmed by lower feats also backs that up
In and of itself, not implied, but external anti-feats (from other stories) would suggest they would die.

One more thing is that Fortress's body doesn't appear to be instantly atomized in the initial explosion (a silholuette can be seen).

At an explosion of this magnitude, I think it would be kind of inpressive if he wasn't atomized instantly to the point we can see his silholuette when the explosion had some time to move.

And Optimus can essily go through his armor.

However, admittedly, this is kind of a stretch.

That seems like a stretch considering he does die in the end.
It is implied he dies, yes. I am just saying if his body wasn't atomized when the explosion itself had some time to move, I think it would still be kind of impressive, considering the magnitude of the explosion.

So, just some news, DS game counterparts are gonna get upgraded to 8-A and possibly higher with new calcs

@Emirp sumitpo Y’know, Titan Shockwave doesn’t need to be ‘At most 7-B’ when he caused the Tunguska event. Even if it knocked him out, there’s a 2.4x difference between fifteen kilotons and baseline 7-B, so Shockwave doesn’t need the ‘At most.’

Also him surviving the impact should be noted in his durability.

Funny how destroying big rocks can reach up to 8-A. If we started going with feats from their respective games I guess we should do the same for rotds.

We could yeah and I don't doubt that it'll get similar results. I haven't played the rotf games personally tho so I wouldn't be much help in that regard.

Anyone else find it a funny how the Bayverse has been the most discussed topic for Transformers instead of stuff like Energon, Armada, etc who don't even have profiles?

Lol. I'm currently working on rid 2001 and I'm still waiting on that prime calc.

I chose rid 2001 over UT because it ain't as long and I like rid 2001 overall more. Also I'm gonna DS game profiles for transformers prime eventually, as they have a pretty solid High 6-C feat.

I can't wait to do Cybertron tho, I remember them having some tier 5 to 4 feats.

Rid has some pretty solid tier 7 to 6 stuff

My to do list going from things I'll do first from top to bottom is:

• Clean up the current Bayverse profiles and the extended Bayverse profiles
  • Create profiles for Bumblebee movie
  • Create RID 2001 profiles
  • Add more Multiverse profiles and will probably clean up the current ones
  • Create explanation blogs for the Multiverse Cosmology and the aligned continuity
  • Upgrade Transformers Prime
  • Create profiles for Unicron Trilogy
  • Create profiles for Transformers Prime: the Game
  • Create profiles for Cyberverse
  • Create profiles for Marvel G1
  • Create profiles for JPG1
I'm nearly done for number 1 and 2. Boy, will the multi verse stuff be a bitch to handle. I remember Caleb saying he wanted to do transformers devastation and the prime wars trilogy and Lord tracer saying he'll do marvel g1

Last edited:
Also I'm gonna DS game profiles for transformers prime eventually, as they have a pretty solid High 6-C feat.
The asteroid exploded from the inside out, they were not near the epicenter, but were instead on the surface. Though the asteroid did explode pretty violently (large pieces were launched in great velocity), so that might be something.

Also, you can probably extrapolate the size of that asteroid from Nemesis's size. The game was supposed to fit the cartoon (though it ultimately condradicts it in some ways from what I've heard), so unless there is something condradicting the show in regards to Nemesis size, the game version might be the same size as the show. Although I think you are supposed to be on the Nemesis in the first mission, so one might calc the size of the ship based on the TF size, and then calc the astreoid size based on comparison with Nemesis. The astreoid does not look like it has the mass of a large island at all (apparently High 6-C is island level).

Also, the astreoid was already shattering a lot right before the explosion. The explosion only sent the already shattered pieces in high speed.

Another thing is that that asteroid was pure Dark Energon IIRC. IDK in what way that affects things.

Last edited:
Are those TFP Game profiles really necessary? How much do they differ from the main profiles and is it enough to create an entirely new profile for it?

The asteroid exploded from the inside out, they were not near the epicenter, but were instead on the surface. Though the asteroid did explode pretty violently (large pieces were launched in great velocity), so that might be something.

Also, you can probably extrapolate the size of that asteroid from Nemesis's size. The game was supposed to fit the cartoon (though it ultimately condradicts it in some ways from what I've heard), so unless there is something condradicting the show in regards to Nemesis size, the game version might be the same size as the show. Although I think you are supposed to be on the Nemesis in the first mission, so one might calc the size of the ship based on the TF size, and then calc the astreoid size based on comparison with Nemesis. The astreoid does not look like it has the mass of a large island at all (apparently High 6-C is island level).

Also, the astreoid was already shattering a lot right before the explosion. The explosion only sent the already shattered pieces in high speed.

Another thing is that that asteroid was pure Dark Energon IIRC. IDK in what way that affects things.
Thunderwing was at the center of the explosion and also the one who caused it. Characters all scale to him, because they can harm him or survive his attacks in some way. High 6-C for destroying an asteroid came from a site I found, where that was the result for being able to destroy the size of an average asteroid.

The DS game counterparts also survive re-entry with no injuries

Are those TFP Game profiles really necessary? How much do they differ from the main profiles and is it enough to create an entirely new profile for it?
Yes, considering EU bayverse got profiles solely on having much greater ap. I plan to give profiles for Thunderwing, maybe optimus and Megatron and that's it

Last edited:
@Emirp sumitpo
Either way, that asteroid doesn't look that big, I think (the asteroid size given in that article was 20 miles wide). And the asteroid exploded from the inside out in large pieces. Not sure if that article is talking about just hitting it with a nuke, if so, that would make it harder to destroy than inside out.

It seems Autobots somewhat scale to Thunderwing.

Also wasn't Starscream surprised that Bulkhead survived the orbital fall?

No, he seems surprised they survived the explosion.

The asteroid looks to be just about as big as a regular asteroid tho? It dwarves the nemesis, which is already massive in it's own right

No, he seems surprised they survived the explosion.

The asteroid looks to be just about as big as a regular asteroid tho? It dwarves the nemesis, which is already massive in it's own right
He was surprised BH survived the fall from orbit.

IDK exactly how big it is. The article says 200 gigatons is for the asteroids with 20 km diameter. Also, the scientist meant destroyed in what way? The Prime DS asteroid was fragmented into large pieces, but the large pieces launched pretty fast.

I'll rewatch the scene later, either way, they survived re-entry

Maybe it should get a calc of it's own. But it's likely getting at least 7-A results as the asteroid itself seems to be large size type 3

However, it'll be a while before I start making the profiles as I have other priorities.

Also in the next scene (after the asteroid explosion scene.) Megatron knew that a fall from orbit wouldn’t be enough to kill the autobots, which is why he sends his decepticons to finish them off.

Just a question, when we eventually get to the Unicron trilogy. How will we handle Cybertron and Armada + Energon. Are we gonna treat it as seperate or do we just connect both, even if it might cause contradictions and problems in scaling later on.

I'm kinda asking this as part of me wants to skip ahead to Cybertron and skip Armada and Energon (To delay to inevitable)

I'm sort of wondering if we would get seperate keys for UT and Galaxy force or just ignore the japanese stuff.

If we're just gonna ignore the japanese side of things like RID 2001, I guess I'll have to go through this chronologically then :/

Eh, iirc, both dubs are pretty much identical with slight difference in dialogue.

I can't escape energon, can't I?

Back