• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Transformers Cybertron: Optimus Profile Revision

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some things I feel that need to be changed for the profile. Here is said profile. https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Optimus_Prime_(Cybertron) Here is Starscreams profile should it be needed. https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Super_Starscream?comments_page=1

Key - Base | Super Mode | Savage Claw Mode | Sonic Wing Mode

Destructive Capabilities At least Small Star+ (At the end of Cybertron, he should likely be far stronger than Starscream was at the start of Cybertron. Starscream survived inside an energon sun exploding into a sun, as did Megatron, at the end of Energon, who Optimus has also gone against, and both of which can harm beings as durable as themselves, usually each other)) | At least Star level+ (was capable of fighting with and defeating Master Galvatron at the end of the series, although he would have lost if he didn't get Vector Primes sword) | Unknown, (Optimus didn't combine with Leobreaker in the final battle against Galvatron) at least Star level+, probably Large Star level (Far superior to Super Mode, which defeated Master Galvatron) | Unknown (Didn't combine with Wing Saber in the final battle), at least Large Star level (Could defeat Master Galvatron in a much weaker form, who is rated at Large Star level) (For durability the exact same as DC. Striking strength is the same, but on a slightly lower level)

Speed FTL reactions and short burst speed (Can dodge several lasers at once consistently throughout the series. Said lasers were claimed to be light speed by Starscream) |At least FTL reactions and short burst speed, likely higher (was able to somewhat keep up with Master Galvatron, who had surpassed the light barrier in combat quite a bit earlier in the series) | At least FTL reactions and short burst speed, likely higher | Likely FTL+ (Far faster than any of his previous forms, consistently dodged lasers, could still move his body oto chase after the Omega Lock despite being under the gravitational pull of a black hole), potentially higher.

I will gather some links later. Also, I am making some renders for him, which I will edit into the post at some point.

Surviving a small local part of a supernova explosion is not remotely equivalent to withstanding the entire energy released by one.

@Antvasnima

On Starscreams profile, there is a link to his durability being star level. Here it is. https://www.youtube.com/shared?ci=Q1spLTGipJ8 Around the 2:57 marker. This energon star created by Primus became a sun, destroying nearby planets. I'm assuming that places Starscream and Master Megaton at the start of Cybertron, which comes after Energon, would therefore have Small Star level durability. That's before any major power ups. Even then, he can still match Master Megatron at the start of the series, making Starscream irrelevant.

Again, that statistic seems very questionable. We would need a calculation for how much energy that Starscream withstood to gauge him appropriately.

Also, can you provide links to the profiles in question?

Never mind. I have deleted Super Starscream's profile, due to having unreliable statistics.

Ok. Though I do think Optimus should have his stats removed from "unknown, at least...". Though there may be a feat that can put Starscream and the likes at Multi-Planet level, if calced correctly, however I'll leave that for another day.

This can be closed I guess

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back