• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

G1 Transformers stat revamp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emirp sumitpo

VS Battles
Thread Moderator
So the current rating for High 6-A is from using a standard calc for knocking the moon out of orbit, however, we now have a proper calc for the feat it self right here, which yields Dwarf Star level.

There are also several other calcs to help back Tier 5:
Soundwave tanking a portion of the Paradron explosion (Moon level) Soundwave and those around his level would scale to this feat
Cybertron moves out of orbit (Large Planet level) Megatron straight up tanks the epicenter of the explosion, so he would scale
Galvatron destroys Thrull (Large Planet level+) Guys like Optimus and Rodimus consistently can tank attacks from his fusion cannon, so they'd scale to Galvatron.

The fact that the worst G1 episode gave us the best Tier 5 feat is gross

Moving on, we have speed: Our current profiles didn't have any proper calcs, but we finally have a multitude of calculated feats for G1, listed below:

As for scaling, considering we are shown that Astrotrain and Cosmos are capable of flying in complex maneuvers, while performing a chase sequence in space, I think this should qualify for their flight speeds scaling to combat and reaction speed.

LS would be upgraded to Class G based off two new LS calcs listed below.

Optimus chucks an Oil Tanker (Class G)
Blast Off pulls an Asteroid (Class G)

Last but not least, I've made a rework for G1 Optimus' profile.

Conclusion:

• The cast should be upgraded to High 5-A via Starscream and Soundwave surviving hits from the Orbital Disruptor Cannon
  • Characters should scale to Cosmos at Massively FTL+
  • Characters should scale to or above Blast Off in LS, considering Blast Off is practically fodder.

orson-krennic-star-wars.gif

Easy agree from me, High 5-A Nightbird about to go crazy

Asked to comment (though it's clear my input isn't needed lol) I'm fine with the updates.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back