• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Transduality questions

KingPin0422

Derp Idol
Joke Battles
Retired
1. If transduality is not being limited by binary concepts, including cause/effect, life/death, etc., then would a transdual High 1-B be able to stand up to a dualistic 1-A?

2. Is there any correlation between transduality and True Godly Regenerationn? As in, does having one give the other, or are they totally different things?

This is not my area, and DarkLK is much better suited for evaluating this, but nevertheless:

1) I think that a 1-A is always vastly superior to a High 1-B.

2) I do not think so, or at least not as presented within fiction.

Take note that DarkLK helped out to write the current version of the Transduality page, and one of the notes that were added is that fiction does not consistently portray such characters in a completely transcendental manner, regardless whether or not that is a correct interpretation.

I think that if someone is actually transdual, as in, transcendent to all dual concepts, shouldn't they also transcend the duality of "dimensional/dimensionless"? How could a person who is actually transdual be anything less than 1-A?

As far as I understand, fiction can simply be inconsistent regarding the portrayal of such characters.

Not fully transdual I suppose, yes, but again, it is better to ask DarkLK to comment here.

Well, I've noticed that Bernkastel and Lambdadelta aren't listed as 1-A on their pages but are listed on the Transduality page. Not saying I question their transdual nature, I just don't understand why they aren't 1-A, especially since Bernkastel can like do things in the Sea of Oblivion.

They are supposed to be upgraded to 1-A, but Azathoth needs to get the time to do so first, after talking with DarkLK about it to get properly informed.

Back