• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Can this qualify for transduality type 3?

takyoku is the color that paints everything, everything is described with a law and takyoku is what makes this law, when you have a takyoku you become your own universe and set the laws that the universe will follow and all laws do not pass of physical manifestations, in the same way that a lower dimension cannot interact with a higher one, this is just the law of a universe and other universes are not obligated to follow it as long as their law is higher, the Throne of Mercurius itself was described as hyper dimensional and is beyond all dimensions and all takyoku users are also beyond this physical law which gives them 1A, below that is a white slate which is made up of colorless takyoku, described as the realm devoid of colors or the void, when the throne user and the invader duel make a tear in reality creating a new reality that overlaps the previous reality as it has a higher law than the previous one, all adjacent creations are within the singularity and the itself is beyond all no matter how many transcendences it has and one of these transcendences is a 1A universe, making the singularity High1A because it encompasses several realities of different levels and encompasses all of them with the exception of the original reality created solely by the hadou god himself , i.e. the singularity is high 1A, it is ruled by the throne which is manipulated by takyoku users as they are their own universe which is not part of the adjacent universes/multiverses within the original universe ruled by the throne, tier 0
Tf is this??
So according to you colorless taikyoku >>> colored taikyoku?

Damn you really need to read Masada work, it’s clear you don’t even know what you are talking about.

My bad for even starting this. Smh

Tf is this??
So according to you colorless taikyoku >>> colored taikyoku?

Damn you really need to read Masada work, it’s clear you don’t even know what you are talking about.

My bad for even starting this. Smh
You didn't understand what I explained, but anyway, I don't care anymore

the 1B is yuri debunk on this wiki, what I'm talking about is the rumor that she debunked shinza on FB to L1C you don't know much about debaters outside this wiki
Tf is FB, and honestly i question yuri's credibility as according to some here she/he has shown sign of bias against the masadaverse franchise. Not to mention using mistranslated scans to downgrade shinza to 1-B which is quite a questionable move.

Tf is FB, and honestly i question yuri's credibility as according to some here she/he has shown sign of bias against the masadaverse franchise. Not to mention using mistranslated scans to downgrade shinza to 1-B which is quite a questionable move.
FB means facebook

They aren’t necessarily mistranslated, but there are things that are painfully off. The dude still had some pretty strong arguments regardless of how much I disagree with the final conclusions.

That being said, I think Shinza would be 1A if we ever did bring it back

I'm pretty sure from what I read about apophatic theology it has nothing to do with humanity's finite mental capacities but has something to do with God being transcendent hence why God is ineffable and indescribable so saying something is impossible for humans to describe or imagine doesn't necessarily make that something apophatic
So basically, "god is so transcendent that god is indescribable" "god is indescribable because he is transcendent ?" is that apophatic theology?

Last edited:
So basically, "god is so transcendent that god is indescribable" "god is indescribable because he is transcendent ?" is that apophatic theology?
Not enough to be regarded as apophatic you can be indescribable from a certain reality as a result of your transcendence over it apophatic theology is more than that
I mean, most of the stuff used to downgrade the verse in the first place was out of context anyway.
If they're out of context then the stuff used to get it 1-A is just as bad as the stuff used to downgrade it from my recollection

Where tf does the statement of God being indescribable come from anyways from what I know shinza apparently has many people who scales to this ineffability that's self defeating if you're suggesting that, that set ineffable thing is apophatic lmao

Where tf does the statement of God being indescribable come from anyways from what I know shinza apparently has many people who scales to this ineffability that's self defeating if you're suggesting that, that set ineffable thing is apophatic lmao
the shinza gods are not indescribable here actually. You can literally see they have an appearence/name and stuff like that. What is indescribable is the throne. You see, ineffable means "too great or extreme to be expressed or described in words." or "not to be uttered" according to google, while the throne is explicitly stated to be "extreme that it cannot be described by any language"and "cannot be explained" apart from other stuff like being transcendent over and governing infinite concepts, including the totality of mathematical logic and all concievable dual concepts (Concieve being synonymous with think up of) and being beyond human comprehension . There is more stuff, but i can't recall them all now.
What i would like to know is if something is extreme that it cannot be described by any language, wouldn't that automatically mean that any description you give to it is invalid? How is apophatic theology above that?

Not enough to be regarded as apophatic you can be indescribable from a certain reality as a result of your transcendence over it apophatic theology is more than that
Do you have any example apart from nasuverse root? From what i know so far it is apophatic because "SOR is SOR so automatically different from [ ] " and other stuff like "it cannot be put in words because it is above description" which i assume act as supporting statements.

Last edited:
the shinza gods are not indescribable here actually. You can literally see they have an appearence/name and stuff like that. What is indescribable is the throne. You see, ineffable means "too great or extreme to be expressed or described in words." or "not to be uttered" according to google, while the throne is explicitly stated to be "extreme that it cannot be described by any language"and "cannot be explained" apart from other stuff like being transcendent over and governing infinite concepts, including the totality of mathematical logic and all concievable dual concepts (Concieve being synonymous with think up of) and being beyond human comprehension . There is more stuff, but i can't recall them all now.
And shinza gods who still have conceptualization can interact with it from what I remember correct? If so that's self defeating it's not apophatic also you just restated what you said this is just circular reasoning I told you something just being indescribable and transcendent of reality doesn't make it apophatic what at best that's a layer above the cosmology you acting like mentioning stuff like infinite dual concepts is supposed to scale it somewhere higher
beyond human comprehension
Great now we have a basis as to why the throne is indescribable because it's beyond human comprehension and reality? Good that's not apophatic, apophatic theology has nothing to do with human comprehension its God specifically being transcendent Irrespective of whether humans have finite mental capabilities or not this is misrepresentation of what apophatic theology is

Also isn't it called the throne that's self defeating if it was apophatic in its truest sense the only way to approach its divine ineffability is by remaining silent similar to how nasuverse refers to the root as " " which is consistent with the ineffability thesis tis some shinza wank lmao
How is apophatic theology above that?
Rephrase your question I don't understand what you're asking ab
Do you have any example apart from nasuverse root? From what i know so far it is apophatic because "SOR is SOR so automatically different from [ ] " and other stuff like "it cannot be put in words because it is above description" which i assume act as supporting statements.
Nasuverse also refers to the root as [ ] which is consistent consistency with the ineffability thesis stating the only way to approach the divine ineffability is to remain silent but not even that is enough to capture God's nature its not just arbitrarily statements saying its beyond descriptions and indescribable we also know the roots divine ineffability has nothing to do with humanities comprehension just solely its transcendence over conceptualization this has been shown multiple times and indirectly reiterated unlike shinza

And shinza gods who still have conceptualization can interact with it from what I remember correct? If so that's self defeating it's not apophatic also you just restated what you said this is just circular reasoning I told you something just being indescribable and transcendent of reality doesn't make it apophatic what at best that's a layer above the cosmology you acting like mentioning stuff like infinite dual concepts is supposed to scale it somewhere higher

Great now we have a basis as to why the throne is indescribable because it's beyond human comprehension and reality? Good that's not apophatic, apophatic theology has nothing to do with human comprehension its God specifically being transcendent Irrespective of whether humans have finite mental capabilities or not this is misrepresentation of what apophatic theology is

Also isn't it called the throne that's self defeating if it was apophatic in its truest sense the only way to approach its divine ineffability is by remaining silent similar to how nasuverse refers to the root as " " which is consistent with the ineffability thesis tis some shinza wank lmao

Rephrase your question I don't understand what you're asking ab

Nasuverse also refers to the root as [ ] which is consistent consistency with the ineffability thesis stating the only way to approach the divine ineffability is to remain silent but not even that is enough to capture God's nature its not just arbitrarily statements saying its beyond descriptions and indescribable we also know the roots divine ineffability has nothing to do with humanities comprehension just solely its transcendence over conceptualization this has been shown multiple times and indirectly reiterated unlike shinza
is the bramhan from hindu mythology apophatic then? Since it is transcendent of all conceptualization and descriptions
or this?
"This is the information? There's no end to it … Doesn't that mean it's endless? " Ordonis sighed. "There's no end to it …" "Information can't be described with words, and its boundaries can't even be imagined. If you can imagine what the information is, then what you think is definitely not real information, at least not the whole picture. "

And shinza gods who still have conceptualization can interact with it from what I remember correct?
They cannot even perceive the deep layers of the throne, even hajun do not know of the existence of the Narakas. though you are right the throne is not apophatic

is the bramhan from hindu mythology apophatic then? Since it is transcendent of all conceptualization and descriptions
or this?
Idk never read ab hindu mythology but that's just a reiteration of what you said again so no
what do you mean shinza wank, so what tier cosmology shinza suits you
Anything that's not 1-A and above but im open minded to the idea but based off the justifications I saw no
They cannot even perceive the deep layers of the throne, even hajun do not know of the existence of the Narakas
Ight mb I don't have extensive knowledge on Masada

no I'm not entirely sure about this L1C too low, unless you have arguments against this verse I also doubt you will join this series

unless you're having an argument like this new yuri is about to downvote this verse

You repeated your sentence twice ;0
But ya, what are arguments for high tier, tho?

then do you want to try to refute the context, and it's also not my right to provide the context for this cosmology series, because pain created the cosmology blog so he has the right to provide the context, unless I created the cosmology blog then you can ask me for context

It does not matter who created the cosmology page, I would rather see context first before deciding judging on argument. Also, we are arguing as if there are any profile for it anyway.

no, I won't do it unless you want to profile this verse and then I'll give you the context if you want to know everything about this verse, why don't you ask pain? i just started following dies irae and also i don't care 1A or L1C shinza

According to what was said above, Type 3 Transduality seems to be good. But there is no layered Transduality high degree of Transduality. Type 3 Transduality is still Type 3 Transduality.

Back