• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Can this qualify for transduality type 3?

So....i have a question if feats from a certain series qualify for type 3 transduality.
That series is shinza, and i will explain why:
First of all, the world contains every concievable dualistic phenomenon at the conceptual level as explained in avesta, which should include cause and effect, existing and nonexistence in the verse since those exists.
Now this character called methuselah could create a non dual void, so i guess that could be transduality.
Next, the singularity is said to be beyond what can be comprehended by humans and naturally is a state superior to everything other then the throne/origin coordinate in verse, and is even referred to as a realm of colourless taiji. It is here all concepts, are painted and it exists outside of all concepts which would probably include all dual concepts no matter how simple or complex they are. Even fredica who can transcend concepts can't reach it.
Finally, the origin coordinate is beyond the singularity and is completely apophatic to everything in verse, root of reason itself and can only be reached by the gods who are transcedent to everything and all, and referred to as the ultimate transcendence.
Does this qualify for type 3 transduality?

Last edited:
If I am not mistaken, those are 3-4 truth states. For transdaulity, you need at least 5.

If I am not mistaken, those are 3-4 truth states. For transdaulity, you need at least 5.
duality (2)<Nondual void of metsulah (3)<Singularity(4) < Origin coordinate/Throne (5) <Taikyoku law (6) (Since it paints over the throe itself and is superior to the throne)
Not to mention Concepts (Dual)<<Laws<<Taikyoku law<<Higher gods exist unbound by and superior to the taikyoku of lower gods
I consider singularity as above metsulth void because it is beyond even those who can fight metsulah and his powers and it is something beyond everything shown before and incomprehensible compared to it.

Last edited:
Wait, I counted in the wrong way. Then yes, I agreed. Seems higher degree of transdaulity type 3.

Wait, I counted in the wrong way. Then yes, I agreed. Seems higher degree of transdaulity type 3.
another thing is, singularity can only be reached by the gods who transcend all and everything and they are conceptually superior to metsullah who is a concept. Weaker gods cannot reach / pierce the singularity of higher gods , so as ztiluth they are superior to metsulah but inferior to the singlarity of higher gods

another thing is, singularity can only be reached by the gods who transcend all and everything and they are conceptually superior to metsullah who is a concept. Weaker gods cannot reach / pierce the singularity of higher gods , so as ztiluth they are superior to metsulah but inferior to the singlarity of higher gods
Actually, this is fine. Which character qualifies this? Can you send the link?

Here is a thing
A brief respect thread made by one of my homies. IT contains quite a few things but not the whole
bro WHAT

kawncept3.jpg

Are those real screenshots?

duality (2)<Nondual void of metsulah (3)<Singularity(4) < Origin coordinate/Throne (5) <Taikyoku law (6) (Since it paints over the throe itself and is superior to the throne)
Not to mention Concepts (Dual)<<Laws<<Taikyoku law<<Higher gods exist unbound by and superior to the taikyoku of lower gods
I consider singularity as above metsulth void because it is beyond even those who can fight metsulah and his powers and it is something beyond everything shown before and incomprehensible compared to it.
If same like you says, then fine i think

Tbh, I looked in the blog, and I never knew some verse really explains saying all info you need lol.

Unsure.... alone looking at screenshots seems really overpowered statements.
Where are threads about them? Can you link it

How come they get rejected? The character alone has insane hax and nature.
I am wondering about cosmology.
Most of the Tier 1 stuff came from untranslated material. It contains ancient japanese, so very few people could actually read it. And those people are gone now. Plus, its a VN so you cant simply copy and paste the text into MTL, so the verse was left with a lot of clueless surpporters prone to wanking and misinterpreting the verse, until it was deleted. Needless to say, a CRT would be needed to get the verse back.

Last edited:
Most of the Tier 1 stuff came from untranslated material. It contains ancient japanese, so very few people could actually read it. And those people are gone now. Plus, its a VN so you cant simply copy and paste the text into MTL, so the verse was left with a lot of clueless surpporters prone to wanking and misinterpreting the verse, until it was deleted. Needless to say, a CRT would be needed to get the verse back.
this

Most of the Tier 1 stuff came from untranslated material. It contains ancient japanese, so very few people could actually read it. And those people are gone now, so the verse was left with a lot of clueless surpporters prone to wanking and misinterpreting the verse, until it was deleted. Needless to say, a CRT would be needed to get the verse back.
Welp, the verse is tier 1 as you said. We can revive it. But we need references and with accurate translation (if this screenshot is real, that's kinda amazing but like it does not even look like a metaphor to me)

Alone with fact, that she got nothingness manipulation, transdaulity type 3, possiblity manipulation... BDE type 3/2

Welp, the verse is tier 1 as you said. We can revive it. But we need references and with accurate translation (if this screenshot is real, that's kinda amazing but like it does not even look like a metaphor to me)

Alone with fact, that she got nothingness manipulation, transdaulity type 3, possiblity manipulation... BDE type 3/2
The entire game of K3 is untranslated, so good luck with that.

The high 1-A for the gods was pure wank apart from maybe hajun or naraka, but 1-A was fine. 1-B is just downplay

The verse is one of the few to nicely explain the difference between a higher and a lower dimension, that is why it was so overpowered and solid. Apart from structures like the singularity which is layered.

So we need a translator or perhaps can't we use DeepL? wait u said its acient-
as for apophatic shit, you have the throne, which due to mercurius being an ass turned into a bizzare hyperdimensional space that cannot be described by any language even compared to incomprehensible realms like the taiji singularity (singualrity is beyond duality at a conceptual level, and even non dual voids)

as for apophatic shit, you have the throne, which due to mercurius being an ass turned into a bizzare hyperdimensional space that cannot be described by any language even compared to incomprehensible realms like the taiji singularity (singualrity is beyond duality at a conceptual level, and even non dual voids)
Dang, the verse alone looks so powerful and def not made for battle boarding

Dang, the verse alone looks so powerful and def not made for battle boarding
Masada mainly draws inspiration from vague religion/philosophy . Apart from that you have nerose being the embodiment of the totality of mathematical logic at the conceptual level (And yes, mercurius's throne is beyond him)

Masada mainly draws inspiration from vague religion/philosophy . Apart from that you have nerose being the embodiment of the totality of mathematical logic at the conceptual level (And yes, mercurius's throne is beyond him)
Alone the throne solos most of the fiction, if not all.

Alone the throne solos most of the fiction, if not all.
Er no. The throne/origin coordinate is basically the masada version of the swirl of the root. It is a metaphysical device. And by itself it caps out at High 1-A in hajun's throne.
I can probably throw in Naraka for above baseline high 1-A, but tier 0 is too much of a stretch and likely a wank.

to add salt to the injury the current supporters are all very unresponsive and inactive
Uhhmm well we are actually not, but we need to wait for aditya to finish before we can actually do anything as thats before the throne era so it will be the determinant factors on their tier.
Also most of the pages are done, aside from PL pages and some DI pages anyway

Uhhmm well we are actually not, but we need to wait for aditya to finish before we can actually do anything as thats before the throne era so it will be the determinant factors on their tier.
Also most of the pages are done, aside from PL pages and some DI pages anyway
bruh, all of you are inactive in discord

The high 1-A for the gods was pure wank apart from maybe hajun or naraka, but 1-A was fine. 1-B is just downplay
This is false, if Hajun is High 1-A, then the other gods too will be High 1-A.
Is it from them actually killing him on separate occasions, or fighting him to a standstill, or muzan chopping his fingers off?
Also the naraka and Hajun cannot be on the same level
bruh, all of you are inactive in discord
Because there is nothing to do right now and most things that needs urgent attention has been resolved

So....i have a question if feats from a certain series qualify for type 3 transduality.
That series is shinza, and i will explain why:
First of all, the world contains every concievable dualistic phenomenon at the conceptual level as explained in avesta, which should include cause and effect, existing and nonexistence in the verse since those exists.
Now this character called methuselah could create a non dual void, so i guess that could be transduality.
Next, the singularity is said to be beyond what can be comprehended by humans and naturally is a state superior to everything other then the throne/origin coordinate in verse, and is even referred to as a realm of colourless taiji. It is here all concepts, are painted and it exists outside of all concepts which would probably include all dual concepts no matter how simple or complex they are. Even fredica who can transcend concepts can't reach it.
Finally, the origin coordinate is beyond the singularity and is completely apophatic to everything in verse, root of reason itself and can only be reached by the gods who are transcedent to everything and all, and referred to as the ultimate transcendence.
Does this qualify for type 3 transduality?
Anyway to answer your questions, yes they can indeed qualify for type 3.
Also Meth never created a non-dual void and neither is he dualistic in any sense.
He is darkness, not darkness and light.
He is simply all the unverse darkness

This is false, if Hajun is High 1-A, then the other gods too will be High 1-A.
Is it from them actually killing him on separate occasions, or fighting him to a standstill, or muzan chopping his fingers off?
Also the naraka and Hajun cannot be on the same level

Because there is nothing to do right now and most things that needs urgent attention has been resolved
Uh what? Wasn't there a statement saying hajun sees tenma yato the same way a taikyoku god would see a normal human?

Anyway to answer your questions, yes they can indeed qualify for type 3.
Also Meth never created a non-dual void and neither is he dualistic in any sense.
He is darkness, not darkness and light.
He is simply all the unverse darkness
Didn't he created a void that is neither yin or yang?

Back