• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Transduality Questions

Well, today I want to ask about Transduality, I've read it on the wiki page. But I don't really understand it, which I only know about binary logic.
So let me ask a question:
1. Can someone explain the 3 types of Transduality for me? An easy-to-understand format that even elementary school students can understand.
2. If character A transcends the binary logic of male and female, yin and yang, black and white, good and evil. Space and time, cause and effect, all may be true, false, or true and false. Or maybe nothing at all, where character A truly transcends all this logic.
Is this considered a Type 3 Transduality? If not, then what type should it be?

Well, today I want to ask about Transduality, I've read it on the wiki page. But I don't really understand it, which I only know about binary logic.
So let me ask a question:
1. Can someone explain the 3 types of Transduality for me? An easy-to-understand format that even elementary school students can understand.
2. If character A transcends the binary logic of male and female, yin and yang, black and white, good and evil. Space and time, cause and effect, all may be true, false, or true and false. Or maybe nothing at all, where character A truly transcends all this logic.
Is this considered a Type 3 Transduality? If not, then what type should it be?
It would be type 3 I think this is from a characte

Back