• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Trafalgar Law vs Kozuki Oden... but not really.

Isnt Law get negged if enemies get haki stronger than him? And isnt Yamato's haki over Law?

If right then Yamato negs him

Isnt Law get negged if enemies get haki stronger than him? And isnt Yamato's haki over Law?

If right then Yamato negs him
Sure, but he still has attacks like Gamma Knife, Shock Wille, etc. which couldn't get negged by BM, Kaidou and Blackbeard's Haki as it wasn't an actual "effect".
For example, if Foxy hit them with a beam to slow them down, they could use Haki to easily stop.
But if Kizaru hit them with a ray of light, they'd tank it but not be able to negate it because it's doesn't have an "effect/change", it just pierces them.

Law wins. He has the durability & endurance to last in this fight & negates durability thru many ways. She has no clue of his DF abilities so he could easily use Shambles and land deadly moves on her.
But if Kizaru hit them with a ray of light, they'd tank it but not be able to negate it because it's doesn't have an "effect/change", it just pierces them.
Wouldn't the heat used for piercing count as an "effect" of the laser?

Law wins. He has the durability & endurance to last in this fight & negates durability thru many ways. She has no clue of his DF abilities so he could easily use Shambles and land deadly moves on her.
I gave them prior knowledge.
Also, Law has nutty dura, but as you know, Yamato was boxing with Hybrid Kaidou and took a beating from him then proceeded to get up and smack him alongside Snakeman Luffy and ran downstairs to fight others.
I'd probably rank her dura and endurance over his honestly, but not by a whole lot.

Durability is equal, Yamato has better AP but Law has dura neg hax. and Yamato can blitz with Thunder Bagua.

Leaning Yamato due to Thunder Bagua + Hao Infusion.

Not to mention her ranged attacks.

Durability is equal, Yamato has better AP but Law has dura neg hax. and Yamato can blitz with Thunder Bagua.

Leaning Yamato due to Thunder Bagua + Hao Infusion.

Not to mention her ranged attacks.
Speed equal still gives Yamato chance to blitz with Bagua?

In defense of Law, if he could land Shock Wille it'd clap her organs badly, even if she does endure it.
And he took a TB from Hybrid Kaidou, then a plethora of attacks from BM ( including a barrage of Armament infused punches straight to his face after she amped her self with her life ), and was still able to do about 3 more attacks.
However, Yamato took a beatdown from Hybrid Kaidou, who was using Advanced Haoshoku and presumably Armament, and Namuji Hyoga was strong enough to counter Kaidou's Bolo Breath.
Both have very solid feats honestly, though I might give this to Yamato for range advantage, Zoan recovery/regen, and better Haki.
And since I just remembered, I will say that Law should have comparable LS to her for clashing with a named attack from Blackbeard ( Gurash ) and making him use Kurouzu.
Found a list of Law's feats during that fight.

Yamato but it's close.
Law's greater strengths get negged by haki. His awakening can screw Yamato over but landing it is another story. Yamato's Haki potency being over Law ruins a lot of his game here, and I don't think he'd take too many hits from Hybrid form+ACoC before he taps out. Yamato can likely eat a lot of his hits in turn- or avoid the K-room ones and keep it a close range game.

Voting Yamato but honestly both have enough up their sleeve that I'm tempted to say incon

Back