• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Yamato Vs. Kurama
  • Both at 6-A; Speed is Equalized; Kurama has prior knowledge.
  • They starts at 20 meters.
  • Battle takes place at Onigashima.
Yamato:

Yoko Kurama:

Inconclusive:

Last edited:
Ye, pre cog and hybrid form yamato blitzes. Ice armor and hybrid form Yamato is eating his hits and blocking any ranged attacks, Buso and zoan transformation she stat amps on top of that she has her ice abilities which kurama has no resistance against.

Kurama gets hard countered w/o prior knowledge and prep. Even with said knowledge and prep, I'm not sure how he can properly put down Yamato, who has incredibly high stamina, endurance as a Zoan type, as well as Haki

Last edited:
Should note that Yamato's Kenbunshoku is ass. She / he (Not trying to get banned smh.) explicitly can't read "voices" (I.E the mind.) and needed to rely on Momo's Voice of All Things for telepathy.

Outside of that Yama should take this FRA.

Kurama gets hard countered w/o prior knowledge and prep. Even with said knowledge and prep, I'm not sure how he can properly put down Yamato, who has incredibly high stamina, endurance as a Zoan type, as well as Haki
Kurama can negate Yamato's durability with internal attacks, btw, Kurama is one of the most tactical and strategic characters in the entire YYH verse. I gave him prior knowledge here.

Kurama can negate Yamato's durability with internal attacks, btw, Kurama is one of the most tactical and strategic characters in the entire YYH verse. I gave him prior knowledge here.
What internal attacks does kurama have?

Back