• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Trafalgar Law vs Jinbe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gathering the proof (with clips) right now of what law can do without Wano since he really had to go and try to pull that card 🙃
What card? Anime isn't really proof btw.. But I'll accept them... (if it isn't in the manga it won't work but I think all of your clips will be valid)

What card? Anime isn't really proof btw.. But I'll accept them
Card of "Oh the profiles are only X arc so dunno why we're using other arcs without OP saying anything"

And the anime is proof... it gives a much more clear feat over the manga, half the time I cant tell what your panels are, and yes this is a problem I have specifically with only One Piece.

Card of "Oh the profiles are only X arc so dunno why we're using other arcs without OP saying anything"
There is no wano profile. Note: This profile covers only the feats done until the Wano arc, skipping the Pre-Timeskip events due to the lack of feats Law had at the time.
And the anime is proof... it gives a much more clear feat over the manga, half the time I cant tell what your panels are, and yes this is a problem I have specifically with only One Piece.
Regarding the canon: In terms of canon material, this wiki deems the manga as the primary canon. The anime is considered secondary canon on a case by case basis. In the case of anime, it contradicts statements, feats, personalities, and abilities of characters in many cases. This happens with censorship, filler content in canon material, and pacing. Since we have confirmation that Oda approves certain scenes in the anime, we've decided to take the anime as canon in the areas where it perfectly or similarly represents the manga, and the scenes not shown in the manga that are represented in the anime will be deemed as filler. It was decided in this thread.

"Pull that card" you know if I didn't "pull that card" this would be a stomp because Law scales to Kaido... yk that right?

There is no wano profile. Note: This profile covers only the feats done until the Wano arc, skipping the Pre-Timeskip events due to the lack of feats Law had at the time.

Regarding the canon: In terms of canon material, this wiki deems the manga as the primary canon. The anime is considered secondary canon on a case by case basis. In the case of anime, it contradicts statements, feats, personalities, and abilities of characters in many cases. This happens with censorship, filler content in canon material, and pacing. Since we have confirmation that Oda approves certain scenes in the anime, we've decided to take the anime as canon in the areas where it perfectly or similarly represents the manga, and the scenes not shown in the manga that are represented in the anime will be deemed as filler. It was decided in this thread.
Pretty sure wano arc isnt being used because its still on-going, personally I would but I digress.

And the canon thing; From what I can tell, the examples listed in that thread didnt have anything on law or jinbei as examples of contradictions, but please if any of the examples I list contradict just show me, cause in that case I will go with the prioritized canon in that regard. But my point still stands, the fights, and thus the feats are better shown in an anime format rather than the manga because well one's animated and therefore can be shown much easier.

And the canon thing; From what I can tell, the examples listed in that thread didnt have anything on law or jinbei as examples of contradictions, but please if any of the examples I list contradict just show me, cause in that case I will go with the prioritized canon in that regard. But my point still stands, the fights, and thus the feats are better shown in an anime format rather than the manga because well one's animated and therefore can be shown much easier.
I know...

I'm confused why we're using Wano feats, when the profiles are from Fishmen island - WCI
between Fishmen - WCI, Jinbei stays the same from what I can tell. I know ya'll want your favorite underwater Po fighter to win, so I'll still show how Law could easily win.
So, what does Law do inbetween all of this? This , This , This (And before you try to disprove this one, they're on Fishmen island, pretty sure theyre could be some wildlife nearby to switch with just like he does with luffy.) Slashing this meteor clean in half was neat. Thats all I really care to argue about this topic anymore, my vote is still towards law. (And yes, I made sure to verify none of these happened in Wano.)

between Fishmen - WCI, Jinbei stays the same from what I can tell. I know ya'll want your favorite underwater Po fighter to win, so I'll still show how Law could easily win.
Ok now
So, what does Law do inbetween all of this? This , This , This (And before you try to disprove this one, they're on Fishmen island, pretty sure theyre could be some wildlife nearby to switch with just like he does with luffy.) Slashing this meteor clean in half was neat. Thats all I really care to argue about this topic anymore, my vote is still towards law. (And yes, I made sure to verify none of these happened in Wano.)
The first one was done to a half dead man. Jinbe has superior Haki, so that attack is resisted.
The second one is get hit by strings. Jinbe got impaled by a lava man and still moved, so that's not impressive.
The third one is point blank dura neg. Ok...?

Jinbe resists counter shock w/ Busoshoku, Jinbe internally damages Law, Jinbe outstaminas Law, etc

I’ll say again… I don’t like jinbe… but he is going to win in this fight kinda easily.
Sorry but you showed nothing… we already already know about them… we don’t need to look up to know… fish men can shot water projectile multiple ones… resist law’s devil fruit which is the only think making him Able to win. That actually all I need to say… but I said more just in case when I voted … your using flashy vs flashy… kinda… all you need to know is that law’s devil fruit easily gets resisted… law’s DF will be far weaker than what he did to doffy and doffy wasn’t even serious against law while law used luffy aswell.

Law couldn't teleport Kaido, showcasing Busoshoku superiority.

So Law is gonna use shambles every 5 seconds?
Why didn't he use it against the thunder bagua?

The only ones would be gamma knife and injection shot. He's not manipulating Jinbe
Yes, he couldn't teleport Kaido because of his incredibly powerful Haki. Jimbe doesn't have an Haki that come even close to Kaido's, we don't even know if it's better then Doflamingo's. So, there is no sufficient proof to say that Law wouldn't be able to use Shambles on Jimbe.

Law used the Shambles multiple times during the fight, both to get far from both Kaido and Big Mon and to get close to them, even hitting them at least two times despite the fact that they were massively faster then him.

Jimbe isn't even close to being as fast as them, so I don't see how he would be able to dodge attacks that not even Kaido and Big Mom were able to evade.

And the difference here is that Jimbe is unlikely to One-Shot him, while Law uses many abilities that gives him an instant win.

Yes, he couldn't teleport Kaido because of his incredibly powerful Haki. Jimbe doesn't have an Haki that come even close to Kaido's, we don't even know if it's better then Doflamingo's. So, there is no sufficient proof to say that Law wouldn't be able to use Shambles on Jimbe.
Jinbe's Haki was potent enough to block hits from Big Mom and Akainu.
So unless Law's Haki is potent enough for that, Jinbe's is better.
Law used the Shambles multiple times during the fight, both to get far from both Kaido and Big Mon and to get close to them, even hitting them at least two times despite the fact that they were massively faster then him.

Jimbe isn't even close to being as fast as them, so I don't see how he would be able to dodge attacks that not even Kaido and Big Mom were able to evade.
You mean attacks that got him off guard?
And they have the same exact speed rating on the profiles so idk what you're talking about.
And the difference here is that Jimbe is unlikely to One-Shot him, while Law uses many abilities that gives him an instant win.
It is in character for Jinbe to start off with dura neg.
It is not for Law

Boundman luffy > doffy… jinbe did more damage to big mom than gear 4th luffy… just saying… jinbe’s haki ain’t no joke… plus blocking akainu’s attack is worthy to being able to slightly hurt yonko possibly (haki)

Jinbe's Haki was potent enough to block hits from Big Mom and Akainu.
So unless Law's Haki is potent enough for that, Jinbe's is better.

You mean attacks that got him off guard?
And they have the same exact speed rating on the profiles so idk what you're talking about.

It is in character for Jinbe to start off with dura neg.
It is not for Law
Yes, it's better, but there are no evidences that it's so overwhelmingly better that Law wont be able to use Shambles on him.

Big Mom wasn't taken by surprise. Go to Chapter 1003, Page 6. Law places his thumbs on Big Mom chest, she lower her head and says "What". Then, Law uses his Counter Shock.

And my point isn't about the speed rating in the profile, but about the fact that Law reacted to attacks far faster than Jimbe's, so it's likely that he will be able to dodge most of his physical attacks.

Jimbe's dura neg aren't instant wincons, he still needs to hit the opponent multiple times, so after receiving the first hit Trafalgar would likely go for his Dura Neg attacks. And there are multiple istance where he start off with his Dura Neg abilities, like at Sabaody or with Vergo.

Yes, it's better, but there are no evidences that it's so overwhelmingly better that Law wont be able to use Shambles on him.
Who says it needs to be overwhelmingly better? It just needs to be better.
Big Mom wasn't taken by surprise. Go to Chapter 1003, Page 6. Law places his thumbs on Big Mom chest, she lower her head and says "What". Then, Law uses his Counter Shock.
That "what" is a clear surprise.
And my point isn't about the speed rating in the profile, but about the fact that Law reacted to attacks far faster than Jimbe's, so it's likely that he will be able to dodge most of his physical attacks.
Reacted to far faster attacks in later keys. They have the same speed rating right now.
Jimbe's dura neg aren't instant wincons, he still needs to hit the opponent multiple times, so after receiving the first hit Trafalgar would likely go for his Dura Neg attacks. And there are multiple istance where he start off with his Dura Neg abilities, like at Sabaody or with Vergo.
Sabaody he used spatial cuts which Jinbe is resistant to.
Vergo he used spatial cuts which Jinbe is resistant to.
If you mean counter shock? Resisted.

Who says it needs to be overwhelmingly better? It just needs to be better.
He is talking about law being able to teleport Doflamingo… who has stronger haki
8.png
9.png
10.png

Last edited:
That "what" is a clear surprise.

Reacted to far faster attacks in later keys. They have the same speed rating right now.

Sabaody he used spatial cuts which Jinbe is resistant to.
Vergo he used spatial cuts which Jinbe is resistant to.
Exactly, he was able to take by surprise someone much faster and with better reaction than Jimbe. So, Law not only would be able to dodge most of his attacks, but he can also take him by surprise without many problems.

Law only have one key, and OP only says the location, not the time period of both Law or Jimbe.

I read again the fight, and Law not only used the Shambles at least 8 times (One time spamming it to evade multiple wind blade and another where he used it on multiple people) but he was even able to hit Kaido in his Hybrid form with an Injection Shot in the neck, making him cough blood despite the fact that he covered himself in his most powerful Haki. Jimbe would never survive an attack like that, even with his best Haki.

When did I say any of this?

How is this portraying an insta win? (I literally don't even like jinbe that much)

did law Hurt doflamingo while using armament haki? 🤔 link law teleported and surprised doflamingo while doflamingo was fighting luffy... Link

Gamma knife was a surprise attack same with shambles...

Never did I say he was
If his higher haki auto resist room does it being a surprise attack matter?
I wasn't saying YOU said that lol, "Even if you say" Is more so a general statement

Someone mention me when we're done using Wano feats to justify Dressrosa Law
It's mentioned nowhere that this is Dreassrosa Law. The OP only says the Location of the fight, the Starting Distance and that both are in character. For this reason, I'm using all the feat that both have shown until now, including all of the Wano's feats.

There would be no difference anyway, or at least in my opinion. There is no real evidence that Law became stronger during the period between Dressrosa and Wano since we never see him train or doing anything that might make him stronger.

It's mentioned nowhere that this is Dreassrosa Law. The OP only says the Location of the fight, the Starting Distance and that both are in character. For this reason, I'm using all the feat that both have shown until now, including all of the Wano's feats.
Law has only one key on the wiki, which is during dressrosa
There would be no difference anyway, or at least in my opinion. There is no real evidence that Law became stronger during the period between Dressrosa and Wano since we never see him train or doing anything that might make him stronger.
Doflamingo kicked Law's injection shot. Law's injection shot cut Hybrid Kaido.
So unless Doflamingo's bare toes > Hybrid Kaido's dura, idk wtf you're thinking about

Law has only one key on the wiki, which is during dressrosa

Doflamingo kicked Law's injection shot. Law's injection shot cut Hybrid Kaido.
So unless Doflamingo's bare toes > Hybrid Kaido's dura, idk wtf you're thinking about
This doesn't mean that his fighting style would change drammatically, even if it would be another key (to which I don't really agree, but this isn't the place to talk about this). If he is able to spam his Shambles against Kaido and Big Mom, nothing stops him from doing the same against Jimbe. Unless you are assuming that his stamina drastically increased too, which there are no evidence of.

So, thanks to this he would still be able to keep distance from Jimbe and eventually catch him by surprise with one of his Dura Neg abilities.

But obviously this is how I think the fight would go, and if you disagree I wont try to change your mind further.

This doesn't mean that his fighting style would change drammatically, even if it would be another key (to which I don't really agree, but this isn't the place to talk about this). If he is able to spam his Shambles against Kaido and Big Mom, nothing stops him from doing the same against Jimbe. Unless you are assuming that his stamina drastically increased too, which there are no evidence of.
Based on nothing.
His Haki would change dramatically, his fighting style did change dramatically (did he use Curtain even once in Dressrosa?), his AP changed dramatically, etc.
OP chars get stupid boosts overtime.
No evidence of Law training to get stronger to wound hybrid kaido, so ig we scale everyone in dressrosa to Law and hybrid kaido too.
So, thanks to this he would still be able to keep distance from Jimbe and eventually catch him by surprise with one of his Dura Neg abilities.
Jinbe would walk up to him and hit him in his stomach or shoot a shockwave at him

Based on nothing.
His Haki would change dramatically, his fighting style did change dramatically (did he use Curtain even once in Dressrosa?), his AP changed dramatically, etc.
OP chars get stupid boosts overtime.
No evidence of Law training to get stronger to wound hybrid kaido, so ig we scale everyone in dressrosa to Law and hybrid kaido too.

Jinbe would walk up to him and hit him in his stomach or shoot a shockwave at him
I wont be able to change your mind and you wont be able to change my mind, so I don't really see why continuing this discussion. I already said that I wont try to change your mind further, so let's close this here (also because I really need to go to sleep lol).

Because this is getting added, and I don't want it to get added for incorrect reasons

Gnight though

Regardless, I vote Jinbe

Thank god Tempest jumped in when he did. These arguments of using Wano Law shouldn't be added at all, unless they can prove somehow that Dressrosa Law > Jinbe.

Until then Jinbe fra.

Thank god Tempest jumped in when he did. These arguments of using Wano Law shouldn't be added at all, unless they can prove somehow that Dressrosa Law > Jinbe.

Until then Jinbe fra.
I'm not voting Law because I think Law > Jimbe. I'm voting him because he has much more versatile haxes, he is a better strategist and he has abilities that garant him an almost complete control of the fighting arena.

Because of all of the above combined I think that Law has an edge in this fight. But again, this is my opinion.

I'm not voting Law because I think Law > Jimbe. I'm voting him because he has much more versatile haxes, he is a better strategist and he has abilities that garant him an almost complete control of the fighting arena.

Because of all of the above combined I think that Law has an edge in this fight. But again, this is my opinion.
This.

Also I like how Tempest made the assumption Jinbe would just "walk up to law" like Wheeeeze.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back