• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Trafalgar Law vs Jinbe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Read what I'm saying before you reply.
Your whole argument is "Oh his haki is stronger therefore law can't do crap to 'em", but we show him beating Doff with Gamma Knife, a blade attack that ignores physical defense.

What was Jinbe's whole argument to even standing a chance? Oh yeah, he endured Big Mom's attack and can make his arm's metal. Which is physical defense.

Nothing is stopping Law from just using shambles to surprise jinbe in one way, shape, or form like he did with Doffy. Only difference would be Jinbe ain't got regen to save him from a fatal blow.

Your whole argument is "Oh his haki is stronger therefore law can't do crap to 'em", but we show him beating Doff with Gamma Knife, a blade attack that ignores physical defense.
Link and link (inside ROOM)
What was Jinbe's whole argument to even standing a chance? Oh yeah, he endured Big Mom's attack and can make his arm's metal. Which is physical defense.
Tanking big mom and akainu's attack with haki... The same akainu who can Hurt old White beard...
Nothing is stopping Law from just using shambles to surprise jinbe in one way, shape, or form like he did with Doffy. Only difference would be Jinbe ain't got regen to save him from a fatal blow.
Law won't have luffy... Jinbe is much more experienced... Even tho law surprised him with teleportation doffy could still block law's attacks.... The only one he didn't block was gamma knife while doffy was fighting LUFFY....

Your being completely in denial and only want law to win even tho you have said Nothing that has countered this
Voting jinbe via Stronger Haki (resisting law's devil fruit abilities), Limited Durability Negation and Shockwave Generation with Fishman Karate, Much more experienced, and Stronger Durability (with Haki) link

Law currently with his profile can't win.
You're just making 0 logic at this point.
Could law use shambles? No, ig not on him, for argumentative sake.
could law slice him in half like I originally thought? no, ig not, for argumentative sake.

However, your whole take on the gamma knife is bonkers, clearly it does not care about your haki (Like the one Jinbe has. Gonna clarify this before you point out Big mom again for having a way stronger offensive and just more resilient one and some-how compare it to Po: Fish Edition) or physical defense which is why he could get the upper-hand on Doffy. You can say whatever you want about "needing luffy" or "could only surprise with luffy", but from what Im aware of, luffy and law switched places, using shambles, and he used gamma knife. Thats it, thats all luffy included in. Made doffy confused that he was there and thats it, doffy's fault, has nothing to do with luffy even.

Also ignoring the fact law can use Color of Armaments "on a whim", which did help him bypass Vergo's defense, which should absolutely be included in the comparison of one "coat myself in metal for defense" person vs "coat my forearms in metal for defense" person.

You're just making 0 logic at this point.
Could law use shambles? No, ig not on him, for argumentative sake.
could law slice him in half like I originally thought? no, ig not, for argumentative sake.

However, your whole take on the gamma knife is bonkers, clearly it does not care about your haki (Like the one Jinbe has. Gonna clarify this before you point out Big mom again for having a way stronger offensive and just more resilient one and some-how compare it to Po: Fish Edition) or physical defense which is why he could get the upper-hand on Doffy. You can say whatever you want about "needing luffy" or "could only surprise with luffy", but from what Im aware of, luffy and law switched places, using shambles, and he used gamma knife. Thats it, thats all luffy included in. Made doffy confused that he was there and thats it, doffy's fault, has nothing to do with luffy even.

Also ignoring the fact law can use Color of Armaments "on a whim", which did help him bypass Vergo's defense, which should absolutely be included in the comparison of one "coat myself in metal for defense" person vs "coat my forearms in metal for defense" person.
I really don't understand what your trying to say...doffy and luffy both has observation haki even law does... No matter how skilled, you won't be able to dodge a teleporting observation haki user while fighting another observation haki user.... While luffy and katakuri were fighting and are literally able to see the future, Luffy couldn't dodged or expect this link but later on he could link but that's him fully focused link...
However, your whole take on the gamma knife is bonkers, clearly it does not care about your haki
Yes it does. Doffy did not use haki like he did here link also they literally thought law was dead link
Law used haki + DF.... An what do you mean on a whim? Again your not reading....
Voting jinbe via Stronger Haki (resisting law's devil fruit abilities), Limited Durability Negation and Shockwave Generation with Fishman Karate, Much more experienced, and Stronger Durability (with Haki) link
Stronger Haki.... Even if they had the same strength in armament haki... It would still get resisted... Not like a punch from a baby but a punch from a guy 2-3x the size of you... You would get hurt quite a bit but not one shorted... when you have stronger haki this is all it did to the lvl of doffy's Armament link (Jinbe >> Doffy Armament haki)

Law was able to go past Vergo's Haki, which was far better than Law's own Haki. So I don't really see how Jimbe's Haki would be able to protect him from his abilities, especially considering that he hasn't shown an overwhelming superior Haki compered to Law.

On top of this all, Trafalgar is a far better strategist, able to control the fighting arena to find ways of defeating his opponents.

Thanks to his abilities, Law is also able move himself and his opponent as much as he please, and he has the range advantage since many of his attacks are able to cover long distances while Jimbe needs to get close to actually do damages.

I think that Law takes this with mid-high difficulties.

high difficulties.
Minimum
Law was able to go past Vergo's Haki, which was far better than Law's own Haki. So I don't really see how Jimbe's Haki would be able to protect him from his abilities, especially considering that he hasn't shown an overwhelming superior Haki compered to Law.
Yet law couldn't go past doffy's haki... And jinbe > doffy... Also
Law was able to go past Vergo's Haki, which was far better than Law's own Haki
proof? What if law used all of his haki on one spot which would be stronger than Vergo's haki?... Plus you can't say Vergo has far better Armament when literally first time he used full armament haki this happened link, link, link, link, link, link and link actually now that I looked back I think all law needed was his heart to use Armament Haki... Which is why he was able to cut him... But again vergo <<< doffy's haki....
On top of this all, Trafalgar is a far better strategist, able to control the fighting arena to find ways of defeating his opponents.
Not far... AT all... His life goal strategy against doffy didn't work...
Thanks to his abilities, Law is also able move himself and his opponent as much as he please
Stamina... Law uses teleport when he really needs to... He can't spam teleport... He can but jinbe wins easily if he does...
and he has the range advantage since many of his attacks are able to cover long distances while Jimbe needs to get close to actually do damages.
You are forgetting there is water everywhere on the One piece planet... Also Range: Several hundreds of meters to a few kilometers with projectiles. (Jinbe) Range: A few meters with his blade, kilometers with his Room (law)... The range are equal... But jinbe can throw more And lasts longer...

I don't think that Jinbe Haki was ever shown to be superior to Doflamingo's, if I remember correctly. On top of this, the Gamma Knife was able to stab Kaido, which has a incredibly superior Haki than Jimbe.
And we shouldn't say for sure that the fight happens near water, unless specified in the OP.

I don't think that Jinbe Haki was ever shown to be superior to Doflamingo's, if I remember correctly. On top of this, the Gamma Knife was able to stab Kaido, which has a incredibly superior Haki than Jimbe.
And we shouldn't say for sure that the fight happens near water, unless specified in the OP.
Kaido didn't need haki against attacks from Luffy which destroyed doflamingo why would he use haki on a weaker attack? I'm not up to date but did it actually damage kaido? Just say yes or no...

Not to burst bubbles, but fish-man island, which OP specified is the fighting area, is completely underwater.

I've also just given up on trying to defend my point, I really dont see how he would be able to prevent gamma knife from being used and all I hear is incoherently screaming "StrOnGer HaKi!!" from the other person.

11.png

No... But yes since law depends on his devil fruit the most... Or used to... With that fruit he can be a yonko... But never without haki.
Just saying, here's how I can see this going down from going up against Jinbe*;
according to VS wiki, Vergo and Jinbe are the same when it comes to Haki proficiency (Both Proficient Arament & Rudimentary Observers), and what I can tell DEFENSIVELY, they have very similar fighting styles, Jinbe making his arms metallic which his how he survived this blow (Do not click if you're not at ep. 864+ of the anime, spoiler warning.) comparatively to Vergo's style of full-metallic haki, and the battle against law, Ultimately ending up with Vergo having no chance against this (Ep. 616+ Spoiler warning.)

Last edited:
Just saying, here's how I can see this going down from going up against Jinbe*;
according to VS wiki, Vergo and Jinbe are the same when it comes to Haki proficiency (Both Proficient Arament & Rudimentary Observers), and what I can tell DEFENSIVELY, they have very similar fighting styles, Jinbe making his arms metallic which his how he survived this blow (Do not click if you're not at ep. 864+ of the anime, spoiler warning.) comparatively to Vergo's style of full-metallic haki, and the battle against law, Ultimately ending up with Vergo having no chance against this (Ep. 616+ Spoiler warning.)
Im ep 930 btw....
and what I can tell DEFENSIVELY, they have very similar fighting styles
Not even close. Even defensively... One tanks and the other uses techniques to tank and block
according to VS wiki, Vergo and Jinbe are the same when it comes to Haki proficiency (Both Proficient Arament & Rudimentary Observers)
Doflamingo has Proficient Armament aswell... Yet Vergo >>>> Doffy > jinbe.... Same teir is not =... You can be in the same tier but still solo in pure haki vs haki... (jinbe is at the top of the top in Proficient Armament haki tiering...

Didn't saw that the fighting area was Fishman Island, my bad.

Btw, yes, Law damaged Kaido with his Gamma Knife, to the point that he made him scream in pain. I'm not really good with link, but it happens in the Chapter 1002 Page 5.

And (spoilers for the Chapters from 1000 and forward) during the entirity of the fight against both Kaido and Big Mom he was continously teleporting aroung with his Shambles, both to keep distance from the opponents and to get close to them quickly.

He was also able to dodge with his Shambles multiple Attack from Kaido, which completely speed blitzes Luffy, and with it it he was even able to catch by surprise both Kaido and Big Mom, hitting the first with a Gamma Knife and the second with a Counter Shock, damaging both. (End of spoilers)

I think that if he plays smartly like he did with both of them Jimbe wont have much of a chance.

Btw, yes, Law damaged Kaido with his Gamma Knife, to the point that he made him scream in pain. I'm not really good with link, but it happens in the Chapter 1002 Page 5.

And (spoilers for the Chapters from 1000 and forward) during the entirity of the fight against both Kaido and Big Mom he was continously teleporting aroung with his Shambles, both to keep distance from the opponents and to get close to them quickly.

He was also able to dodge with his Shambles multiple Attack from Kaido, which completely speed blitzes Luffy, and with it it he was even able to catch by surprise both Kaido and Big Mom, hitting the first with a Gamma Knife and the second with a Counter Shock, damaging both. (End of spoilers)

I think that if he plays smartly like he did with both of them Jimbe wont have much of a chance.
Law currently with his profile can't win.
Yet none of those are added in the profiles... until wano finishes... (I think)

Last edited:
Jinbe played smartly against big mom as well... Jinbe = law (strategy) law could be arguably better tho... Jinbe with his strategy at fish man island and whole cake island were pretty good...

Yet none of those are added in the profiles... until wano finishes... (I think)
Using VS wiki as a bible for accurateness is where you're going wrong.

Sure, you should attempt to stay within reason and not go on fan-made sources, but since neither form was explicitly stated to be at X point, I see no reason to NOT use their last appearance(s) as valid discussion.

Im ep 930 btw....

Not even close. Even defensively... One tanks and the other uses techniques to tank and block

Doflamingo has Proficient Armament aswell... Yet Vergo >>>> Doffy > jinbe.... Same teir is not =... You can be in the same tier but still solo in pure haki vs haki... (jinbe is at the top of the top in Proficient Armament haki tiering...
So what Im hearing is Vergo >>>>>+ Jinbe, but Vergo literally got clapped right in half by law? SO jinbe stands no chance? Especially considering what @ThanatosX just added ontop of that.

Is there ANY way to tell how better your haki has to be to resist laws abilities? Because Doffy>Law yet shambles gamma knife etc still worked on him. Even you say jinbei>Doffy he certainly isnt BM or kaido
Also law should be able to avoid alot of jinbeis attacks because he can still use shambles on himself
Voting Law?

this is like saying luffy stands no chance. Whole cake island arc Luffy
"Yet Vergo >>>> Doffy > jinbe"
IM taking YOUR Words that Doffy and Jinbe are worse than Vergo in haki.

Your whole argument so far has been "Oh Jinbe has stronger haki than law lol" But you quite literally contradict yourself when mentioning Vergo.

"Not even close. Even defensively... One tanks and the other uses techniques to tank and block"

Whats the difference..? If you're trying to say "Jinbe uses techniques to tank and block lol" thats out right wrong. They both use the same haki, only difference is that Vergo uses it across his entire body and weapon, increasing offensive and defensive capabilities with it, while Jinbe uses it purely on his arms, increasing the (comparable) defense on his forearms in that case.

This argument is undermineded completely by moves like countershock and Gamma Knife, and also Vergo's battle, as you said yourself Vergo is ">>>>" in haki compared to Jinbe, yet got ONE SLASH-killed from Law after using HIS haki.

I dont see how you can say anything else. to defend Jinbe in this case. Only way I can see him winning is if he got the upperhand and forced law outside of his room and made him unable to make another by restraining / removing his hands as its apart of it. Tho I dont see him in any way, shape, or form doing that.

Edit: Just to add on, a quote from the One-Piece Wiki;

"Haki's capability to counter Devil Fruit Users extends past Logia types and lets them defend against certain Paramecia effects. However, this is dependant on the strength of the Haki, as Law bypassed Vergo's Haki and bifurcated him easily by using his Devil Fruit technique, although it is unknown if Law used his own Haki to overcome Vergo's Haki."

😂why the hell do you think vergo has stronger haki than doflamingo... When doflamingo literally blocked laws DF attack and vergo couldn't 😂

sorry but you don't know what you are talking about... and I am very knowledgeable in One Piece... nothing you have said/showed is new to me.... I already know... its you who doesn't know/understand 😅

😂why the hell do you think vergo has stronger haki than doflamingo... When doflamingo literally blocked laws DF attack and vergo couldn't 😂
I was just using your own words :ROFLMAO:, personally I think it's obvious doffy is stronger than vergo but comparing doffy to jinbe is a huuuuge stretch imo.

do you understand who this is? THE STRONGEST IN THE MARINES.... and jinbe blocked it with haki... Doffy,law,luffy,vergo could never
Being able to withstand an attack has nothing to mention repeated blows.

Also, can you name who that is? I need to research this that way I can analyze it more and prove you wrong or provide ya know... how gamma knife ignores this later on...

I see no why how the "super close range" case is required to be made.
Law can make a ROOM, manipulate jinbe however he pleases while being in that room such as, I dont know, forcing him to be stationary? afaik the room has no limitations on what it can do, and if it does I would like to be aware of them cause the clips I've seen of it do pretty wacky things that would definitely give him time to use it on Jinbe.
When somebody has superior Busoshoku haki, Law's room abilities are dogshit.
Law can't do anything in this scenario except regular sword slices and close range OP abilities

Being able to withstand an attack has nothing to mention repeated blows.

Also, can you name who that is? I need to research this that way I can analyze it more and prove you wrong or provide ya know... how gamma knife ignores this later on...
Akainu the grand fleet admiral

Law can't do anything in this scenario except regular sword slices and close range OP abilities
He can still do alot of his available moveset, just not directly on Jinbe if we go with the logical analysis made prior of him being hugely stronger in haki.

ThanatosX also siad this earlier so I think the whole "requires higher haki to do anything in his room" is fictitious towards law's room.

Again, Law was able to harm Kaido, which has a better Bosoushoku Haki than Jimbe. So I don't see why he should be immune.

And with his Shambles Law was also able to evade multiple attacks from Kaido, which is far faster than Jimbe.

So his abilities would be crucial for a fight like this.

Again, Law was able to harm Kaido, which has a better Bosoushoku Haki than Jimbe. So I don't see why he should be immune.
Law couldn't teleport Kaido, showcasing Busoshoku superiority.
And with his Shambles Law was also able to evade multiple attacks from Kaido, which is far faster than Jimbe.
So Law is gonna use shambles every 5 seconds?
Why didn't he use it against the thunder bagua?
So his abilities would be crucial for a fight like this.
The only ones would be gamma knife and injection shot. He's not manipulating Jinbe at all
He can still do alot of his available moveset, just not directly on Jinbe if we go with the logical analysis made prior of him being hugely stronger in haki.
If a lot = 2 moves, probably
ThanatosX also siad this earlier so I think the whole "requires higher haki to do anything in his room" is fictitious towards law's room.
I'm confused why we're using Wano feats, when the profiles are from Fishmen island - WCI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back