• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Trafalgar Law vs Itachi Uchiha

Now I don't want to get in the argument that if genjutsu would work on someone that doesn't have chakra. Law can easily handle Amaterasu since Law can just switch the flames of amaterasu with something else with his Room. That way the flame is burning something else, instead of his body. Itachi is stronger than Law, by how much, I don't know. Itachi wins by him using his Totsuka Blade and sealing Law or by using Tsukuyomi or Izami and finishing Law off (that's if genjutsu would work on Law)

AstralKing7 said:
Naw it's any sharingan genjutsu which works by inserting chakra from the user into a opponents brisn

This is correct from what I know, Itachi can trap Law under Genjutsu because it inserts Chakra into the opponent. Genjutsu normally wouldn't work against an OP character since we don't equate Haki to Chakra and other Chi groups but Itachi and other users who use Genjutsu that gives the opponent Chakra wouldn't have an issue. Just clarifying, I'm not voting since I think Itachi matches are boring for the most part due to mind hax and everything.

Needs to be counted, and this opens up many possibilities for Law to overwhelm him. Honestly, the reason everyone here was genjutsu, if that does not work the votes that used "FRA" should not be counted.

How does it work? And no Genjutsu only works on Naruto verse except Tsukuyomi hence why it was special and had an extreme requirements in addition "verse equalization" cannot be apply by every Verse or are you guys implying Itachi>>>Goku by this logic

Seriously? xD Itachi wouldn't even the time to think before he get literally vaporized in the oblivion by Goku. And I say that although I Iike Narutoverse a lot.

He's joking.

Even then, Goku has no resistance against mindhax so as long as the speed is equalized, Itachi mindhax. With speed unequal, Itachi would be vaporized the moment he opens his eyes.

Wow, Goku has really no defense against mindhax? I'm pretty surprised. So basically any character with mindhax + speed equalized could "beat" him ? It's laughable when you think about it. XD

Back