• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tower of God General Discussion Thread Part 5

Man, new chapter dropped and we finally have what we wanted to an extent.
Some say the timing is wrong, but i don't care.
Rak finally got his ancient powers awakened. Firstly we already saw him parry some beasts from a ranker and now we see him tank attacks from another ranker (the lightning). We now see his new transformation that is said to have "unbelievable power" by a higher end ranker. Ig he'd be 6-B? One of the higher scales of it? He is fighting alongside 1 thorn post leviathan baam.
He definitely scales in speed and ls, also gains danmaku

Man, new chapter dropped and we finally have what we wanted to an extent.
Some say the timing is wrong, but i don't care.
Rak finally got his ancient powers awakened. Firstly we already saw him parry some beasts from a ranker and now we see him tank attacks from another ranker (the lightning). We now see his new transformation that is said to have "unbelievable power" by a higher end ranker. Ig he'd be 6-B? One of the higher scales of it? He is fighting alongside 1 thorn post leviathan baam.
He definitely scales in speed and ls, also gains danmaku
I'm gonna leave speed and AP scaling to you guys. I wanted to add few abilities but got not time to do any CRTs

I am new here so i don't know how, and i am not the best when it come to express myself 🤯
I wanted your help to sort things out before making it a CRT 👀
I mean you can start by moving everything you wrote to a sandbox first to get a clear understanding of what's being added. Then after that write up a crt. And it's not hard, doesn't need to be quick so you can take time on it, especially since this series doesn't have much activity on site.

Good, now we have 3 TOG fans on the forum
friends-what-about-me.gif

I wanted to revise the verse for side characters only Baam profile is properly updated. But 700 Chapters ☠️☠️☠️.
Currently I'm just reading this series for fun.

You need a contract to use Shinsu and the higher you go the higher the contract to use Shinsu
The contract is only to be allowed to use shinsu in the floor you are. There's no superiority to the contract of the lower floor, it simple is a different admin's jurisdiction.

There's no superiority to the contract of the lower floor
Yes, there is a superiority (a contract doesn't just give the permission to use Shinsu, the higher the conctract the higher the privileges) since once you make a contract to use Shinsu on a higher floor you have the right to use Shinsu on all the lowers floors. Also, you can't even make a contract on highers floor because you need a Pocket with a higher permission/contract.

Last edited:
Acausality type 4 as an ability is now stripped of all the resistances it gave.
This means that once the latest CRT ends (whether it gets deleted or not) we need to make a CRT to give Bam resistance to Fate manip and precognition.

Acausality type 4 as an ability is now stripped of all the resistances it gave.
This means that once the latest CRT ends (whether it gets deleted or not) we need to make a CRT to give Bam resistance to Fate manip and precognition.
LMAO.You mean for all irregulars.

Man I want to revise the verse but 630 chapters is too much for re read.

well I'll check up a few things but I think I'll wait for a bit before major updates to the profiles. Spoilers but there's been a major power boost for Rak and one for Bam also. Even bigger spoilers we have the Gustang vs Traum fight going down which is gonna add abilities as well.
I think I'll wait until Rak gets his boost and then update a bunch of stuff.

I also think we ought to do what Imnot4anuser suggested

Basically:
-add High 6-A for FHs
-add spoiler abilities once they are unspoiled to some extent
-add the new resistances to fix the hole aca type 4 will leave.

well I'll check up a few things but I think I'll wait for a bit before major updates to the profiles. Spoilers but there's been a major power boost for Rak and one for Bam also. Even bigger spoilers we have the Gustang vs Traum fight going down which is gonna add abilities as well.
I think I'll wait until Rak gets his boost and then update a bunch of stuff.

I also think we ought to do what Imnot4anuser suggested

Basically:
-add High 6-A for FHs
-add spoiler abilities once they are unspoiled to some extent
-add the new resistances to fix the hole aca type 4 will leave.
Resistance to EE for regular and above !?? (No more Truth Seeking Balls GG ?)
18-MTVnWg8ySVCFX.jpg
19-N0qLLdBA64XGs.jpg

Also resistance to Radiation Manipulation (Annihilation produce Gamma Ray) need a calc.

I am also planning to boost the verse at the end of the arc https://vsbattles.com/threads/make-tower-of-god-great-again.168354/
It's not perfect but it will be.

Resistance to EE for regular and above !?? (No more Truth Seeking Balls GG ?)
18-MTVnWg8ySVCFX.jpg
19-N0qLLdBA64XGs.jpg

Also resistance to Radiation Manipulation (Annihilation produce Gamma Ray) need a calc.

I am also planning to boost the verse at the end of the arc https://vsbattles.com/threads/make-tower-of-god-great-again.168354/
It's not perfect but it will be.
can't see sandboxes on the forum, gotta put it in a blog.

I am unsure about the antimatter bomb, gotta re-check the translations. I think it'd be fine to add some limited antimatter manipulation but the issue with this is that annihilation here isn't the same as what actual annihilation would be. For reference, the minimal amount of annihilation is already equal to a nuke. a kilogram of antimatter connecting with a kilogram of matter alone can produce 43 megatons of TNT equivalent of energy. A bomb this big wouldn't be far behind. This means that it most likely doesn't work exactly as actual antimatter would. Thus, I am not sure about radiation either.

can't see sandboxes on the forum, gotta put it in a blog.
To better understand what i am about to say, you need to think that Tower Of God Webtoon is similar in many way to The Gamer Webtoon and what makes them similar is Gaia and the Tower.
Like Gaia, The Tower has Laws/Rules, Fate/Karma that Govern Reality, and as sush, Caracters/Objects who/that are Free, Able to bypass, Break free ( by their own power, by blessing of Gaia or the Tower, by blessing of transcedental beings ) from Laws/Rules, Fate/Karma are Acausals.
TOG's Regulars
also be granted Acausality Type 4 against other fictionals verses( even inverse ) since they operate on a different and irregular system (they are bound by the laws of the Tower) of cause and effect than regular system.
TOG's Irregulars are even Irregular to the Tower which has an Irregular Causality(Type 4 Aca).
TOG caracters don't have an Inherent Resistance to Time/Causality and Perception Manipulation, but rather, the Tower's Law/Rule/Setting don't allow Time/Causality Manipulation unless a Caracter breaks it. As a result granting TOG caracters an indirect Law based Resistance to Time/Causality and Perception Manipulation.
Since a contract is needed to use Shinsu, that mean the Tower grant passive law based Power Nullification and Law based resistance to Power Nullification(To manipulate Shinsu, one first need to be blessed by Shinsu/have a good affinity with Shinsu and then be granted the Right/Permission to use Shinsu. Admins grant the "right" to use Shinsu through "contract")

Administrators
Should have all power granted by shinsu and are also Imune to them, this include the power of all Shinheuh and all Items in the tower. they are above any spell in the serie expect the spell of the 13months (for now)
Admins > Zahard and FHs > Red Thryssa , Lo Po Bia powernulled Baam & co ( Baam said nothing he has can work on Traumerei, this should include The Thorns and The Pen )
Admins should have Stamina Manipulation
Admins should have Boundary manipulation
No fate manip and future sight bullshit should not work against Admins ( Zahard's powers don't work on Admins ), they should also have fate manipulation (no Admins = Guides are useless)
The Tower's Law/Rule/Setting
allow TOG caracters to have Free Will ( similar to the Gamer's Mind ) unless a Caracter breaks it, as a result granting TOG caracters an indirect Law based Resistance to Mind Manipulation for Humans and a Limited Law based Resistance to Mind Manipulation for Men-Beast.[Tower born can mind Manip themself but if you are not from the Tower you need to break the law]
Jinsung also implied that FHs can Mind Manip ( Gustang can also uses Anima power BTW ) but they are not strong enough to break that law.
All Irregulars should also have Resintance Memory Manipulation Tower of God - [Season 2] Ep. 258 and Mind Manipulation (Dark data Baam resisted the system of sworn enemy)
Strong-willed Regular ( Beta and Hell joe ) have been shown to resist their Mind being Manipulated ( by parasites and they are also able to destroy the mind) on top of resisting Possession ( Joe resisted being possesed by Red T , David was able to possess Wangnan only because he was given the permission )
All Reverse Flow Control users should have Limited Mind Manipulation for being able to freeze brain processes( depending of Shinsu resistance, some can think, some can talk, some can move, some can break through and some are unaffected by RFC )
Most of TOG caracters have Shinsu resistance and by extantion resistance to Limited Mind Manipulation (Reverse Flow Control)
Also, you need a reallry good High-Mid Regeneration in order to regenerate from the basic Piercing Technique, it literally explodes your whole body
https://www.webtoons.com/en/fantasy/tower-of-god/season-2-ep-36/viewer?title_no=95&episode_no=116

About Yasratcha Mind control and Resistance: Yasratcha was able to break free from Akrinak mind control ( which even affected High-Rankers ), and some time later he was mind controled by Traumerei and wasn't able to break free.
At the Nest, Yasratcha with his study of the Hybrider and his Beastification stated to have break free from Traumerei M.C ( at least to what level of M.C Traumerei used on him last time ), but then Traumerei leveled up and controled him again and at the end Yasratcha was able to break free from the Level of M.C Traumerei used at the Nest.
Yasratcha M.C scales to his level of M.C resistance. 1 Fang Full Hands Transformation Yama scales to Yasratcha M.C resistance but not his Fear Manip.
2 Fang Base Yama
scales to Yasratcha M.C resistance and his Fear Manip.

The Tower
corrects progressively in many ways all Irregularities that occure within itself and that phenomenon has been also shown Multiple Times.
With the beastkin and the creation of Fangs of Wild Beast
Within the Hidden Floor with Baam
With the deletion of Existence, Body and Soul of those who have the Power/Nature to not being affected by its laws even slightly like explained here Tower of God - [Season 3] Ep. 78
So in conclusion, all Irregulars should have Resistance to Existence Erasure for being able to Breaking through and Exist within The Tower and Ignore it's effects unlike Aria and the ones binded by Spell of Immortality (Incomplete)

The world/reality/ and even imaginary dimensions of Tower of God is made of Shinsu whitch contain Type 2 Information (body, spirit/soul, mind/memorypersonality, power, fate ) as shown with the Hell Train Guardian , the Hidden Floor , Data Humans , David soul was able to overwrite Ja Wangnan Physical Body information into an Arie Family member, the life those bound by Spell of Immortality (Incomplete) is depending on their Informations, Unnamed Black Skin Division Commander is able to use the Privileges and power of those bounded to him after their Death or Erasure
"It's possible to make better argument but right now i can't"
Also what kind of power is that The Languages Storage and what does being able to break that spell count for?

Gustang
like Baam, the GWs and the above should have layered Sealing Negation for being able to break Leviathan's Seal > Mysterious Sigil > Silence of Rose
Gustang like Baam, the GWs and the above should have non physical interaction for being able to interact with spells/curses/magics, Mind being ( Red and Blue Thryssa) Spiritual being ( Fenryl ) illusory being ( Mirotic [Gustang has a feat of destroying an hologram]) and Shadow being ( Shadow Fox )
Curses Manipulation (Cursed Lo Po Bia Holan), Hacking(Hacked Khun's Lighthouse) also Treasure Eating Stingray
Pocket Reality Manipulation and Laws Manipulation ( The Maze Of Book )
Reality Warping, Creation, Life Manipulation and Plot Manipulation ( With the Book and the Pen )
Data Zahard should have Information Manipulation and Information Analysis (uses Lighthouses) Tower of God - [Season 2] Ep. 258 About his Data Manipulation, he is also the one who created the Big Breeders system, he also has all their powers.
All Shinwonryu users should have Light Manipulation

About Baam soul manipulation: Baam has the power to rule over the soul deads ( not only the soul within himself but also outside ) as their god and even White confirms that Baam has this power and the Crown is the manifestaion of this power
Baam also need to have Resistance to Power Mimicry and Information Manipulation for the Thorn and the Thryssas.
Baam's inner space is also Low 2C since it can contain his sworn enemy who also has an infinite inner space
Baam, the Great Warriors and the Above should have Invulnerability ( Physical and Energy attacks ) Negation for being able to break the Spell that protect the wall of the Nest

About Baam's Intelligence: Even when he first entered the Tower and without any fighting skills and experience he used his analytical skills to pass Headon's Test.
Baam also manipulated Rachel into staying with him more time by leveling up his level a little each time they played games IN THE CAVE. Baam also used Lero-Ro to gater information about Rachel and the Tower. Baam also see through Yu Han Sung lies in the 2nd floor and won against him in an argument battle. Baam also used to be a Light Bearer in S2. Baam is also a great Cook and know how to take care of himself and other.
Baam, the Great Warriors and the Above should have Type 4 and 8 Immortality Negation ( to me, it appears that Baam do is more akin to negating the relationship/bond between the spell user and the spell rather than breaking the spell itself [ the GWs and the Above can do it and also break the spell ] ) scaling to Baam feat of releasing Aria from her Immortality and that guy in the FOD

Yuri Zahard need to have Blessed and Resistance to Curse and Death Manipulation Causewomanpower

Shinsu should give resistance to Damage, Transmutation and toxic waste Yukan
Shinsu should have Gravity manipulation

Baam even before leanring Shinwonryu was able to break free from the strong Rice Pot's Revolution spell which effects are Mind, Morality, Perception and Death(as stated by GoG and Eduan) Manipulation[Revolution is a powerfull spell that makes you realize your True Self, True Power and True Fate by separating yourself from the influence of everything, Society, Others, Ideologies, false Notions and Boundaries and making you view everything as unreality/dream, even time become meaningless for you. Said Revolution has also been stated to kill you in the process by 2 knowlegeable and experienced beings(Eduan being skilled enough to be able to recreate it using Shinsu) in that matter.]. Data Khun Eduan should have Power Mimicry for being able to replicate the effect of the Rice Pot with his Shinsu after experiencing it once
Lightning in TOG is above regular lightning even at Regular level ( Luffy is crying at the corner )
Strong Regulars are resistant to NARCOTIC and strong one are needed to put them down for a limited period of time
Shinsu sensing feat + telekinesis feat for Regular and above here

I am unsure about the antimatter bomb, gotta re-check the translations. I think it'd be fine to add some limited antimatter manipulation but the issue with this is that annihilation here isn't the same as what actual annihilation would be. For reference, the minimal amount of annihilation is already equal to a nuke. a kilogram of antimatter connecting with a kilogram of matter alone can produce 43 megatons of TNT equivalent of energy. A bomb this big wouldn't be far behind. This means that it most likely doesn't work exactly as actual antimatter would. Thus, I am not sure about radiation either.
The translation is fine, resistance to radiation should also be fine(most autor of powerful manga also think that tanking a nuke to the face is fodder, think about CFM Garou and his millions of degrees for his All Life Eradication Fist even tho it'not stated) most people in the verse also resist matter manip, biological manip in general.

I'll reply to what I think about this whole thing later.

Just note a few things. One, don't try comparing two webtoons to try and revise a verse, don't use it as an argument.
Two, reality equalization - remember that when placed in a versus thread the circumstances of their power are mainly ignored.
Three, we generally index abilities whilst using the Tower as the setting, thus, we shouldn't add powers that are gained passively from the tower since that is a power of the tower itself, not of the regulars.
Four, there's not enough evidence that the tower itself has its own causality. Sure, it has its own laws, but the tower should be operating on a similar causality system as the outer world unless new evidence is presented.
Actually I think we shouldn't use any ability that exists because of the Admininstrators. It is very specific to the setting. If the regulars went outside they'd immediately lack all these abilities. It's one thing to use shinsu which permeates the tower, it is another to add powers that are granted by proxy of admins using their own law manip to do something. To make this shorter - the whole thing with those resistances is an inherent quality of the admins. Nobody actually resists time hax there, its just that it isn't allowed to happen in the first place and breaking that law just lets you use it.

Next, don't know what boundy manipulation is but give sources or sth and explain it.

Scans are needed for the stamina hax.

Abilities not working on Traumerei isn't a question of powernull but simply the fact that Traumerei is that much stronger than everyone and has far greater shinsu resistance.

I need scans for Zahard's fate stuff not working on admins

I agree that Admins should generally have and resist shinsu abilities but just make sure to have scans that prove it to the best extent.

I disagree with mind hax resistance. In the tower everyone can get affected by shinsu based mind hax. Mind hax is an inherent power of Scouts too. Basically there's no reason for them to resist it and I need scans for the free will thing. Unless there's a blatant statement about it mind manip won't go through.

The thing with the strong willed characters having resistance, I would disagree. It is a resistance Joe and Beta would have, maybe Wangnan could potentially resist posession though it seems to be more of a weakness of David. However, unless it is directly shown that if you have will you resist it, it wouldn't go through.

I disagree with mind manipulation for reverse flow control, I think we should just specify that it can partially stop one's brain processes and that's that. Mind hax is less based on physical brain manipulation but on a form of telekenesis.

I'll reply more tomorrow. I do disagree with High-Mid because it is specifically that one golem made for training that exploded, not to mention it was done by Ha Jinsung and not Bam which means it is only done by the strongest versions of it.
Otherwise we have seen it only put a hole in a person at most, which would require mid regen or lower and only a few times have we actually seen a person get damaged so much. Usually it just hurts the insides by vibrating shinsu, Beta, for example, having no visible hole but rather a burn.

Also I saw your stuff about Info type 2 and whilst I am not quite sure about every function of info hax, I very much doubt what you listed would be enough.

Info hax, as far as I understand, is quite literally the manipulation of existing information in a world. Basically if I write that all pens are blue then all pens become blue and cannot not be blue since it is now simply a fact that all of them are blue. Basically it is something between conceptual minpulation, plot manipulation and law manipulation, not just manipulation of some existing aspects and the spreading of laws on specific areas.

Layered sealing negation needs more info on how it is layered (layers are strictly the surpassing of a resistance)

I am fine with NPI
I am fine with most Gustang and Data Jahad additions except for info manipulation, same for Khun and such.
Immortality negation for Bam seems sorta legit though I am not sure since at the same time it may just be his resistance to law manipulation since the immortality is strictly based on Admin laws.

Back