• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tower of God General Discussion Thread Part 5

Wait based on what?
During 43rd floor arc inhabitants of that floor were able to resurrect/Regenerate thanks to their soul was divided from their bodied and kept it somewhere and it worked as immortality for them. Yuri was able to negate their Regeneration and immortality with Sword Series ignition.
Baam also has feat for cutting off connection for another character during previous arc before Traumeri entry. Might work as immortality type 6 or something for that. Because that worked like a parasitic connection.

I'll look into the scans when I have time.

1 i wasn't trying to compare 2 verse, it was an example that i won't matter in an actual CRT
2&3 I think that it's fine to have the Tower Mechanic as actual power since it also can give resistance against the Irregulars power(Traumerei can't control "humans" because their will are guarenteed by one law of the Tower)
4 Yes, the flow of time is also different inside and outside the tower
5 everything about the Regulars are governed by the Tower, it is also impossible for a Regular to go outside the Tower only those with Specials power Irregulars can enter and go outside. Admin are part of the Tower, they are not even actual character per se.
6 Boundary manipulation(they limit everything inside the Tower)
7 Stamina Manipulation the link is here.
8 Nah, Traumerei dominated the Shinsu where they are, they can't use it at all, they weren't even able to use Shinsu through item.
9 Just Like Irregular, Administators are also Transcendent Beings but not of the same kind, the fate reading of Guides doesn't work without Admin(SIU only said Zahard cannot win against the Floor Guardian)
10 while it is true that tower born can mindhax each other, Irregular can't mindhax them
11 Ok with "specify that it can partially stop one's brain processes"
12 The golem was only damageable by using Piercing Techinqhe not that it was made to explode. Also, Piercing techninque the strongest way(there is other ways to do it) to attack an opponent by manipulating the Shinsu inside your opponent. The PT used by Jinsung is a basic nonamed move, not the strongest nor FUG signature move nor Junsung's own signature move.
The just because we have seen is put hole in people doesn't mean it doesn't completly destroy the boby and it doesn't even stop at the victim vut also destroy the surrounding, everyone in the verse has a natural resistance to energy manip and that resistance increase the higher you go, so it is not an antifeat for PT but a feat for the victims. Like, imagine saying they need to be in contact with you to stop you with RFC and it doesn't last more than onle second and on top of that the victim can still think.
13 for info hax we know that i am not everyone use it the same way. the big breeders have the power to manipulate the Hidden Floor like Admin(Data Zahard created them and to do it and D.Zahard himself can do it). Administrator can do whatever the big breeders do and better than them (Type 2 info: This can allow characters to rewrite the world to their whims, often by programming it much like they would a virtual reality. These manipulation can come on many levels. For some it might just be the mechanism behind mundane magical abilities, while others can rewrite information to change reality, causality or the laws of nature.)
14 Layered sealing negation it works fine, the higher spell break the lower by law.

During 43rd floor arc inhabitants of that floor were able to resurrect/Regenerate thanks to their soul was divided from their bodied and kept it somewhere and it worked as immortality for them. Yuri was able to negate their Regeneration and immortality with Sword Series ignition.
Baam also has feat for cutting off connection for another character during previous arc before Traumeri entry. Might work as immortality type 6 or something for that. Because that worked like a parasitic connection.

I'll look into the scans when I have time.
the entire thing was based off of the fact that the sword series and Bam can negate spells and their immortality was based off of a spell.

1 i wasn't trying to compare 2 verse, it was an example that i won't matter in an actual CRT
good
2&3 I think that it's fine to have the Tower Mechanic as actual power since it also can give resistance against the Irregulars power(Traumerei can't control "humans" because their will are guarenteed by one law of the Tower)
can you show me the scan for the Traumerei thing? Cause if that is the case then I will agree with you
4 Yes, the flow of time is also different inside and outside the tower
wait since when?
5 everything about the Regulars are governed by the Tower, it is also impossible for a Regular to go outside the Tower only those with Specials power Irregulars can enter and go outside. Admin are part of the Tower, they are not even actual character per se.
They are though, the tower's power exists without the admins. For example, you can still use shinsu inside the floor of death even with a dead admin. Additionally the moment the admin died they could use shinsu but they their longevity vanished, that being the reason why they made the soul sealing spell. This means that admins are simply a character and their influence shouldn't be part of every random person's personal abilities. If a knight fights while being supported by a healer the knight wouldn't get a healing ability would he?
6 Boundary manipulation(they limit everything inside the Tower)
that's just law manip, boundy manip isn't a thing on this wiki
while this would make sense, in an actual CRT you need to add a proper scan of that specific statement as wiki links or chapter links wouldn't do the trick. Get a scan and upload it to imgur (just make sure not to accidentally post it for everyone to see, just have it as a private post and send links)
8 Nah, Traumerei dominated the Shinsu where they are, they can't use it at all, they weren't even able to use Shinsu through item.
I will need to re-read that moment
9 Just Like Irregular, Administators are also Transcendent Beings but not of the same kind, the fate reading of Guides doesn't work without Admin(SIU only said Zahard cannot win against the Floor Guardian)
first of all you're gonna need proper scans for Guide abilities not working without an admin. Second, Jahad not beating an admin just means he is too weak to do so, not that he cannot read his fate.
10 while it is true that tower born can mindhax each other, Irregular can't mindhax them
you mean the thing about Traum's abilities? Once I see scans that their abilities are restricted I might agree.
11 Ok with "specify that it can partially stop one's brain processes"
ok
12 The golem was only damageable by using Piercing Techinqhe not that it was made to explode. Also, Piercing techninque the strongest way(there is other ways to do it) to attack an opponent by manipulating the Shinsu inside your opponent. The PT used by Jinsung is a basic nonamed move, not the strongest nor FUG signature move nor Junsung's own signature move.
The just because we have seen is put hole in people doesn't mean it doesn't completly destroy the boby and it doesn't even stop at the victim vut also destroy the surrounding, everyone in the verse has a natural resistance to energy manip and that resistance increase the higher you go, so it is not an antifeat for PT but a feat for the victims. Like, imagine saying they need to be in contact with you to stop you with RFC and it doesn't last more than onle second and on top of that the victim can still think.
The issue is, we never actually see the technique destroy more than a hole in one's body. You need actual serious evidence that it can do more than just that and the golem here isn't really good evidence since it is essentially a training dummy. Additionally, any of Bam's attacks right now (current arc) would pulverize a regular due to sheer force. Same applies here, sheer force can destroy the opponents.
Then there's the main issue, why would anyone gain high mid regen from it? Nobody every took enough damage to have to regen on that level - you said it yourself, everyone has resistance to energy manipulation. This means that it is in fact just their resistance letting them survive it, not some absurd degree of regen.
13 for info hax we know that i am not everyone use it the same way. the big breeders have the power to manipulate the Hidden Floor like Admin(Data Zahard created them and to do it and D.Zahard himself can do it). Administrator can do whatever the big breeders do and better than them (Type 2 info: This can allow characters to rewrite the world to their whims, often by programming it much like they would a virtual reality. These manipulation can come on many levels. For some it might just be the mechanism behind mundane magical abilities, while others can rewrite information to change reality, causality or the laws of nature.)
I think I'll just talk to a mod here that knows about info hax and whether it qualifies.
14 Layered sealing negation it works fine, the higher spell break the lower by law.
you don't understand. To prove that layers work you need to prove that it breaks layers of resistance. Let's say Jimmy has resistance to mind manip. You break his mind resistance and mind control him, that's one layer. Now Jimmy has even better resistance and resists your mind manipulation and thus he gets 2 layers.
To prove that they have layered sealing negation you need scans that prove that one sealing negation cannot destroy the bigger seal and thus needs higher negation.

the entire thing was based off of the fact that the sword series and Bam can negate spells and their immortality was based off of a spell.
There was a scan for Baam negating the connection not spell
Also Sword Series didn't destroy the spell. Inhabitants were still alive it only negated their Regeneration so far as I remember

Back