• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tower of God General Discussion Thread Part 5

Everything I have so far:

4/23/20

Tower of God CRT

All shinsoo users: Madness/Fear Inducement (shinsoo passively causes madness in those without high enough resistance)

Resistance to Madness/Fear Inducement (shinsoo users have high enough shinsoo resistance to not be driven mad by high concentrations of shinsoo)

Resistance to Disease Manipulation (Shinsoo can cause those without sufficient resistance to feel ill)

Possibly Non-Physical Interaction (Need to identify examples, if they exist)

Rankers Immortality (Type 1)

High Rankers 6-B (All of them should be superior to Yuri, whose Rose Shower feat is very close to 6-B)

Zahard

Immortality (Likely Type 8 due to the Administrators)

Twenty-Fifth Baam

Reactive Power Level (Most direct showing is against the test ranker)

Resistance to Precognition (His future cannot be seen)

Resistance to Psychometry (The mirror on the hidden floor could not see his past)

Possible Resistance to Fate Manipulation (Constantly seems to defy fate. Has directly changed the fate seen by Khel Hellam. Zahard sees him as a threat due to his ability to act beyond his ability to see the future. Is a threat to the tower because he has the ability to change it. Is an irregular, a being from outside the tower that violates the "rules of the tower")

Administrators

Illusion Creation (They create illusory skies of shinsoo)

Zahard Possible preco and resistance (Kell can't see his future, and said that Zahard controls the future he sees)

Urek Possible size/compression manip (he compressed the entire Baek Ryun forest and put it in a box)

AstralKing7 said:
Zagred should have future manipulation as well
Bam should have resistance to fate manipulation and precog and the others
Wait, can the guide change fate as I thought they could see fate or uture at best and make prediction?

Unless they can affect fate, I think there is no resistance to Fate Manipulation.

Edit: I just the the recent post; I am fine with a possibly.

@Elizhaa the creation of illusions can be specified then in their pocket reality manipulation.

I think the calc for the Administrators AP should be redone using the volume of the floor instead of the area.

Shouldn't all regulars have type 1 immortality? Androssi is like 300 years old isn't her?

@Gabriel00

No, you have to become a Ranker to get eternal life, the Regular only have longevity, for example Ha Chai has refused to become a Ranker, he is now an old man

@Aqua Ok

@Enryu "This whole thing just made me realize again. Zahard is controlling the fate I see. Even if I went into battle with you, Zahard's Army would just use me against you. No matter how powerful I am, I would be useless. I strongly recommend you go on without me." this is the quote from Khel Hellam, going by that seem that Zahard's fate manipulation isn't combat aplicable or Baam's presence just shuts it off, because the way he talks about Zahard using his power against him doesn't sound like Zahard can use fate manipulation on the others

"..An adventure huh? That's right, embarking on an eternal adventure, if that's my fate, then I have to accept it. However, since that day when I began to see all causes and effects from the same height as God... I found out how to play around with fate... cruel fate." this is what Zahard says to his data self, just sounds like really strong precognition/clairvoyance.

I was reading chapter 73 of season 1 again, and evan mentioned that yuri's participation during the test was part of the administrator's plan, does that count as fate manipulation?

"The test is being carried as the guardian planned... that twisted assassin... and our intervention... is all part os the test... our role in the test ended when the furball died." that's the quote.

It would be fate if the word were used with some context or if they were all puppets acting out another's wish divergent of their original course. This is more like precognition or damn good prediction.

Gabriel 00 said:
@Teon The administrators should have planetary range due to being able to send regulars to other floors
How is it Planetery range?

I think it is supposed to be Interdimensional range since floor supposed to be Pocket Realm controlled by administrators .

Gabriel 00 said:
@Elizhaa each floor has the size of a continet, and i don't recal any quote saying they are bigger on the inside.
Yeah, but the range to affect/reach different Pocket Realm should be Interdimensional range, for the admins' feat:

*Interdimensional: Attacks and abilities that can reach beyond the conventional space-time of a single universe, such as into external pocket realities or parts of other universes, but that may not necessarily travel a universal distance.

But the floors do exist on top of one another, and they don't have different time flows. Even Khun Eduan spear description implies that one can reach another floor if the top/bottom are brokenthrough.

Rachel was able to surprise Hwaryun in season 2.

Is it really type 8? i thought that they just couldn't be killed by regulars

Seems reasonable enugh that enryu would have at least some degree of resistance to the guardians abilities.

Enryu The Red Tower said:
The irregulars in general should not have Resistance to Precognition and Clairvoyance (Since the Guides cannot see their futures and Zahard could not predict Gustang's actions when he used Baam and Rachel for his

You mean should??

Gabriel 00 said:
But the floors do exist on top of one another, and they don't have different time flows. Even Khun Eduan spear description implies that one can reach another floor if the top/bottom are brokenthrough.
Separate time flow is not important; disconnnected space/space-time is what matter.

I see on Khun Eduan spear's description, though.

1) Karaka cant even hurt Kallavan.

2) Baam's strongest techniques may hurt Kallavan.

3) Hansung is High Ranker level confirmed unless cheonhee happens to destroy him.

4) Karaka can BFR people to his heart's dimension.

5) more Karaka backstory pls.

It definitely seems like it should be dura negation. Baam has the ability to control a practical infinite amount of shinsoo. But the density he can manipulate seems to be something he has to train in order to achieve. Given that the black hole sphere has a bunch of other weird things about it, like absorbing attacks and dispersing even higher level shinsoo attacks, I'd guess that the black hole sphere bypasses shinsoo resistance. If it was sheer power then I don't see why Baam's other attacks couldn't posses that same density.

Enryu The Red Tower said:
Should Baam's Shinwonryu be Unknow in Season Three? Since it is not known whether Baam's feats via Shinwonryu are dura negation hax or sheer power
Well, wait for the chapters to come. We already talked about this.

Oh ok then, that works, Base Baam is definitely way weaker, but Thorn Ignitions and Red Thryssa Transformations are definitely close to Karaka

Back