• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tower of God General Discussion Thread Part 5

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Meanwhile, Rak is my overall favorite character at this point, followed by Baam, Hatz, Lero and Koon.
You have great taste man! But jsut wait till you catch up. You are gonna be so torn bro. TOG has some freaking awesome characters. Like Pachi daid Urek is amazing and when u meet White and Yama you will just be so interested in the whole world of TOG and all of the characters.

All of them have things that makes them special.

I love the interactions between White and Bam and Hatz.

Yeah I love Karaka and Wangnam as well!! I love them man like TOG has some great MCs. Karaka, Wangnam, Bam and White so far are the ones who will play a great part in the change of the Tower which is confirmed.

Like man if you read tog over again there is hidden stuff between the connection between White and Bam which goes deeper than just the slayer titles.

It's about who they "are" and what they will become. They literally have the same "thing" inside them and I can't wait for more to be revealed.

I would love to re-read Tower of God, issue is... it took me more than an entire month to read the whole thing the first time

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Man, I am 35 chapters in and for some reason I find myself really not liking Rachel...
Oh dude don't even mention Rachel because you'll just bring about spoilers for yourself

Edit: nvm you got to ch 75 lol

I personally think that's fine.

Though, since the wiki is gonna be shut down for regular members in 4 to 5 days, it's probably best for us to continue to hold off this much needed CRT until all that is taken care of.

Litentric Teon said:
I personally think that's fine.
Though, since the wiki is gonna be shut down for regular members in 4 to 5 days, it's probably best for us to continue to hold off this much needed CRT until all that is taken care of.
I will try to make a CRT most likely after the forum move on it.

If anyone has fast pass, please use a spoiler tag to confirm if she dies or not.

Please.

Elpathion has some irom balls, tho.

Karaka's defensive and support skills are top.

Kallavan still a monster.

White is coming to town... In the near future. Maybe its Evankhell's soul the one to bring him to full power. It'd make sense.

[SPOIL] [SPOIL] [SPOIL] [SPOIL] [SPOIL] [SPOIL] [SPOIL] [SPOIL] Evank is not dead, she released her true power, remember SIU said in 1st season that Evank was 7m tall [SPOIL] [SPOIL] [SPOIL] [SPOIL] [SPOIL] [SPOIL]

However, let's appreciate how strong that sniper is.

I mean, yeah, he can only shoot 2 times a day. But holy cow those shots are worth it.

Dang. What happened to no spoilers from the fast pass?

Also, if we haven't already, we should probably post all of our proposed changes to a blog for when the 15th hits.

Also after reading that blog I think Bam "durability bypassing hax" that we say he uses all the time isn't really what makes him able to harm all tiers of foes

Actually I'm pretty sure Bam is using Accelerated development for those one moments where he can hurt opponents stronger than him because SIU said it's an offensive power

Back