• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tower of God General Discussion Thread Part 5

Looking back, I think Baam have both; earlier the series, it is mentioned multiple that he learned skill relatively quickly like from Shinsoo's; he can learn skills quickly without power mimicry.

There are multiple comments about Bamm's growth being rapid, also.

Seeing the beginning of the series again through animation reminds me of the surreal and dream-like designs regulars had back then... i kinda miss it.

how data Maschenny can be tier low 7-B when rankers are Also low 7-B tier likely 7-A, ranker>>>data Maschenny, even Adori was at Rankers level when she was A-class regular. I think the Rankers should only be « likely 7-A »

Should we add illusion creation to Administrators? In ep 3 Khun mentions that the sky is just an illusion created by shinsoo, despite not saying it is an illusion specifically in the original, he said that if you keep going up you are just gonna hit the roof, probably implying that you can't actually see the roof.

Not entirely, he probably serve as one of the souls for White to reach his peak more quickly

You do realize that that is even worse right? He sacrified in order to make his enemies stronger lol!

Also, my hype for prime whitr is peaking. The guy said that he needed a branch leader to be again 100%. I hope he is kallavan level again.

Also, my hype for prime whitr is peaking. The guy said that he needed a branch leader to be again 100%. I hope he is kallavan level again.

The guy said that he used to eat high rankers for breakfast, i hope he goes around the battlefield snatching peoples souls out of their bodies.

Btw, the branch leader gave the numbers of their team.

4 Squadron commanders level

3 branch leaders (including him)

Princess Mascheny.

Meanwhile, in Baam's team:

Evankhell

2 slayers

Baylord Bros

Cha

Wild cards:

Dowon (who may cross to Baam's side, or not) and the rest of their team.

Jinsung Ha may or may not be in condition to fight after being rescued.

FUG Elders.

Litentric Teon said:
Doesn't Baam have three slayers on his side? Yama, Karaka & White? Unless we're counting Yama towards the Baylord Bros.
Yeh, Im counting Yama in the Baylord Bros section.

At first I had written 3 slayers, Im okay with both ways.

How far into his past? It's possible Zahard may not have instantly gone up the tower the moment he arrived. He could have spent time in the outer tower before climbing up and becoming its king.

But additionally, we don't know much about Zahard. For all we know, he could've shared his past with the hidden floor.

Unless it could see Urek's past. I cannot recall. If it couldn't, then this should extend to all irregulars. If it could, then it seems like it's Baam specific.

Psychometry look more legit, btw I also think there is resistance against fate manipulation, for example Yhwach who needs to see the future to change it

It certainly seems like aspects of Baam's fate just cannot be seen. He feels like a character that kinda defies fate.

"The Destined Irregular" as I like to call him.

I'm assuming the CRT would occur after the move. But I do agree that it's a good idea to collect everything in a blog for later. I'll see if I can gather everything a little later and compile it into a blog. If anyone has anything, feel free to drop it by on my wall. It'll be simpler for me to find that way.

Back