• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tower of God General Discussion Thread Part 5

Yeah, I recently started reading the series after the anime airead so I will see if I found abilities that they are missing as I read; I can start making a CRT later and it is likely going to be after the forum move.

All regulars and rankers and up should be immune to the abilities

• Some regulars in the lowerst floor are affected but higher ranking regulars, rankers, and up are highy resistant.
Also, it is hard to know which characters have immortality in verse but I think I figuring a way out.

In Season 3, Episode 7, there is this statement which heavily implied that all rankers and up have immortality.

I will see if I can found supporting evidence, later.

Rankers are type 1 inmortal.

This is stated when Bam goes to train with that martial arts master old fella

It's also stated, or hinted at, in one of the blogs. Can't search for it right now, but it did mention that becoming a ranker gives certain boons through the contracts you make with the Administrators, and one of them was immortality.

It's because we haven't begun the CRT for it yet. Ogbu has said that they're going through the series once again, and gathering information. But that the process is taking a while because they are busy irl. However, whenever Ogbu is ready (assuming someone else doesn't take the initiative first), then we will begin the CRT to implement such changes.

@Elizhaa

Thank you for bringing up that blog. Regis did a lot of fantastic work on that. It's certainly something we should add to, and likely include on the verse page.

Oh wait, there's the enryu vs guardian feat as well. They surface wiped the entire floor of death(which we know is as big as a super continent) in their fight. That's 6A.

Urek should have size manip, urek literally put the whole forest of Backryun in a box, then he transported the forest himself to the 77th floor because it was too heavy for Backryun

Like currently, her reasoning for leaving Baam behind really doesn't jibe with me. Like you left this guy who would go above and beyond for you and cares for you dearly simply because you want to see some stars, and nothing more.

Listen man, you should be wary, I'm pretty sure everyone here knows too much to comment on your comment, just keep reading and maybe when you finish season 2, then we can talk

I don't think anyone is spreading hate about Rachel; we just reacting to "Rachel being a waifu" while trying to not make spoilers.

I know I just wanted to make sure that it didn't go too far. I've just been personally annoyed by the amount of comments of nothing but hateing Rachel and it gotten to the point that it became abnoxious for me and I really didn't want this site to feel the same, at least not on a general thread like this one. Like I said I'm not againts it but I didnt want it to be taken too much.

tbh i don't hate her i think she's a great character

waifu ehhh i don't know about that because tog has alot of great choices

I am interested in seeing where SIU takes her in the future, he's makeing quite the effort on masking the history between her and Bam so I'm interested on what he planes are for them both.

Wait till you meet Urek.

My man is hype incarnate.

You illiterate turtle.

Best waifu is Mascheene Zahard. Crazy girls best girls ovo

Back