• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tower of God General Discussion Thread Part 5

Proposal for a note be added to the bottom of Khun Eduan's profile about how Mago can't literally pierce half the Tower, because I see people bringing this up off site and it's bugging me a lot. The wiki even says that it's implied to be a joke, but it doesn't hammer it home enough so here's an except from a very helpful comment on reddit that I can't find anymore;

This was meant to be a joke because when it decompresses it grows very large and not that it can literally pierce half the Tower. If you translate SIU's blogpost where he talks about the Spear from Korean, he says it's a joke.
This excerpt was taken from his blogpost
마고
압축 해제시 탑 절반을 뚫고나간다는 농담까지 있는 무기.
압축을 해제하면 등급이 비정상적으로 올라간다.
쿤 에드안 소유
Which translates to
"Mago
There is even a joke that when Mago is decompressed, one can pierce the top half of the tower. Decompression causes an abnormal rise in grade. Owned by Khun Eduan"

@ElajRuengies

By the way, do you remember any notable feat of destruction for High Rankers (Top 300 and the High Rankers bellow them) can scale? Since the Last Station Arc we don't have many notable achievements due to battles taking place in the open sky or very spacious places with no terrain

I was thinking about creating a profile for Canzon, but he is a complicated character to talk about in terms of power, can you help me as his tier would be? Also, he will have two keys, his Base and when powered by the Yeon flames

By the way, do you remember any notable feat of destruction for High Rankers (Top 300 and the High Rankers bellow them) can scale? Since the Last Station Arc we don't have many notable achievements due to battles taking place in the open sky or very spacious places with no terrain
I know of some feats but they either don't bring anything new to the table or are hard to calculate. They are all here, and they mostly come from the Floor of Death unsurprisingly.
(On scaling for the first 3: the size of the mounds are scaled to the red river, and your everyday river ranges from 43 to 557 meters across with the average being 135 meters. However, mega long rivers vary drastically based on location; the Danube varies between .07 and 5.5 kilometers, and the Nile varies from .35 to 7.5 kilometers across. The river size here is from the moderately big Hudson river, which is a fairly consistent 0.5 - 1 mile across, with an average width of roughly 0.6 miles, or around a 1 kilometer, making the mounds 2 - 5 kilometers tall.)

• Yuri creates a valley with an un-ignited Black March
  • Garam blows through a few Mounds with the... I actually don't know what weapon that is.
  • Hell Joe annihilates several Mounds while talking to Urek
  • Hell Joe creates a crater several Mounds deep and across
  • Urek stops the Shinsoo-Succ explosion, also causing an explosion, blasting/evaporating away the lake/sea/ocean/whatever
  • Psuedo-White (who is slightly weaker than Post Clone White according to SIU) destroys all of the Monk's kilometer-sized bamboo spears
  • Jinsung annihilates half a fleet of ships in one attack

I was thinking about creating a profile for Canzon, but he is a complicated character to talk about in terms of power, can you help me as his tier would be? Also, he will have two keys, his Base and when powered by the Yeon flames
Sounds interesting; I'd say At Least [Hell Train Calc] to Low 6-B since he's also a High Ranker, although he's still weaker than Gado even with the Yeon Flames. His durability might be complicated though since he uh... "one-shot" himself (RIP), although he was under mind control so that's definitely not his norm.

@ElajRuengies

Also, another feat during the Floor of Death Arc, was the explosion that 1% Urek created by attacking Karaka with his finger

I almost forgot that version of White after absorbing the Floor of Death souls, I wonder if this form of White deserves a Key, since its almost featless in terms how his fighting style is, besides being slightly weaker than his Post-Clone self

@ElajRuengies

Also, another feat during the Floor of Death Arc, was the explosion that 1% Urek created by attacking Karaka with his finger
I mean, on one hand- math from Urek's 10% Punch means it should be 2.9-ish Teratons, but on the other hand, Hell Joe hadn't nullified the Shinsoo yet, so it should actually be much higher.

With that being said, since the attack is a finger-jab forwards rather than a explosion of some kind, the blast wave is a sort of bulb with an area of effect shaped like a traffic-cone/crack extending from it, rather than a neat hemisphere, making it annoying to calculate. Not to mention that Karaka's self destruction completely ruins the original shape of the crater, making it even harder to get the dimensions of... (Images here)
I almost forgot that version of White after absorbing the Floor of Death souls, I wonder if this form of White deserves a Key, since its almost featless in terms how his fighting style is, besides being slightly weaker than his Post-Clone self
I mean, considering that his only new ability was that wing-creation he did, and Post Clone White already has Weapon Creation, I doubt it.

I mean, on one hand- math from Urek's 10% Punch means it should be 2.9-ish Teratons, but on the other hand, Hell Joe hadn't nullified the Shinsoo yet, so it should actually be much higher.

With that being said, since the attack is a finger-jab forwards rather than a explosion of some kind, the blast wave is a sort of bulb with an area of effect shaped like a traffic-cone/crack extending from it, rather than a neat hemisphere, making it annoying to calculate. Not to mention that Karaka's self destruction completely ruins the original shape of the crater, making it even harder to get the dimensions of... (Images here)
@Enryu_The_Red_Tower
Actually, screw it- Mr. Finger Time! This assumes that the red river is the size of the Hudson at it's widest which is around a mile across which is a bit bigger than previous estimates on account of my continuing Googling of the size of rivers frying my brain making me realize just how wide some rivers are in those picture-esq desktop wall papers.

Width of River in the background-ish (1609m): 11 pixels
Angsizing to get distance from POV to the background to get length:
  • 1.609 * (770 / 11 * 2 * Tan(70/2)) = 80.426155km
Width of River Closer to POV (1609m): 23 pixels
Biggest Depth of Crack (If you crank your screen brightness Really High you can see there's still rock texture even in the black space): 532 pixels
  • 1609 / 23 * 532 = 37.21686957 kilometers
Width of Crack at part Closest to POV: 442 pixels
  • 1609 / 23 * 442 = 30.92078261 kilometers
Volume of a Triangular Prism Calculation, with a = 30.92078261, b&c = 80.426155, and h = 37.21686957
  • Roughly 45413.13 Cubic Kilometers = 4.541313e+19 Cubic Centimeters
Using Pulverization because very little rubble is seen
  • 4.541313e+19 * 214 joules per cubic cm = 9.71840982e+21 joules = 2,322,755,693,116.6 or 2.3 Teratons
And then because we don't see the full extent of the damage, and guesstimating from them being at the enter of Karaka's crater, the original crack was twice to thrice the size we could see, so the true number is somewhere from 4.646 - 6.968 Teratons.
  • 1% Urek w/ Shinsoo/Mr. Finger: 4.6 - 6.9 Teratons
  • Making 100% Urek w/ Shinsoo: 464.6 - 696.8 Teratons
As the current High 6-B value is 597.2 Teratons, this is... pretty accurate actually.

Although looking at the Crater Karaka made, this implies that his Self-Destruct is possibly 6-B which... also makes sense given that the detonation of his arm was enough to partially cancel-out the Ignition of Kranos, which can bring down High-Rankers...

SIU is a VSBattleWiki member confirmed?

Last edited:
SIU: intense sweating

btw can yall add me to supporters list? i wanna help out from time to time. Btw do we have a calc for arlene hand explosion?

Also wanted to add something. Possibly useful for the future. Urek states there are millions of stars outside the tower, that puts the tog universe at at least 4-A right?

Lol, this consistency of Low 6-B is very coincidence

I think you should put the Low-End and the High-End on a blog to see if this calculation is accepted

By the way, Karaka is underrated, people downplay him, what I'm trying to say is that when it comes to lore wise, he loses to Yuri and stronger characters, but via vs battle wiki wise, he wins over almost everyone in the verse in a fight

Last edited:
SIU: intense sweating

btw can yall add me to supporters list? i wanna help out from time to time. Btw do we have a calc for arlene hand explosion?
I always wondered how the "Supporter/Neutral/Opponent" thing worked. Is it something Mods do?

Also we don't surprisingly, considering that it knocked Khun out of commission for a while. (Since Fragmenting a Sky-Scraper is Small Town Level, this would bump down Workshop Khun's durability by a factor of 30-ish. Which makes sense; since why did we assume that Khun was half as durable as Baragav, AKA the guy who was stated to be nigh invincible for his level? I can kinda understand it for someone like Endorsi or even Ran, but Khun? The guy gets stabbed, exploded, or nearly killed every other arc. I'd call him a Glass Cannon, but an Ice Cannon is more accurate)
Also wanted to add something. Possibly useful for the future. Urek states there are millions of stars outside the tower, that puts the tog universe at at least 4-A right?
Wait, settings have tiers?
Lol, this consistency of Low 6-B is very coincidence

I think you should put the Low-End and the High-End on a blog to see if this calculation is accepted
Eh, making a calc on Mr. Finger feels kinda redundant since it doesn't change anything, although I might do something for Karaka's self destruct.
By the way, Karaka is underrated, people downplay him, what I'm trying to say is that when it comes to lore wise, he loses to Yuri and stronger characters, but via vs battle wiki wise, he wins over almost everyone in the verse in a fight
He can beat certain characters who are stronger than him via 1 Week BFR if their physical power isn't high enough to resistant WoD (assuming they don't find his heart), he's hard to win a match against due to his resurrection, and his self destruct could probably damage a Top 300 High Ranker so in a straight Deathmatch... That's not entirely inaccurate. (Although I wouldn't say he beats most people, rather he just doesn't lose) Imagine Yuri dying in their first fight by Karaka latching on to her Saibaman-style and Yuri getting Yamcha-d.

Last edited:
Shouldn't Zahard have Afterimage Creation? Here is the chapter where his young data version demonstrates this

Both he and Eduan were shown to do the multiple-hands punching thing in their fight; I'm pretty sure it's just a speed effect though

By the way I noticed something weird with the Verse page; despite this-
  • The 6-B+'s are scaled to be 2x as strong as the 6-B's (58.4 Teratons
being present, there isn't a single profile rated as 6-B+? I feel like at least Khel Hellam deserves it if no one else; being comparable to Partial Release Ancient Power Evankhell + Transformation Level 6 Yama.

Last edited:
@ElajRuengies

What do you mean? Theres a good amount of characters who are rated as 6-B+, these are: Khel Hellam and Evankhell with Ancient Power (they are this strong even while holding back, so their full power is superior to what they showed until now), Yama's Complete Transformation, Essence of Bravery Form Kallavan, Prime White with Cullinan, Evankhell with Ancient Spear and Koon Royale Elliot

By the way, what is the tier of "God" of Guardians? He stated that Zahard and his 12 companions surpassed him only after they defeat all the challenges of the Hell Train and he managed fight against Last Station Arc Baam who was using the two Thorns at the same time

What do you mean? Theres a good amount of characters who are rated as 6-B+, these are: Khel Hellam and Evankhell with Ancient Power (they are this strong even while holding back, so their full power is superior to what they showed until now), Yama's Complete Transformation, Essence of Bravery Form Kallavan, Prime White with Cullinan, Evankhell with Ancient Spear and Koon Royale Elliot
I mean, I see that their AP and Durability are 6-B+, but their Tier still says 6-B? (Or are +'s not included in the actual Tier category?)
By the way, what is the tier of "God" of Guardians? He stated that Zahard and his 12 companions surpassed him only after they defeat all the challenges of the Hell Train and he managed fight against Last Station Arc Baam who was using the two Thorns at the same time
Hmm. He noted that Urek was stronger than him when he first got there, who was stronger than the Sworn Enemy the Hidden Floor made for him, who is comparable to D. Zahard and D. Eduan, but he should also be not as strong as Post Revolution Jahad and Eduan who should be equivalent to the Data they saved in the Mirror at the end of the Hell Train, so... I'd say 7-A? He's probably stronger than Data Maschenny given how he sparred with 1.5 Thorns Bam for a Month, although I'd not sure if he's Ranker level...

Last edited:
@ElajRuengies

Yes, the +'s are not included in the Tier category of the profiles of this site, which I personally is one of the things I don’t agree with the VS Battle Wiki site, I think it confuses people unnecessarily and it should be added

Personally, I think GoG should be much stronger than Data Maschenny with Redan, since he fought against Last Station Arc Baam with 2nd Thorn, who is stronger than his Post-Revolution self with 1nd Thorn, who slightly damaged a suppressed Data Zahard, a feat that Data Maschenny with Redan was completely unable to accomplish.

Considering this, I think GoG is superior to a top level regular (Young Data Maschenny), but still weaker than Rankers

@Enryu_The_Red_Tower

Okay yeah, the GoG is definitely at least 7-A then.

Side Note on Edits on Bam's stamina:
  • While Bam did manage to Ignite the 1st Thorn Fragment again after being knocked out in S2 CH305, he specifically noted that he was almost out of power (this is visualized by how tiny his wings are) and it's gone when current Jahad shows up
  • In S2 CH329, Bam tells Black March that True Self Mode is hard to use for long stretches of time, and if he runs out of power before saving his friends he's out of options. Black March replies by saying that he can stretch out his power a bit longer if he uses her to attack.
So while Base Bam's stamina is Extremely High (as shown by how long he trained with the GoG), it's much lower in True Self Mode and with the 1st Thorn Ignition. While using the Black March / while being in Black March Mode somewhat mitigates this, I would only put it as Medium. And finally, stacking the ignitions in TSM raises his AP significantly, but he also only pulled off one attack like that and it left him out of panting, so it's likely Low. (While he was about to impale himself with the 2nd Thorn as well, we don't see him do it, and it's unknown how well he could withstand that)

@ElajRuengies

About your comment on Baam's stamina in Black March Mode, True Self Mode, with Black March and 1st Thorn Ignitions

I think its a good point, you can ad this on his profiles and separate stamina of his Base form from the stamina of his self with True Self Mode with 1st Ignition/Black March Igntion or Black March Mode, as we did to Adult Naruto and his Baryon Mode

Last edited:
I was trying to ask how good do you guys think this skill of Baam is
I mean, I personally think it's a symptom not a cause (Bam has Reactive Power Level as a consequence of his other traits like power copying, instinctive reaction, and experience in general rather than it being it's own separate thing), so giving the Reactive Power Level itself a skill value is a bit difficult.

Side Note: @Arceus0x, I did the calc for the Hand of Arlene explosion and, to summarize- there's no way Workshop Khun's physical durability is 42 Kilotons / Town level. At best it's less than half that (granted that's still Town level), and at worst it's Multi-City Block level.

(Which makes sense in hindsight; as again, I don't know why Khun was assumed to be half as physically durable as Baragav, who was Nigh-Invincible for his level and barely flinched from a named attack from Hatz, who is around Khun's level. His defensive abilities with Lighthouses is fine though.)

Last edited:
Khun is 7-C due to his feat of defeating Chang Blarode, who was part of the E-Rank Regulars and who should be at least comparable or superior to Novick, who in turn can contend with Base Ran

Khun is 7-C due to his feat of defeating Chang Blarode, who was part of the E-Rank Regulars and who should be at least comparable or superior to Novick, who in turn can contend with Base Ran
I'm not saying that Khun's AP isn't 7-C, I'm saying that his physical durability (not including Lighthouses) shouldn't be half that of what Baragav can take. Maybe this can be talked about more in the CRT

About the Hell Train calc, we can't start CRT who should scale this now? I know it seems a little rushed on my part, but so far it looks like another calc member won't pay attention to it for quite a while

And if there are changes in the calc because of the version of a calc member about the Hell Train calc, I think we can only change the AP of certain characters to 1/3, 2/3 and the total value of the calc to the version of another calc member who evaluate this

About the Hell Train calc, we can't start CRT who should scale this now? I know it seems a little rushed on my part, but so far it looks like another calc member won't pay attention to it for quite a while
The situation on that is as follows; I messaged Damage3245 a week and a half ago and got no response. After a couple days passed, I decided to message DMUA about it ten days ago, and did not get a response. In lieu of this I messaged KieranH10 on Sunday, and I did get response (just 2 minutes later)- he said that he'd have a look when he had time, so I'm currently waiting on that. I'm beginning to worry that I'm spamming.
And if there are changes in the calc because of the version of a calc member about the Hell Train calc, I think we can only change the AP of certain characters to 1/3, 2/3 and the total value of the calc to the version of another calc member who evaluate this
Alright, sounds fair. In which case I seriously hope the 6-C high end is accepted.

You know, I've been wondering if there are any characters that we can scale to Name Hunt Station Arc Ran with 2nd Redan (Large Town level+)
Wait, 2nd Redan Ran is High 7-C+? Wouldn't that make his AP Higher than Namehunt Bam's [Jinsung Ha Style: Extreme Flare Wave Explosion] (which is 7-C because Earthquake math)? That... doesn't make sense.
I assume the scaling for that went like-

[Redan Ran can fight Arie Inieta] [Inieta took hits from Kaiser] [Kaiser took hits from Bam] [Bam's final move was High 7-C] [Therefore Kaiser's durability is High 7-C] [Therefore her attacks are High 7-C] [Therefore Inieta's durability is High 7-C] [Therefore Redan Ran damaging him makes his attacks High 7-C] [Therefore, as Redan is a 2 times multiplier, 2nd Redan Ran is High 7-C+]

If so, then I think that there's a mistake somewhere in that powerscaling game of telephone...

In fact, looking through the few profiles we have on Regulars, I'm beginning to see that there's been some neglect. (For example, Workshop Hatz fighting Cassano who could fight Novick and Ran- makes him Small Town level+ despite the Low 7-C+ feat for Novick's durability being discounted nearly two years ago)

Also, why is there a picture of Wangnan when we don't even have a profile on him?

Last edited:
@ElajRuengies

Yes, you are correct, this is the scale that makes Ran with 2nd Redan High 7-C+

Yes, that was a bit of negligence on my part, but in my defense, monitoring an entire verse almost alone is a little complicated (well, but it is nothing compared to the people who monitor the Pokemon verse, that must be very difficult)

Also, can you be responsible for the CRT about the characters who should scale to the Hell Train calc?

Yes, you are correct, this is the scale that makes Ran with 2nd Redan High 7-C+
Hm... Still, I don't see even a 4 times Ran having an AP twice that of Bam's Extreme Flare Wave Explosion.
I think the main disconnect is scaling all of Bam and Kaiser's attacks to the Extreme Flare Wave Explosion.
Yes, that was a bit of negligence on my part, but in my defense, monitoring an entire verse almost alone is a little complicated (well, but it is nothing compared to the people who monitor the Pokemon verse, that must be very difficult)
Ah, fair enough. (Also yeah, Pokemon power scaling is a colossal, spiderwebbed mess...)
Also, can you be responsible for the CRT about the characters who should scale to the Hell Train calc?
I will, don't worry about that. Although It'll likely also include rescaling things for Regulars as well given I now have a calc for the Hand of Arlene.

Do you guys think Season 3 Charlie can defeat/kill a full power Last Station Arc Baam?
Assuming Bam isn't with Hwaryun, if Charlie gets even a single nick with his poison needle then hilariously yes. Given how he could at least keep up with S3 Bam speed-wise, Charlie could probably get one hit off, although given the danger of getting that close to Bam, he might get one-shotted shortly after.

A double K/O still meets the requirements for killing Bam though, so that's fine.

Shouldn't Post-Clone White (White and Clone), Dallar Show Arc Baam onwards (Baam, Blue Thryssa, Sworn Enemy, "Power" and possibly the Red Thryssa) and Season 3 Baam (The same entities as before) have Multiple Personalities ? I was looking at Ichigo's profile for some time and the three characters I mentioned practically have the characteristics and criteria to have Multiple Personalities in their profiles, since they are separate entities that practically think in completely different ways

Shouldn't Post-Clone White (White and Clone), Dallar Show Arc Baam onwards (Baam, Blue Thryssa, Sworn Enemy, "Power" and possibly the Red Thryssa) and Season 3 Baam (The same entities as before) have Multiple Personalities ? I was looking at Ichigo's profile for some time and the three characters I mentioned practically have the characteristics and criteria to have Multiple Personalities in their profiles, since they are separate entities that practically think in completely different ways
In the case of Bam, the powers don't seem to "talk" while he's actively conscious (at least, not since the Thorn went under control) so I don't know? But absolutely yes for Post-Clone White and onwards.

Anywho, I did a calc for destroying one Bamboo Spear, and Floor of Death Bam with the 1st Thorn is confirmed to be Low 7-B (2.4 Megatons).

(Edit: Got the mass of a Bamboo Spear as well and did a guesstimate calc for Spirit-Room White bulldozing through the 300-something spears using Kinetic Energy and got ~750 Gigatons. Keep in mind that White did this with very little effort, and is a bit weaker than his Last Station self, so Post Clone White is definitely in the Teratons range. I'll add it later when I have the time but right now I need to work on Physics)

Last edited:
@ElajRuengies

I mean, Baam still talks to them when it is necessary to extract more power from them, for example, during his duel against Data Zahard, he went into his mind and was talking to them despite the fact that outside his mind, in the real world, he was fighting Data Zahard

This calc seems to be an outlier if we take into account the Hidden Floor Arc characters powerscaling, since Base Data Maschenny (2.7 Megatons) casually one-shotted the Big Breeder, who fought evenly against Data Asensio, who can easily defeat opponents who Hidden Floor Arc Baam struggle to or can't defeat (take into account that Baam had a power-up after Red Thryssa entered it) which implies he is stronger than his Floor of Death Arc self, who performed the 2.4 Megatons feat

@ElajRuengies

I mean, Baam still talks to them when it is necessary to extract more power from them, for example, during his duel against Data Zahard, he went into his mind and was talking to them despite the fact that outside his mind, in the real world, he was fighting Data Zahard
Those were flashbacks to his time while he was undergoing Revolution, or at least that's what I interpreted it as. I might be wrong in hindsight.
This calc seems to be an outlier if we take into account the Hidden Floor Arc characters powerscaling, since Base Data Maschenny (2.7 Megatons) casually one-shotted the Big Breeder, who fought evenly against Data Asensio, who can easily defeat opponents who Hidden Floor Arc Baam struggle to or can't defeat (take into account that Baam had a power-up after Red Thryssa entered it) which implies he is stronger than his Floor of Death Arc self, who performed the 2.4 Megatons feat
Wait, I thought Base Data Maschenny was "At Least" Low 7-B (2.7 Megatons), "Likely" 7-B (66.9 Megatons)? (Given the two different ways of calculating AP from storms; Condensation and KE) In which case the powerscaling's still fine.

(Looking at the fight between Redan Data Maschenny and Data Zahard, it does look like Maschenny effectively drops a Lightning Storm on him, so I can see the argument for KE. Plus, 133.8 Megatons managing to crack Data Zahard's mask while still not budging him works, given how the current Hell Train calc puts him in the 1000+ Megaton-zone. (Speaking of which, I'm still waiting on a KieranH10 after 5 days...))

Last edited:
Back