• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tower of God General Discussion Thread Part 5

It seems that chapter 486 was translated earlier than expected in my country, I don't want to give spoilers, but I can confirm one thing, Yasratcha remains the same troll as always lol

Last edited:
People often consider it morally wrong but they are wrong themselves.
If i give my friend a book i have to read, it doesn't mean that I'm pirating it am i?
So someone shared chapters with me and i took itm

I mean, who told the LINE to be too strict to get to this point? Even before the six-month hiatus started, SIU already had at least 9 chapters ready, but because of LINE's bureaucracy, they couldn't release at least one chapter for month until the hiatus ends, and then the piracy is happening a lot now

yeah. This spreads even more to other media. Netlfix and Crunchyroll aren't available for me here (can't pay for netflix due to the credit card not being of the same region where i am) so of course i say "screw it" and pirate that stuff of gga and russian websites.

hmmm, sooo, should arie swordmanship have some type of limited law manip or something? SIU latest blog states that the unpredictability and uncatchable nature of it its due to laws of the tower which are beyond the laws of physic...
edit: added limited...

Alright, sorry for the spotty attendance, end of school stuff is taking up my time; anywho from the looks of things the Endorsi Crater Redux is okay, although the Hell Joe and Finger calc are questionable because nothing really confirms that the rock structures are mountains, meaning that we might just have to use at least 1/2 the Moses Punch calc (at least 5% no shinsoo Urek- 14.5 Teratons) for Hell Joe and Top 300 High Rankers, while 100% Urek is at least 10x the Moses Punch (290-ish Teratons), likely much higher given that he wasn't using Shinsoo.

The Bamboo Calc(s) and Rose Shower Redux have yet to get the 2nd opinion / evaluation.

Spoilers for Chapter 492- Korean Raws Yama's attacks keep getting cooler and yet he's still getting humiliated. Honestly I think this qualifies as animal abuse.

Actually I just realized that I have no idea where everyone else is at in terms of what they've read to pirating ftw

why is Bam resistence to curses and magic only in his last key(Last station Arc), that's inherent of him, it should be on all keys.
The same to 1st Thorn abilities, all abilities that aren't learned and are just inherent of the being/object should be since he obtained them (the object or the ability).
The same with purification, he didn't learn a new technique or ability of Shinwonryu or anything. Tho it should be put when he learned Orb Shinwonryu instead.

why is Bam resistence to curses and magic only in his last key(Last station Arc), that's inherent of him, it should be on all keys.
Well, it became concrete around Floor of Death, so it should be moved to there. Earlier instances of this ability are spotty and non combat applicable.

Example- While he managed to break the Rice Pot's spell right before Name Hunt, that was only after the Blue Demon told him his ideals were full of shit and he was abnormally shaken. Earlier the Rice Pot's spell worked on him just fine.

And, in the same Arc, the spell around Fenryl's teeth that makes wounds it inflicts unable to heal also worked on Bam when he was fighting Kaiser. As such, it can be inferred that matches using Name Hunt Bam or earlier will have him be vulnerable to Spells.
The same to 1st Thorn abilities, all abilities that aren't learned and are just inherent of the being/object should be since he obtained them (the object or the ability).
Okay that one makes sense although it sounds annoying to format.
The same with purification, he didn't learn a new technique or ability of Shinwonryu or anything. Tho it should be put when he learned Orb Shinwonryu instead.
Eh, on the fence about that one, since Bam hadn't used it for that purpose before Last Station.

Well, it became concrete around Floor of Death, so it should be moved to there. Earlier instances of this ability are spotty and non combat applicable.
I mean, we can alway use possible ¨x¨ resistance (should be able to ¨x¨ despite ¨x¨) aside, floor of death already have magic negation, is resistance what im talking about
But im sure that SIU didn't have that in mind at the time so fair
Eh, on the fence about that one, since Bam hadn't used it for that purpose before Last Station.
He never used Orb Shinwonryu aside of Zahard Battle. And when he started using it it aside of Zahard battle he was shown to be able to do so, since the light of shinwonryu nullifies now, and not the shinwonryu himself, it's not somehting he actively learnt, or knew, it's an ability of shinwonryu itself (Power Null of energy, spells and curses) (power null resistance to zahard :00000)

Alright with the CRT finally sorta close to finishing, and some calcs evaluated, here's what the new AP Table for Hand of Arlene through Train City looks like-

Town level: 18.7 Kilotons (Calc Reference: Ran vs. Novick)
  • Workshop Khun (Scales to beating Top 5 E-Rank Regular Chang)
  • Workshop Rak (Scales to Khun)
  • Workshop Novick
  • Workshop Ran
  • Workshop Hatz (Scales to Khun)
  • Return of The Prince Bam (Rule of thumb)

At least Town level: 37.4 Kilotons
  • Workshop Ran w/ Redan (Redan is 2x multiplier)
  • Hand of Arlene Bam (Fought Ran and Novick at once; stopped Ran and Cassano after the Explosion)
  • Rak w/ Mad Shocker (At least- harmed Reflejo)

Town level+: 68.2 Kilotons (Calc Reference: Endorsi Crater Redux)
  • Workshop Endorsi
  • Workshop Bam (Scales to comparison statements w/ Endorsi; higher with Thorn)
  • Workshop Reflejo (At least- Higher AP than Mad Dog who scales to Endorsi)
  • Post Workshop Cassano (At least- stated to be stronger than Bam with Thorn after obtaining both Devils)
  • Train City- Dallar Show Rak (Clashed w/ Cassano during Dallar Show; while there wasn't a fight he'd still need to be around this strong to stop him)
  • Train City - Dallar Show Khun (Scales to Rak)
  • Train City Ran (Scales to Khun)

Possibly Large Town level: 136.4 Kilotons
- Train City Ran w/ Redan (Redan is a 2x multiplier)

Also, wedging in Ran's Redan Multiplier to his Train City self means that another level of speed has been added.

AP: 18.7 Kilotons
Associated Speed: Mach 840-ish

AP: 37.4 - 68.2 Kilotons
Associated Speed: Mach 1670-ish

AP: 136.4 - 152.1 Kilotons
Associated Speed: Mach 3350-ish

AP: 304.3 Kilotons
Associated Speed: Mach 6690-ish

AP: 608.5 Kilotons - 66.9 Megatons (Kinda big range ngl)
Associated Speed: Mach 13390-ish- Sub Relativistic

AP: 133.8 Megatons
Associated Speed: Mach 26770-ish- Sub Relativistic

Last edited:
My Hell Joe calc got evaluated so here's the stat spread-

At least Country level: 49.4 Teratons- (Reference: Khel Hellam Bull Calc)

• Partial Release of Ancient Powers Khel Hellam
  • Partial Release of Ancient Powers Evankhell (Matched Khel's AP)
  • Essence of Bravery Kallavan (Only person Evankhell thought would be a challenge; managed to break out of her casual attack while wounded)
  • Yama's Complete Transformation (There was a CRT about this I think)
  • Prime White with Cullinan (Fought Kallavan)
  • Khun Royale Elliot (Fought Evankhell)
* Yasratcha (Yasratcha scaling on hold til' [spoilers] continue)

Country level: 24.7 Teratons-

• Serious Base Evankhell (Partially blocked Khel's attack w/ Yama)
  • Evankhell Decompressed (At least)
  • Base Yama (Partially blocked Khel's attack w/ Evankhell)
  • Yama's Partial Transformations (At least)
  • Jinsung (Said to be able to give even Slayers a hard time; Top 100 High Ranker)
  • Base Kallavan (Fought Jinsung)
  • Arm Bound Kallavan (At least- stated to be able to beat Dowon + Everyone else had he needed to)
  • Prime White without Cullinan (Fought Arm Bound Kallavan and was beating him)
  • Base Khel Hellam (Didn't think Yama could beat him even after seeing Base Yama w/ Partial Transformations)
  • Prime Doom (According to SIU; would have given Yama a hard time if Doom were in his Prime)
  • Dokoko + Windbird (Was No-Selling all attacks that were being thrown at him, albiet that was also due to some wind hax, made Doom and Paul flee)
  • Lepavuv's Bullets (Would have killed Evankhell; killed Dokoko)
  • Post-Clone White's Strongest Techniques (Stated to be equal to the Squadron Commander's power, making him at least as strong as Base Kallavan)
  • Elpathion's Lighthouses (Blocked White's Shooting Star, could stall Evankhell before she got serious)
  • Cheonhee's Sylpheed Shields (Blocked White's Magnolia)
  • Maschenny (Top 100 High Ranker; Fought Jinsung albeit not very well)

Likely Country level: 16.1 Teratons- (Reference: Hell Joe Calc)

• Transformed Hell Joe
  • Dokoko (Should be into the Top 300 judging by Lefav's statements about becoming a Branch Leader while she was Rank 278)
  • Dowon (As a member of the Hidden Grove, she had to take on the Direct Descendants of the Family Heads. Beat one of Lo Po Bia's sons, probably should be Country level but she lacks feats. Superior to Post Clone White w/ Spinel)
  • Garam (Immoblized Evan, who's as strong as Yuri, with just her pressure. Confident in being able to fight Hell Joe for some time)
  • Possessed Yuri (Fought Garam, stated to be a threat to Hell Joe)
  • El Robina (Normally would work against other High Rankers; hurt Jinsung's wrist)
  • Current Doom with Half-Body Transformation (Beat Dokoko)
  • Paul with Partial & Half-Body Transformations (Took several hits from Dokoko; portrayed as similar to Doom)
  • S3 TSM Baam's durability with Blue Thryssa Transformation (Took 3 Explosions from Kallavan to break)
  • S3 Karaka's durability (Took a casual hit from Arm Bound Kallavan, later managed to deflect one of his attacks)
  • Post-Clone White with Spinel (Managed to regularly wound Arm Bound Kallavan, something even High Rankers have a hard time doing. Although Kallavan wasn't using a shinsoo boost at the time)

Back