• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tower of God General Discussion Thread Part 5

Compilation of random notes to no one in particular-

• Thinking of switching out the Hand of Arlene calc (22.2 kilotons) for the Ran and Novick clash calc (18.7 kilotons) given that it isn't really Khun's useable durability in a fight given that the one explosion nearly killed him and put him out of commission for at least several hours, so it's more of an upper limit.
  • I currently have 6 calcs that need to get evaluated, and given that the hiatus likely ends in 1 - 2 months (SIU said it'd be 6 more months on late-ish December meaning sometime in June probably), I might just have to make a CRT or something to get them evaluated before then, although I've brought this up before
  • When the Hiatus ends and other folk come back to this discussion thread, they might have a bit to read through
  • Will Edit and add more later if I think of anything else since basically no conversation is going on right now

Okay, I came back after some time, it was bad for not explaining why I wasn't here for a few days, but it had to do with emotional issues, but now I'm fine

Regarding past comments, I think Weakened Doom scaling to 4 Teratons is fine and makes sense. About the Hand of Arlen's calc, I also agree that it should not be used, as Khun was passed out and seriously injured by the explosion, but I wonder which End the calc of Ran and Novick's clash will be used, 8-B, 7-C or 7-C+?

And on Season 2 Baam's tier section, I think I was too impulsive in editing it, so I think it is fine where it is currently. But about Prime White's Social Influencing, I think it makes sense, since blood-painted eye mark spreading through the Tower as a rebel symbol practically fits on the requirements of that

Also, I propose that Post-3 Siblings Absorption Hoaqin (Last Station Arc) in durability should scale to Low 7-B+ (4.8 Megatons), since despite being overpowered by the combined migh of Androssi and Beta (who should be comparable to Androssi at the time) in AP, it was shown that after taking the combined attack of both and be sent flrying through several pillars, he wasn't damaged and only annoyed, and could keep fighting if Hwaryun hadn't intervened

Okay, I came back after some time, it was bad for not explaining why I wasn't here for a few days, but it had to do with emotional issues, but now I'm fine
Don't worry about it, I had to do a similar thing with TogTwt during a recent $#!+show that came out; it happens!
Regarding past comments, I think Weakened Doom scaling to 4 Teratons is fine and makes sense. About the Hand of Arlen's calc, I also agree that it should not be used, as Khun was passed out and seriously injured by the explosion, but I wonder which End the calc of Ran and Novick's clash will be used, 8-B, 7-C or 7-C+?
The 8-B end was there mostly to poke at explosion calcs which set the 20psi radius at the fireball despite the fireball being a separate thing from the blastwave, so it isn't really a valid end and I should probably just explain that.

The 7-C end is the one that looks the best to me since it works with the redone Endorsi crater calc better (the 7-C+ end would make Workshop Ran w/ Redan stronger than Workshop Endorsi)

(The reason why I redid the Endorsi Crater Calc was because
1. I noticed the Angsizing didn't give 18.7 meter radius when I did it- I got ~12 meters making it way smaller
2. Train City Ran should scale to Train City Khun and Rak making him 84 Kilotons, making Train City Ran w/ Redan 168 Kilotons, which would make him stronger than Daniel Hatchid at 152 kilotons, which didn't really make sense. The Redone Crater calc puts Endorsi at 68 Kilotons, making Train City Ran w/ Redan 136 Kilotons, which fits with the story more)
And on Season 2 Baam's tier section, I think I was too impulsive in editing it, so I think it is fine where it is currently. But about Prime White's Social Influencing, I think it makes sense, since blood-painted eye mark spreading through the Tower as a rebel symbol practically fits on the requirements of that
Alright then, if no one else voices any objections in the meanwhile then I'll add Social Influencing for Prime White
Also, I propose that Post-3 Siblings Absorption Hoaqin (Last Station Arc) in durability should scale to Low 7-B+ (4.8 Megatons), since despite being overpowered by the combined migh of Androssi and Beta (who should be comparable to Androssi at the time) in AP, it was shown that after taking the combined attack of both and be sent flrying through several pillars, he wasn't damaged and only annoyed, and could keep fighting if Hwaryun hadn't intervened
Eh, there's a few problems with that-
1. Given by Cassano saying "a weapon that gets stronger with its owner... I envy it" among other lines of dialogue, Living Ignition Weapons are implied have a harder time leveling up than other folk on account of them being, well, a weapon, and thus it's harder for them to get any further than their "complete" state. On top of that, Beta wasn't training, and was literally stuck lying in a box for actual months at a time in order to be registered as a weapon instead of a person to board the train. (Since he's not a regular) While he's probably stronger than his Workshop self after his general condition more or less stabilized, there's no way he scales to 2.4 Megatons; at least not within his own power.
2. Beta's attack wasn't with his own power, it was Endorsi using the Bong Bong to effectively use Beta as an actual weapon/projectile similar to how she teleported Batis's bullet against Big Breeder Chung in the Early Hidden Floor.
Hoaqin: There's another one...?! Did she summon him here using that item?!
Beta: How dare you use me, a Living Ignition Weapon, like this!!
Basically the move that sent White flying was within Endorsi's power, meaning Post Siblings Hoaqin only scales to 2.4 Megatons

oh yea, everyone with flare wave/piercing technique should have durability bypassing, not limited as they originally have them. Tho the limited vibration could stay

oh yea, everyone with flare wave/piercing technique should have durability bypassing, not limited as they originally have them. Tho the limited vibration could stay
I mean, while it messes up internal organs and its shinsoo flow, if one's insides are tough enough / the power gap is large enough between the opponent and the attacker, then the Flare Wave's effectiveness goes down.

It doesn't make durability irrelevant like soul hax or mind hax does, hence the "limited"

Random note but Yeon Fire is said to be hotter than lava; and this was stated by a dude of the Gueta Race, who live on flames near volcanoes, so that's a reliable source. (While the current temperature given for Evankhell's fire is already hotter than lava on account of it melting steel, I feel like the line should still be added regarding Primeval Fire at least given what was said about the Yeon family lore)

i think the Anaak vs Hatsu crater feat should be calced. Ik it is off screen but it has a clear epicenter so it could not have been made with multiple strikes or overtime. It would be a good feat to know what s1 scales to

i think the Anaak vs Hatsu crater feat should be calced. Ik it is off screen but it has a clear epicenter so it could not have been made with multiple strikes or overtime. It would be a good feat to know what s1 scales to
I think that was Anime only/Non Canon; there wasn't a crater in the webtoon
didn't endorsi have an ignition weapon feat?
Yesn't; the Ignition Weapon Narmada has a feat

Here's a list of every notable feat I could find in S1
  • Hwaryun jumps really high in the air
  • Rak throws a big spear really far
  • Khun deflects a spear right near Bam's neck with a knife
  • Khun reacts to sniperfire
  • Narmada cracks/chars the ground
  • Hatz gets rammed into a wall
  • Endorsi kicks the bull and cracks the ground
  • Green April Ignition KE
  • Black March Ignition stops a giant eel' charge

I might do one big blog later looking at everything in S1, but I legit don't have time for it rn. Past general estimations from looking at panels puts the stuff there at Wall level-Small Building level, although the Green April's KE is Multi City Block level

Okay so I remembered that it was stated that Yama + Evankhell wasn't below Khel Hellam, which kinda throws a wrench in the current scaling given that their Bases are at a third AP Khel Hellam. As such, I've redone the Top 300 - 100 High Ranker chart with another Tier at (24.7 Teratons) which is the Khel Hellam Bull calc divided by 2. Hopefully this looks right;

At least 6-B's (49.4 Teratons): Post Essence of Bravery Kallavan, Yama's Complete Transformation, Prime White with Cullinan, Khun Royale Elliot, Partial Release of Ancient Powers Khel Hellam and Evankhell, Yasratcha

6-B's (24.7 Teratons): Serious Base Evankhell / Evankhell Decompressed, Serious Jinsung, Serious Arm Bound Kallavan, Prime White without Cullinan, Base Yama / Yama's Partial Transformations, Base Khel Hellam, Prime Doom, Dokoko + Windbird, Lepavuv's Bullets, Pre-Essence of Bravery Kallavan, Elpathion's Lighthouses, Cheonhee's Sylpheed Shields, Post-Clone White's Strongest Techniques, Maschenny's Durability

Likely 6-B's (16.1 Teratons): Casual Jinsung, Casual Arm-Bound Kallavan, Dokoko, Garam, Transformed Hell Joe, Possessed Yuri, Dowon, El Robina, Current Doom with Half-Body Transformation, Paul with Partial & Half-Body Transformations, S3 TSM Baam with Blue Thryssa Transformation, S3 Karaka's durability, Post-Clone White with Spinel

Last edited:
I wanted to ask why certain characters should scale to 24.7 Teratons/29.3 Teratons? I remember that both Yama's Partial Transformations and Base Evankhell were overpowered by Khel Hellam's Partial Release of Ancient Power (but they were able to deflect the Bull's breath plants attack to it not affect the Cage completely) and so far, no character scales directly to Urek's 10% punch with no shinsoo due to what you said previously about it

I wanted to ask why certain characters should scale to 24.7 Teratons/29.3 Teratons? I remember that both Yama's Partial Transformations and Base Evankhell were overpowered by Khel Hellam's Partial Release of Ancient Power (but they were able to deflect the Bull's breath plants attack to it not affect the Cage completely) and so far, no character scales directly to Urek's 10% punch with no shinsoo due to what you said previously about it
Okay yeah, while the 10% Punch AP is off the table (I kinda just wanted to be able to use the calc for something), in the blogpost for S3 Ch35, it says this-
Lore-wise if you ignore everything but power, the Yama-Evankhell combo is not below Khel Hellam
Additionally it addresses Complete Transformation Yama and Evankhell individually as being comparable to Khel Hellam earlier.
I presume when Evankhell was referred to individually it meant Partial Release of AP Evankhell, while "Yama-Evankhell Combo" refers to Base Evankhell and Yama as he was (w/ Level 6 Transformation)

In other words-
Partial Release Khel Hellam = Partial Release Evankhell = Complete Transformation Yama = Partial Transformations Yama + Serious Base Evankhell = 49.4 Teratons

Okay, that seems fair enough, but there are some things that I would change about this scaling

Base Yama should be 6-B, as when he and Evankhell managed to a attempt to counter-attack, Yama wasn't using any Partial Transformations at the moment and he was protrayed as comparable to Base Evankhell even without it (and "Yama-Evankhell Combo "happened when they tried to stop Khel Hellam's Partial Release and Yama was in his base)

Base Kallavan (when I am referring to Base Kallavan, I'm referring to Kallavan after absorbing the EoB into his body 3000 years ago, but it doesn't use its full extent/power [with that blue gems into his arms and forehead overflowing blue shinsoo] and after training during this years, this is what I mean by "Base" Kallavan, if you understand. While his true "Base form" was featless if we don't count that part where he survives the beating from a casual Jinsung and tore apart of his clothes and this happened thousands of years ago. And about Kallavan's Essence of Bravery Form, is when he has that gems overflowing blue shinsoo) should be 6-B, as even Jinsung wasn't much confident about defeating Kallavan (he wasn't even aware or know about his Essence of Bravery Form during that moment) and when they finaly fight, they were evenly matched.

And if Kallavan be 6-B (24.7 Teratons), Post-Clone White with his Strongest Techniques, Cheonhee's Sylpheed Shields and Elpathion's Lighthouses (even without preparing) should also be 6-B

I think Lepavuv's bullets should be 6-B (24.7 Teratons), due to she being able to one-shot Dokoko possessing Windbird and being capable of threatening to kill a decompressed Evankhell

Dowon should scale to 6-B (24.7 Teratons), as she managed to protect Baam from a serious attack from a restrained Essence of Bravery Form Kallavan, who was finally trying to kill him

Okay, that seems fair enough, but there are some things that I would change about this scaling

Base Yama should be 6-B, as when he and Evankhell managed to a attempt to counter-attack, Yama wasn't using any Partial Transformations at the moment and he was portrayed as comparable to Base Evankhell even without it (and "Yama-Evankhell Combo "happened when they tried to stop Khel Hellam's Partial Release and Yama was in his base)
No, but also yeah you're right, but also you might be wrong, or maybe not? (I'll explain) Looking back at it, Yama's Arm Transformations weirdly disappear and reappear between panels, although it doesn't seem like he was using it when he blocked the attack, but the color sorta matches up if he were? I guess I'll say you're right since I'm a bit lost.
Base Kallavan (when I am referring to Base Kallavan, I'm referring to Kallavan after absorbing the EoB into his body 3000 years ago, but it doesn't use its full extent/power [with that blue gems into his arms and forehead overflowing blue shinsoo] and after training during this years, this is what I mean by "Base" Kallavan, if you understand. While his true "Base form" was featless if we don't count that part where he survives the beating from a casual Jinsung and tore apart of his clothes and this happened thousands of years ago. And about Kallavan's Essence of Bravery Form, is when he has that gems overflowing blue shinsoo) should be 6-B, as even Jinsung wasn't much confident about defeating Kallavan (he wasn't even aware or know about his Essence of Bravery Form during that moment) and when they finaly fight, they were evenly matched.
Okay so if I read that right;
  • Actual Base Form Kallavan / Flashback Kallavan is Kallavan before obtaining the EoB Statue, and is basically featless (fair)
  • "Base" Form Kallavan / No Forehead Gem Kallavan should scale to 24.7 Teratons by virtue of fighting base Jinsung
Well, the thing about that is, the fight between Jinsung and Base Kallavan goes like this-
They talk - They clash once - Cut to another scene - Cut back - More talking - Kallavan charges - Jinsung pauses him with a [Reverse Flow Control] - He elbows his forehead which does nothing - Kallavan uses [Lethal Move, Hurricane Shaker] - Jinsung goes flying - [Backlash Bomber] - Jinsung's hand throbs - More talking - Cut to another scene - Cut back - "We're actually technicians" - Jinsung uses [Jinsung Ha-Style Shinsoo Boost: Iron Defense] - Kallavan goes flying - More talking - Kallavan pauses to touch his nose(?) - Kallavan charges again - They exchange blows - Jinsung hits him with [Lethal Move: Demonic Storm] - Kallavan gets sent back again - Cue Essence of Bravery info dump

The problem is that Jinsung doesn't get to fight long enough (after he starts using techniques) to really gauge how much he had the edge against Kallavan. Still, Kallavan is shown to be somewhat overpowered when Jinsung starts pulling out skills. (Also, it'd be kinda weird if Restrained EoB Kallavan was weaker than before he started fully using the EoB's power, even if he was being casual.)

Still, Jinsung did think he'd have a hard time fighting Kallavan, although that could also be due to Kallavan's sheer toughness. So I'll propose this;

Base Kallavan's AP- 16.1 Teratons
Base Kallavan's Durability- 24.7 Teratons

Jinsung's AP (Nameless moves)- 16.1 Teratons, higher (24.7 Teratons) with techniques (Perks of being a Technician)
Jinsung's Durability- 16.1 Teratons
Jinsung's Stamina- Infinite

With that said, considering how Maschenny also took a [Shinsoo Piercer] from Jinsung, her Durability would also be 24.7 Teratons. (Stone Walls; Stone Walls everywhere...)
And if Kallavan be 6-B (24.7 Teratons), Post-Clone White with his Strongest Techniques, Cheonhee's Sylpheed Shields and Elpathion's Lighthouses (even without preparing) should also be 6-B
Post Clone White's strongest techniques would then scale to Kallavan's AP, and Cheonhee's and Elpathion's defenses would scale to that.
I think Lepavuv's bullets should be 6-B (24.7 Teratons), due to she being able to one-shot Dokoko possessing Windbird and being capable of threatening to kill a decompressed Evankhell
Fair enough
Dowon should scale to 6-B (24.7 Teratons), as she managed to protect Baam from a serious attack from a restrained Essence of Bravery Form Kallavan, who was finally trying to kill him
I mean... Hm... I'll have to think about that one more later, but sure that works for now (rn I gotta go do school stuff)

now i have seen that Bam skill is not so good, like, yeah he can copy an entire style, but he was only able to use it because of Albelda, this is a sad day for me...
Basically, he can copy the style of White, which follows abstract trajectory(dont find the scan anymore :( ) and bends space, but he don't bypass resistance to techniques that resist being copied.

Alright yall, I'm mostly done with the blog, (here) any thoughts? (Or feats that I might have missed?)

Also, I think that if Prologue / Season 1 profiles are made, then they'll have to be their own separate thing because the folk only have a fraction of the abilities they do even at the start of Season 2 due to no one except Lauroe, Bam, and maaaybe Anaak being competent in Shinsoo Manipulation

Last edited:
So, Ha Jinsung will be solid 6-B too? And about Dowon?
Serious Jinsung is solid 6-B

Honestly, Dowon's in the same boat as Maschenny in terms of lacking feats/iffy showcasing.

Dowon's flowers at the very least managed to get Bam out of the way of Kallavan's blast; whether or not it completely blocked it is another story.
Also, at this point Kallavan's attacks were still getting stronger (as stated by Bam later as the Blue Thyrssa broke), meaning he wasn't fighting at the same level as when he was fighting White without Cullinan.

Luckily, the hiatus will be over in around a month so Yasratcha's game should give Dowon and Cha a chance to shine. For now being cautious, Dowon is at 16.1 Teratons

And about Base Yama? Honestly, on the panel during the combined attack of him and Evankhell, you can see that his right arm in normal size (since the Partial Transformations of his arms are bigger than Yama himself) and he can use that dark-red colored shinsoo attack even in his base, he did it against Karaka and Baam

And about Base Yama? Honestly, on the panel during the combined attack of him and Evankhell, you can see that his right arm in normal size (since the Partial Transformations of his arms are bigger than Yama himself) and he can use that dark-red colored shinsoo attack even in his base, he did it against Karaka and Baam
Yeah Base Yama's 6-B

i just want mind controlled Jordan to use Bullet That Pierces thorugh the Woods of Uncertainity to Bam, if it misses, then CRT for Acausality to all irregulars letsgoo.

I want to put everything the Shinworyu can do, but that's assuming they know the Shinwonryu, which Urek doesn't
urek(and Rachel) is/are the only one that doesn't because he was stronger than the god of guardians, but yeah, maybe have him as an exception

he even says that that's the technique FH uses
Shinwonryu.jpg

I think verse-specific power pages require a certain amount of users to be justified, so shinsoo manip is fine bc basically everyone in ToG has it, but I'm not sure if Phanta, Enryu, Jahad, Urek, Eduan Gustang, and Bam is enough characters

I think verse-specific power pages require a certain amount of users to be justified, so shinsoo manip is fine bc basically everyone in ToG has it, but I'm not sure if Phanta, Enryu, Jahad, Urek, Eduan Gustang, and Bam is enough characters
there are verse that has thing for a certain group of people, but in those case it was for an entire system of person and some exclusive group of ppl. i mean Blazers physiology, this could be the same for ToG(tho Irregulars dont share the same origin as regulars sadly, in the case i showed they shared the same origin) but i don't know what abilities it could have

resistance to energy, density, pain manipulation and include that everyone have shinsoo manipulation as a verse specific(?) and irregulars have all that and resistance to precog, clairvoyance and shinwonryu abilities i guess. i say that we better wait (i really want to see if irregular are acausal)...

there are verse that has thing for a certain group of people, but in those case it was for an entire system of person and some exclusive group of ppl. i mean Blazers physiology, this could be the same for ToG(tho Irregulars dont share the same origin as regulars sadly, in the case i showed they shared the same origin) but i don't know what abilities it could have

resistance to energy, density, pain manipulation and include that everyone have shinsoo manipulation as a verse specific(?) and irregulars have all that and resistance to precog, clairvoyance and shinwonryu abilities i guess. i say that we better wait (i really want to see if irregular are acausal)...
I'm gonna be honest because you keep bringing it up-

1. I don't see how being an Irregular would let Bam dodge Jordan's bullets. The bullets' constant accuracy aren't something due to specific capabilities in shinsoo control like Admin Hax always trumping Regulars, it's just an aspect of Jordan's transformation.

2. Even if Bam did dodge Jordan's bullets, that wouldn't be acausality, just resistance to Casuality Manipulation. Additionally, Jordan's Bullets' Causality Manipulation is limited, in that it only applies to his bullets and their targets, so while Bam would be immune to the Gae Bolg and other retroactivity-aimed projectiles, he'd be screwed in Medaka Box.

I'm gonna be honest because you keep bringing it up-

1. I don't see how being an Irregular would let then dodge Jordan's bullets. The bullets' constant accuracy aren't something due to specific capabilities in shinsoo control like Admin Hax always trumping Regulars, it's just an aspect of Jordan's transformation.

2. Even if Bam did dodge Jordan's bullets, that wouldn't be acausality, just resistance to Casuality Manipulation. Additionally, Jordan's Bullets' Causality Manipulation is limited, in that it only applies to his bullets and their targets, so while Bam would be immune to the Gae Bolg and other retroactivity-aimed projectiles, he'd be screwed in Medaka Box.
haha, you see why i believe that maybe in a future they will have acausality ALL of this is expeculation.

Jordan is only a plus, a minor helpful thingy that can turn the tide, if he avoided it, he should have resistance to causality/probability manip. with that, he has all the pieces needed that acauaslity brings: anti precog, fate and causality.

With all the info that we have, it COULD be acausality IV. My reasons are that:
Aside from all the negating precog and clairvoyance aura. by Khel words the fate changed, all the destinies he foresaw were completely altered by Baam. he said it himself, Bam changed the destiny of all the canine people. He make it a comparison to the FH and Zahard who also changed the fate he foresaw making him useless...

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
This is compared to Zahard case which altered the destiny of what Khel saw in his precog
No Caption Provided
mind you Zahard also has precog:
7915099-jahadcanplayaroundfate.png
this is a different case of Bam passive aura that negates precog and clairvoyance this was after he was out of it:
7930044-eldercanseefatebecauseheisawayofanirregular%282%29.png
They don't abide by any pre existant path, instead they create their own new path:
7915197-theymaketheirownpath1.png

7915198-theymaketheirownpath2.png

Basically, we already know that they have a weird aura of not precof here go somewhere else:
7930039-theyresistfateseeing%281%29.jpg

7930040-theyresistfateseeing%282%29.jpg
and
7915077-innateofirregulars%28resistprecog%291.jpg

7915078-innateofirregulars%28resistprecog%292.jpg

7915079-innateofirregulars%28resistprecog%293.jpg

The part below says ¨that's Jahad¨
And that's a different thing to acausality ofc but my reasons for hypothetical acausality are:
  • Dont abide pre established fates and change the established ones(see Khel Hellam saying he changed the destiny of canine ppl)
  • Create a new path that only them can walk.
  • are stated by flowery language to be ¨greater¨ than fate
Why I want him to avoid causality manip bullet? because with that they have everything needed for acausality, dont abide pre established fate, changing it completely, rendering precog useless by doing so(see Khel Hellam case of Zahard changing fate that he foresaw rendering him useless). if they resist causality they will also ignore causality manipulation, and abide by their own path that they themselves create.
+ Render Causality manip useless too if they ignore causality manip even if its limited.

That literally screams acausality. You dont need to resist fate manipulation, the fact of changing your own established fate is already resistance to fate. like your natural fate was to die, and you change it completely, again this is an example, that is what Bam did to the canine people, change their fate.

Again this is all hypothetical if the times come and more information that supports it appears,then i will do a CRT if it happens.
If not then RIP

Back