• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Massive Rak Wraithraiser upgrade

one of the most important ToG characters finally gets an upgrade.

around panel 34 we see Rak shoot an atomic breath. What's the proof? He is a dinosaur shooting a blue beam, it is clearly a reference to godzilla. Because of that feat he should clearly scale to Godzilla, but to which one?
First we find similar beams of the weakest and then the strongest godzilla.
The weakest godzilla that uses a similar smooth blue beam is GMK godzilla who is 6-C and thus the lower tier of s1 Rak should be 6-C
The strongest ones with a similar beam are magic domain and monster strike who are 2-B

TL;DR Rak's tier should be at least 6-C, likely 2-B and he should get energy projection and radiation manipulation.
I rest my case

At first I was concerned that this thread would be removed, but then I saw it was in Fun and Games

While we're at it, Bam clearly deserves Type 4 Immortality (Resurrection) by virtue of obviously being Jesus Christ, and Khun AA should have Causality/Luck/Fate Manipulation given that time he conned probability during coin-toss game against Rachel

Back