• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tower of God General Discussion Thread Part 3

Yo. I think Jahads 6A rating is unsupported. He scales to 6A for defeating Arie Hoon but there isn't a profile for him even tho he scales to Urek who is 6B

Also Yama needs Reactive Instincts or whatever allows to u respond to things without thinking or seeing as seen by him being asleep and still being able to fight and respond automatically to threats

AstralKing7 said:
Yo. I think Jahads 6A rating is unsupported. He scales to 6A for defeating Arie Hoon but there isn't a profile for him even tho he scales to Urek who is 6B
Also Yama needs Reactive Instincts or whatever allows to u respond to things without thinking or seeing as seen by him being asleep and still being able to fight and respond automatically to threats
Yes, I also think the 6-A should be removed, but that should be replaced by "likely higher" since there should be considerable power differences between Zahard and Arie Hon

Yes, I agree with this

I also agree to remove Zahard 6-A and replace it for likely higher. When Data Koon Eduan fought Data Zahard they were pretty close I personally think the 10 Great Warriors are closer to Zahard than most peoples but Zahard is above Arie Hon since he beat him 10 times I think most if not all of these fight were difficult for Zahard but I could be wrong since we never saw those fight.

AstralKing7 said:
Idek tbh I'd rather just wait
Because he did say that he gained the ability to also see and stand above it
Fair, but we need to wait a few more years to see if he is literally controlling the fate or if he is indirectly controlling people related to him and then affecting everyone around them.

Btw I found more information that definitely supports Slayers are high rankers indeed. I'm gonna try one more time to post it all on your wall lmao 😅ƒÿ¡

AstralKing7 said:
Btw I found more information that definitely supports Slayers are high rankers indeed. I'm gonna try one more time to post it all on your wall lmao 😅ƒÿ¡
Yes, I'm waiting for that, maybe this will help us set a definitive standard for the Rankers and High Rankers tiers.

I thought the rule of the Tower did not apply to Irregular what I mean by that if Zahard made a contract with a Guardian the 10 Great Warriors or Urek, Baam and Rachel could bypass the contract. When Baam and company will reach Floor 100 the floor where Zahard and the 12 great warriors ( minus Hendo Lok and V ) received there immortality contract maybe will have answers to how its works.

Back