• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tower of God General Discussion Thread Part 3

Well, I think Kallavan in EoBF should get the Immortality (Type 2), I mean, he survived a big hole created in his belly and latter capable of taking attacks from Evankhell, Yuri and Karaka, as well some time after the end of events fo Last Station he could be seen as being well when trying to chase Baam's suspensionship

Yeah they do. Zahard is 3rd and the Arie swordsman guy is 5th. Don't remember where the other ones are, but all of them have ranks.

Tower's Top 17 High Ranker ranking as I remember is like this:

1st - Phantaminum

2nd - Enryu

3rd - Zahard

4th - Urek

5th - Arie Hon

6th - Koon Eduan

7th - Adori Zahard and Enne Eurasia Zahard

9th - Baek Ryun

10th - Ha Yurin

11th - Tu Perie Tperie

12th - Molic One P. GR

13th - Eurasia Blossom

14th - Po Bidau Gustang

15th - Grace Mirchea Luslec

16th - Hendo Lok Bloodmadder

17th - Yeon Hana

Well, I guess all of ToG characters can get type 1 Acausality because of this thread. Because in the ToG universe the past is set in stone and cannot be changed. No time travel, no alternate universe, no nothing. So that's cool I guess.

Hey guys, I would like your opinion on the tier 6 scaling we have current:

Zahard>Urek Mazino (Casually 597.2 Teratons)=Arie Hon>the rest of 9 family heads>>>>>>>Khel Hellam's Ancient One (Superior to 89 Teratons)= Evankhell's Ancient One>>>Yama (Complete Transformation)=Khel Hellam>Evankhell=Royale Elliot=Kallavan (Essence of Bravery Form)=Prime White>>Ha Jinsung (59.7 Teratons)>>>Yama (Base/Partial Transformations)=Prime Doom=Base Kallavan>Maschenny=Hell Joe transformed (29.3 Teratons)>Yuri Possessed>>>Elpathion=Weakened Doom>Sharon=White (Depowered)=Base Yuri (5.9 Teratons)~=~Choenhee>Karaka>>>>Paul=Yu Han Sung=Dorian Frog

What do you think?

I'm fine with it but damn Prime White is that strong!! Can't wait to see the rest of the Ancient Slayers

Also I've been busy with school a lot but I haven't forgotten about bringing the evidence for Slayer High Rankers

I think its looks good I only have 2 disagreement. I think Maschenny would beat prime Doom and I think Jinsung could have won against Kallavan if Maschenny never came to backstab him.

In the flashback both Prime Doom and Yama seemed to be on par, I mean he forced Yama use the complete transformation to defeat him, that should make him stronger than Maschenny, at least. Kalavan in EoBF was overpowering Jinsung and the forced the latter use a Dura Negation technique to finally cause damage on him

The X-Factor of Maschenny is her Yellow May she has never use it but I feel that would give her a significant boost. For Jinsung I just feel that Jinsung could have beat Kallavan that doesn't mean he is stronger lets just say if Jinsung fought 10 times Kallavan would win the majority of the fights I just don't give him 10/10 maybe 7 or 8 I don't mind that you rank Kallavan over Jinsung.

The 13 Month Series when ignited is a significant boost of power, Maschenny with Yellow May ignition can potentially be comparable to Prime Doom, but this is my personal headcannon. EoBF Kallavan is above Jinsung, but not by a gigantic margin, but Jinsung really had lethal techniques to beat down Kallavan, well, he used them and lethally damaged him, he could definitely have defeated him if Jinsung had used more attacks instead of thinking that Kallavan had been defeated.

So, the thing Prime White>Jinsung, is because when Depowered White use one of his strongest attacks against Dorian Frog, the latter said the power of this attack can rival with Kallavan's power, so Prime White's attacks should normally be as strong

Ohhhhhh yea I remember that! That was part of my support for Slayers all being high rankers cause even deported white for gods sake who is a regular level can do that

So full power prime White is way stronger and it makes sense with the Ancient slayers being so fearsome that Jin Hansung Warned us that waking up the ancients will be too much

Makes sense

Anyway, when will we have a large-scale fight without the High tiers characters having to restrain themselves to don't destroy the environment around them? I mean, I know it's the Guardian's job to keep walking natural disasters from fighting each other, but I really wanted to see that

That would mean that that the guy who is inferior to Kallavan, whose name I cant remember, the cube controlling one, casually stopped an attack of EoB Kallavan's level, which is, imo, preeeeeeetty unlikely. Elpathion.

I think he was referring to base Kall.

Tbf White was losing power consistently tho with every attack.

The strongest attack he used was rig he after he was stated to be as comparable to Kall and he fought Elpathion way after that

He put all his remaining energy into that attack and was aiming to take out the rapier girl with it iirc. So it makws little sense for that attack to be much weaker than his first move.

PaChi2 said:
He put all his remaining energy into that attack and was aiming to take out the rapier girl with it iirc. So it makws little sense for that attack to be much weaker than his first move.

But it didn't cause as mich damage nor did it get the attention of other high rankers tbf.

Also the first move isn't the one I'm talking about. Frog ranker made the statement about him when White got back up from being knocked down and said there's that terrifying power he felt again that's different from when White was tired from using too much energy

Back