• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tower Of God General Discussion Part 2

Guys, I decided to add and organize the Baam images and his versions of each Arc, is this Baam (Hidden Floor Arc/Pre-Revolution) picture good? If not, can anyone of you edit and remove that little part where Big Breeder appears?

TOG-274 4

I mean, although Baam in Season 1 does not have much focus when it comes to combat, it is important to profile, because when people visit the profiles they will see only Baam in Season 2 and 3, thus making them confused, and I remember him having performed a feat that is probably between 9-A to 8-C when using shinsoo, but this was just happened in the Last Examination Arc

When people try to underestimate the feat of Baam when he's attacked Kallavan with Stardust, comparing it to Baam scratching Urek, and I'm just saying ... Baam's hurting Urek's is an immense outlier

Hidden floor arc was a little bit confusing but the Zahad fight was hype. Khun Edhan was really cool as well.

Last station arc was absolutely ridiculously good.

Dorian Frog was awesome, loved her abilities. Seeing Ha Jinsung fight was mental.

Yuri was such a beast in last station arc. Legit best character. Evankell is an absolute monster. She has gotta be the strongest character by on screen feats at least currently.

Yeah, Hidden Floor Arc was really confusing.

The Last Station arc pretty much shows us that, Karaka >>> Yu Han Sung and Dorian Frog

This Arc also silenced those who said that: Yuri >> Jinsung
Since Kallavan even weakened he dispersed one of Yuri's strongest techniques with a punch

Yeah absolutely. I mean Jinsung casually tanked a weapon designed to one shot high rankers. He didn't even think about dodging it either. Kallavan had to go 100% to beat him in my opinion. Karaka is an actual beast. He is like TOG Batman tbh. It would be cool if there was statement about how Karaka created the dimension that contains his heart and how large it is. Could potentially scale it to his AP if there was.

Maybe. I really like Karaka as well.

In terms of on screen feats, I think Urek has the best one from the floor of death arc. Evankell, Kallavan, and Ha Jinsung are all close seconds.

Hidden floor arc had a lot of interesting mechanics, but it seemed to be decently explained. SIU didn't rush things along, and always takes time to explain stuff. Zahard vs Baam was very hype, but also a major stepping point for Baam, with the Last Station Arc adding to that development. I can't wait to see what happens if/when he fights Yama.

I remembered another fact of Data Zahard, where he vaporizes a huge amount of stones, it was during his "fight" against the children of Eduan, perhaps this could serve as a support feat, but doubt that it reaches 6-C or High 6-C

I had put TOG off for years and finally glad I picked it up

Gotta say I love lore around the universe and inside the universe

Really can't wait to hear more about the relationship between Urek and mister Penny

Amazing.

Each element was so different. Didn't know which way things were heading which is good. So unpredictable. Great development for side characters and great back stories.

Really happy how SIU used a huge cast from season 1 and 2 and made them so relevant.

I also loved the tension and sense of danger in those arcs too. And the huge plot twist

Yes, also do not forget how much SIU gives consideration to its fans, sometimes speaking in their Blogs about things from their daily life and random curiosities about certain characters along with drawings that it does, especially the Arcs finals are amazing, with battles that they make you tense and excited

I loved the Last Station Arc, It shows how Baam strong and weak he is against the Rankers and High Rankers, reminding me of Luffy at Marineford, with everyone impressing with him but at the same time he was an ant in a storm and could die at any time

Baam has enough balls to speak that will persuade Yama in front of his own, it seems considerable Baam not to feel much fear of the pressure of the presence of Yama, since Baam also was in front with beings with comparable or superior presences, like Kallavan and real Zahard

I was impressed by how fearless he was towards Yama, I knew he would stand up to him but to call him an old Thug was very satisfing. seems like the big guy from season one is back.

Baam one day will become the boss of FUG, this is a fact, and this guy who appears is the Akryung, one of the subordinates of Headon who was sent to help Rachel to climb the Tower, I remember he was the strongest regular during the 2nd Floor exams

I get the feeling Gustang is a major player in the over-arching story (other then being a head of the 10 families) he seems to have some sort of ulterior motive differen't to Zahad and Fug entirely.

I feel the same way. I also feel that Rachel is tied up in that portion of the story, seeing as how she's also an irregular, but has shown none of the supernatural growth or strength that the others have.

Yeah, he could perhaps have tried to artificially produce an irregular and it didn't work out how he intended but via some sort of deal with Headon (she is seemingly given some sort of status as a 'main character' or 'heroine' of the TOG story) even though she doesn't have any abilities the plot seems to warp and change around her to her benifet (except for a few times where she was very unlucky) but the fact she has progressed as far as Baam without needing to get stronger is suspect.

Back