• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tower Of God General Discussion Part 2

Litentric Teon said:
Yeah, lol. Though I think Enryu's rain is much more spear like than Baam's. But I mean hey, Danmaku is effective for taking out large groups of enemies.
Of course, that Red Rain of Enryu seems so much more deadly and painful, he with a casual Red Rain was able to kill several Rankers (probably some high Rankers) while the Rainfall of Baam was only able to kill some C-Rank Regulars, Danmaku in ToG is the most normal thing to see, in fact, between a fight between Baam Base current and Data Maschenny with Redan, who do you think wins?

@Teon

Can I ask you in favor? Could you put two new tabs? The tabs are for True Self Mode and True Self Mode (Post-Data Zahard Battle/Last Station Arc) and thus separate Baam and Baam Base powers in True Self Mode, since having several tiers for Baam in his last two keys in Season 2 is confusing and so we always have to limit the modes of Baam, which is honestly annoying.

Wait, you want a tab for True Self Mode Post Revolution training and true self mode last station arc? I'm not sure if those actually need to be separate tabs. (His profile is already a lot as is tbh)

Litentric Teon said:
Wait, you want a tab for True Self Mode Post Revolution training and true self mode last station arc? I'm not sure if those actually need to be separate tabs. (His profile is already a lot as is tbh)
Yes, I want a tab for True Self Mode (Post-Data Zahard Battle/Last Station Arc) and another for True Self Mode (Post-Revolution), in fact you can take advantage and remove the "Training" of the key that Baam before and after Baam made the Revoultion with Data Eduan. I mean, I find it annoying when we make matches involving the last two keys of Baam and we always have to limit or say what mode it starts with, this is annoying

I wish we had a calc to find out the size of the Dog Shelter, since this place seems to be pretty big and Baam threatened to destroy this whole place with a single one explosion of his Giant Shinsoo Orb, and we all know that Baam is not a person who bluff, especially his current himself

If I can get a clear shot of the place then I could do a simple explosion calc, though I doubt it would give results higher than what he's already ranked as.

Though I'd have to do the calc a bit later. When I have time to do that and add the tabs for Baam.

Do not worry about the tabs, I've already learned how to do it (by testing the profile blogs I created), now you just have to worry about the calc of the explosion that Baam could do in Dog Shelter

Although if the result were 6-C or High 7-A this would support even more 6-C ToG, since Baam seemed to create this explosion casually

Fair enough, but it depends on the size of the dog shelter. It would have to be pretty massive to give that high a result.

As a frame of reference, a 5 mile explosion radius only yields like High 7-C.

Wow, I had the impression this would result in at least 7-A, now I know what the NNT thread guys felt from knowing that the explosion that the Demon King in Prime Meliodas Body did was only High 7-C

Incidentally, Teon, could you get me a rendered image of White in the Last Station Arc full body if that's possible? How did you do with Baam before the Hell Train Arc started, if not take renderization in the his full body it can be almost the whole body

By the way, I found two interesting things in ToG that can have their own calcs, like Urek doing that explosion using his 1% of his power with one finger against Karaka in Floor of Death Arc and Base Kallavan dispersed big clouds in the Last Station Arc

Funny enough, I don't think Baam is being arrogant. I think he genuinely doesn't want to hurt the guy.

It's kind of similar to Superman telling his villains off. He knows he's stronger, not because he thinks he is but because he knows he is, and doesn't desire to hurt them. Baam is the same way.

In the view of Baravag, Baam is being arrogant.

Well, the next chapter will have some flashbacks of Baam training with a member of Ha family (again) that is a C-Rank Regular in the same level of a Ranker

Not really. Baam is likely going to plow through him without using all his strength. I'm willing to bet it'll seem like he gave it some effort, but that's likely just so that Baragav won't feel bad.

It seems to have recently released a turn-based game application called "Hero Cantare" which brings together the most iconic and famous characters from Webtoons of the action genre, has characters from TGoH, ToG and others, it seems that there are up to two Baams in this game, Baam which faced Data Zahard and the Baam that used the Black Match in the Last Station Arc

In fact, Yuri is very pretty in this game too, especially her eyes

Too bad that this game is only available in South Korea, but there are even trailers and advertisements of this game:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PJoAZLnpQ-w&t=349s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L5tuJDgXJMc&t=6s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kkTox8LhLI0

Back