• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tower of God Discussion General

Wait, I used another calculation method and it's actually stronger than 1% of Urek. If you use kinetic energy it's Low 6-B to 6-B depending on the timeframe.

By the way, administrators should have resistance to their own powers. It was stated that teleportation between floors is impossible, but the admin sent YHS and Evankhell to another admin's floor, this shows that admins can ignore the laws and powers of another.

Jobbo said:
By the way, administrators should have resistance to their own powers. It was stated that teleportation between floors is impossible, but the admin sent YHS and Evankhell to another admin's floor, this shows that admins can ignore the laws and powers of another.
Yep.

But, I have a question, how is the feat 7-C+/Sub-Relativistic and the feat Low 6-B+ from Yuri Rose Shower?

I've calced both feats and posted them.

Anyway, I'm going to be really busy for several months so I won't be as active. I'll still drop by occasionally to take calc requests, but I won't be editing or posting here that much.

By the way, I forgot to mention that Bong Bong at 10% output is High 7-C. Androssi should be Low 7-B+ with Bong Bong at 100% output.

Actually it may only be High 7-C or Low 7-B. Also, everyone who scales to Base Hoaquin should have their range upgraded to kilometres, I'd appreciate it if someone handled this

Guys I've added my opinion on the Sub-Atomic destruction, and I think that it would apply to basically every Shinsoo user if I've understood the reasoning correctly. I agree with the changes but I want everyone to know what they're signing up for if we go through with this.

Baam Path
Is it only me who has the feeling that hwaryun is gonna sacrifice the other 2 groups in order for baam's group to run away.
I really don't like her and how she does things sometimes.

That would go againts Baam's feelings and will no doubt cause him to diverge from the path she sent him on. She's been around him long enough to know that so I don't doubt she tooken that into consideration, so it's unlikely buy I do understand what your saying.

I think that she will do it regardless of baam's feelings if it can help save his life, i feel like she is that kinda type of person.

Edit: But i think someone else is gonna come to the last station before that happen, and white is just a distraction at this point to let baam and his group to escape.

Well she did admit that her plan wasn't perfect so yes the possibility is real but like I said if she does Baam will diverge from his path and will try to save them, and in the proccess will probably get himself killed due to all the HIgh-rankers.

Speaking of the battle we're finally have a chance to see where baam is on the Rankings, no doubt he'll be fine againts C Regulars.

I had just found out that top teirs in OP was downgraded due to some technicality discussion so they are all downgraded to 6-C+ so I think the vs thread between Luffy and Yuri shouldn't be applicable.

Also guys I believe Sub-Atomization should be given to all Shinsoo users. Remember that the whole argument for Sub-Atomization is based on Shinsoo being treated exactly as matter, and that user of Shinsoo can manipulate what is essentially matter on a macro-quantum. This means that to destroy/disperse a Shinsoo attack is akin to destroying/dispersing atoms since Shinsoo basically replaces it. Any character that has shown the ability to do so would be granted it, and since it is such a basic thing that even Second Floor Regulars should know how to do it is natural to assign this ability to all Shinsoo users.

If character X uses matter manipulation to split atoms and create a energy beam, and said energy beam destroys a building, the building wasn't atomized unless shown or stated.

Gabriel 00 said:
If character X uses matter manipulation to split atoms and create a energy beam, and said energy beam destroys a building, the building wasn't atomized unless shown or stated.
Tell that to Saint Seiya. The fact remains that if a character is stated to be able to sub-atomically destroy things and it is shown to be true then we have to consider all his attacks as sub-atomic unless they end up being an outlier.

But atomization isn't a property of shinsoo(exept for the shinsoo black hole).

And i agree that the island level calc for Saint Seya is stupid because atomization is a property of cosmo, it's not like he generated energy enough to atomize a portion of the ground.

I think many people are misunderstanding, I am well aware that SIU is not a physicist. I too am using this as an example. However the FACT remains that Shinsoo is strikingly similar to sub-atomic particles or at least molecules. Jobbo's statement that "Electrons have a natural tendency to repel each other, the only attraction they experience towards each other is extremely miniscule gravitational attraction which is naturally overpowered by their repulsion anyway", completely disregards this and assumes I am stating that Electron's and Shinsoo are exactly the same - I merley used that to further support the fact that Shinsoo can be thought of as sub-atomic particles such as electrons. However the fact remains that Shinsoo is a FICTIONAL substance with supernatural abilities. Nothing more, nothing less. However the fact that it shares many similarities with the behaviour and properties of atomic and sub-atomic substances cannot be disregarded.

Furthermore, in regards to Jobbo's statement about Sub-Atomic destruction needing to be destruction of the bonds between the sub-atomic particles, it is clear that Shinsoo has bonds. We can infer this because Shinsoo can appear as Liquid, Gaseous or Solid. These are all states of matter that all have bonds, regardless of the strength of these bonds. No matter what state Shinsoo takes in order to remain that way it requires a certain bond, whether these bonds are the same as the intermolecular bonds that occur in real life I don't know and I doubt it anyway. The fact is that these bonds are there otherwise Shinsoo would occur as individual particles, rather than the watery form that we see them. Jobbo might have missed this because she focused too much on the electron example that I gave, and so countered with the fact that electrons do not have bonds.

Also, I already have two other people that seem to have agreed with me on this so I'm looking for any more.

I'm fine with shinsoo being a sub-atomic particle, but still doesn't mean that the characters can cause atomization on every attack. As i said before, if you use matter manipulation to create an energy beam it's not like the beam that i create can destroy atoms too. Even if shinsoo attacks can ignore durability via sub-atomic destruction, it's not like the characters are generating that level of energy.

Back