• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tournament of Power - Joke Edition (RP)

I challenged star and max, only to forget

Star rainbow blasts Orror after he forgets about the fight.

We'll, I guess so. Star replied.

"HEHE. I'M OUT OF YOUR LEAGUE KID. TURN AROUND NOW BEFORE YOU SEE SOMETHING YOU MIGHT REGRET." HOSTLESS said.

Christian Higdon said:
We'll, I guess so. Star replied.
"HEHE. I'M OUT OF YOUR LEAGUE KID. TURN AROUND NOW BEFORE YOU SEE SOMETHING YOU MIGHT REGRET." HOSTLESS said.
Wario stares, then sees the stuff HOSTLESS said that Star might regret, laughing merrily through it all and when it's over, stomps HOSTLESS. "That's all? You make me laugh!" Wario says as he puts on HOSTLESS's sunglasses.

"YOU MAKE ME PITIFUL, FAT B*STARD." He spoke, flying up and crying in laughter. He was clearly enjoying the fodder here.

Christian Higdon said:
"YOU MAKE ME PITIFUL, FAT B*STARD." He spoke, flying up and crying in laughter. He was clearly enjoying the fodder here.
"HEY! I'M NOT FODDER! MY FINAL FORM CAN SNAP WALUIGI'S FINAL FORM IN HALF, MEANWHILE WALUIGI'S FINAL FORM STALEMATED LORD ENGLISH, WHO WOULD DESTROY YOU WITHOUT EVEN EXISTING!"

Christian Higdon said:
"AWW. THE GNOME LIKES TO SPE-WE GET IT, MISTER! NOW, IF YOU COULD GIVE ME A BIT." He turned to Star.
Wario is pissed off, but decides to give the insignificant worm time to do what he wants to do.

TheDarkSide857 said:
PublicMinority87 said:
Ultima doge adds antihydrogen to the nuclear fart, erasing the antihydrogen, the nuclear fart and creating an arena wide explosion.
Which kills Ultima Doge.
Ultima Doge sheds his skin, growning more in a millisecond, surviving the explosion.

Back