• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tournament of Power - Joke Edition (RP)

PublicMinority87 said:
Ultima Doges split in half body vanished. What came out was a different,m but much stronger version of Ultima Doge.
"I'll stall her." Bowser started attacking Star.

Ultima Doge then grabs Star, and cuts an arm off, regenerating in a new Ultima Doge, causing the other one to fall off the edge of the arena still holding Star.

Doodlebob draws train tracks where Star is, since its a drawing Star couldnt feel the tracks, but then he draws them into normal ones, but not before drawing a train. "Go to hell." He says as the train is alread there, going at 5000000 gigaparsecs per minute causing Star t almost fall out of the arena (Keyword: Almost)

Translation:MWAHAHAHAHAHAH Star welcome to die!

PublicMinority87 said:
Doodlebob draws train tracks where Star is, since its a drawing Star couldnt feel the tracks, but then he draws them into normal ones, but not before drawing a train. "Go to hell." He says as the train is alread there, going at 5000000 gigaparsecs per minute causing Star t almost fall out of the arena (Keyword: Almost)

Translation:MWAHAHAHAHAHAH Star welcome to die!
This is too ridiculous, Star said.

Jevils head acts as a paddleball his head goes flying then goes back to his body "HAHA CATCH ME IF YOU CAN!" Jevil teleports at lightning speed firing spades at mr patch "HAHAHA FUN FUN!"

Sans2345 said:
"HAHAHA FINAL CHAOS!" Jevil dissappears "BYE BYE!" Jevil uses final chaos on mr patch
Star, Alex, Daniel and Max go to the dimension where Jevil went

Meanwhile DARKNESS and spongeku are still fighting spongeku is getting tired "Huff.....puff....man i did not know you was that strong and could keep fighting for that long...heh" DARKNESS looks at spongeku "I grow tired for my father wants me to win this tournament of power i will still help HOSTLESS but when everyone is gone i can bet you 100 dollars i will destroy you and HOSTLESS and make my father proud!"

Mr. Patch shoots multiple grenades at DARKNESS. Then he punches DARKNESS multiple times. "MUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDA" He shouts. "Misut─ü Pacchi" Public says as a bunch of Mr Patch clones appear attacking everyone.

Back