• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tournament of Power - Joke Edition (RP)

I have talked about this in private. However, I'd like to see what would people think about such a idea ( Sorru for bad organization... I am on Mobile ATM ) :

Plot: Essentially the Plot is that the Humans in Post-Retcon World's Beyond have been observing the events at JBW for a while, observing the matches and they really like what they see. So... They want to know who is the strongest Joke-Character. What they do is use their technology to bring all joke-characters to be or have been to fight in a stadium to prove their worth. They ask their God to fill the role of [Zen-Oh] and he/she reluctantly agrees ... However created a entity to fill the place of him while he/she sits in the bleachers. As long as they get a choice to do this or not. It is a secret that he is the Supreme God.

The prize is a wish of any kind... Given by The Crying Child's Weakest Aspect (The Mysterious Ruler) ... Unrivalved in potency.

Rules:

0: This will be canon to Post-Retcon World's Beyond... However I'll leave it up to you if you want it to be canon on your side.

0.5: How entries will work is that you either come here In-Character to ask to join , or one of the Moderators of the Tournament drop by the Comments Section to ask for your world's participation. If you say Yes, you will be sent there automatically. If not, they will leave you alone.

1: Respect Authority. If you do not.... Forceful Destruction of all the participants of that team ... You don't come back until after the tournament is over.

1.5: Don't try to fight The Mysterious Ruler ... Even if every profile fights him at once, it won't work out in your favor.

2: No cheating ! Meaning , if you get ringed out, it is over (for you and your team) ... And any attempts to cheat the system won't come out in your favour.

3: Flying is not allowed. A anti-field is made to restrict this, regardless of how powerful you are, it will still restrict you.

4: Four characters per person... Your nade characters plus one or 2 fictional characters.. Even though the latter is not recommended.

5: Team-Ups with opposing sides are allowed. However, if the teams survive, they go up against each other once they are last left standing.

Anything you feel needs to be added... Let me know. Any one somewhat interested ?

Offical Teams (WIP): Supercalifragilisticexpalidocious : Bread , Natsuga Christian Higdo : Christian (Spectator) MaxForward : Alexcar , Max

Bread is flying down in a stable, comfortable position letting his arms fly back behind him to make a rocket shape throughout the whole flight. He notices a thread and lands back down on his feet.

He leans torwards the thread and squints his eyes, reading it. He slowly gets more excited the more he reads it, breathing faster as he goes. When he finishes reading the entire thread, he widens his eyes and jumps, throwing his arms up. A blue aura flickers as he does, as he lands on one foot.

"Awesome! I'd love to join this!" Bread exclaims, clearly excited about this. He stops posing, putting his other foot down on the ground.

A man cloaked in a black robe just stared blankly at the Bread & then Max He seemed to not care that much. So, with a expression that would make some of the kindest people turn into mindless animals, he signed their name. He winced slightly when he heard Bread's exclamation. " Someone is excited " . He said sarcastically, rolling his eyes. He then asked ' Is there anyone you plan to bring with you ? Or... Are you two arrogant enough to believe you can do this solo ? " .He asked this as a rhetorical question.

The 2nd Existential Seed said:
A man cloaked in a black robe just stared blankly at the Bread & then Max He seemed to not care that much. So, with a expression that would make some of the kindest people turn into mindless animals, he signed their name. He winced slightly when he heard Bread's exclamation. " Someone is excited " . He said sarcastically, rolling his eyes. He then asked ' Is there anyone you plan to bring with you ? Or... Are you two arrogant enough to believe you can do this solo ? " .He asked this as a rhetorical question.
Yes, Max said. I am bringing Alex with me.

Bread coughs, then turns to the man cloaked in a dark black robe, as his headband tails swing counter-clockwise and hang around behind him. He then puts his hands together in the same position as the kid who did it to them as he looks at the ground, and begins to think for a while before looking back at the man.

"Uh, I guess I'll bring my old friend Natsuga with me." Bread replied in a calm tone. "Maybe also Ransu, and Imagination Hunter." Bread then looks up at the sky, confused. "Or was it imaginashun huntaa? I'm confused. But yeah."

"Either I'm tripping or I didn't kill ALL THE PARASITES. Where am I?" Christian was out for a while now.

"So is THIS what you meant, Bread? When we would fight? If so, I am not in!" Christian said, very mad.

All of a sudden, Bread, Max, Christian, and the man turn to look at a sudden dark patch as darkness gathers. A demonic skeleton with bloodred pupils in empty sockets wielding a giant serrated black sword and riding on a bigger, almost primitive, skeleton steps out of the dark red portal that had formed.

"Hello, stranger. I would like to enter your tournament." Dark states.

TheDarkSide857 said:
All of a sudden, Bread, Max, and the man turn to look at a sudden dark patch as darkness gathers. A demonic skeleton with bloodred pupils in empty sockets wielding a giant serrated black sword and riding on a bigger, almost primitive, skeleton steps out of the dark red portal that had formed.

"Well, hey Dark." Max said, in a careless way.

"So, can I at least spectate? I'm too much of a chicken to fight." He revealed that he was still soft inside.

TheDarkSide857 said:
All of a sudden, Bread, Max, Christian, and the man turn to look at a sudden dark patch as darkness gathers. A demonic skeleton with bloodred pupils in empty sockets wielding a giant serrated black sword and riding on a bigger, almost primitive, skeleton steps out of the dark red portal that had formed.
"Ayy!" Bread said.

Christian Higdon said:
"So, can I at least spectate? I'm too much of a chicken to fight." He revealed that he was still soft inside.
"I guess, behind the edge, there was lots of dignity inside!" Max said happily.

The Nameless Man just sighed a bit as more entities came to the Entrance. It was good really. His master would be pleased. But at the same time, it wouldn't be. He tookajust answered all their questions " I see.... Alright then. Alex for your team Max, and Natsugu and Naga.... Okay then. One, Christian.... You can speculate if you choose to. We won't force you to compete... The Master's intention is for everyone to have free will. And another one... Dark is it ? Okay then ... So that's 4 newcomers so far " . He wrote his name unto the notepad.

( The Deadline is Friday, 11/5 BTW... So yeah. And you introduce a Fun and Games Board as soon as this idea is up. FML . )

"I have many allies, but some of them would win this too easily for me." He revealed how OP some are.

"... HOSTLESS , if that is who you are referring to, regardless of what form he took , wouldn't be able to kill you here, in this Neutral Space ... The Master wouldn't allow it " . He said in a demented tone for a bit, seepign with some sort of power unknowst to any of them. The swaying of his movement, his look almost look like he was possessed by a malevolent spirit . Then, he went back to his monotone voice. " However.... You can choose whatever you want . And before you ask ' How do you know about that feud ? ' ... Would we be gathering you all here if we didn't know at least a great deal about what you are capable of ? " . He asked questionably , before returning to his regular position.

The Nameless Man asked the question in a regular tone, slightly shrugging his shoulders at what he thought was a obvious response.He glanced at Max, sighing a little bit at the addition he wanted to add to his party . " Ahh.... Yes . Yes, he will be accepted as well " . He wrote his name on the notepad.

He looked at Christian with a bored look. " While your confidence in your allies is... acceptable.... You may not want to underestimate the power of some entities located throughout the entirety of everything . However, you are free to think however you want to think " .

The contestants are arguably worse than the last ones. Call me when someone gets erased. Bonus: If you have a problem telling if it's "In-Character" or "Out of Character" let me tell you that those things were never something I cared for. I am me. Simple. Though, can I be me when I'm not myself?

In fact, scratch "contestants", they ALL are worse than the last time. Specially the traitor.

Back