• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Touhou General Discussion Thread 2: 17.5 Edition.

New Akatsuki Records song is out! Very catchy, kinda similar to Necromantic IMO but I think I prefer this one :v

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!
ultimate-warrior-wwe.gif

No oceans in Gensokyo. Also ZUN has drawn characters with boobs like twice in his entire life and actively apologized for it in Urumi's case. This is one of the least horny game devs/manga writers in existence, go get your fanservice somewhere else.

Also we have Lost Word for this exact reason, y'know. And I don't think canon Touhou needs to take any cues from that abomination.

Lost Word isn't canon, so their big googa gazonkies isn't canon. I want to know their canon googa gazonkies size. Maybe we can get a large size from it.

Takes place in the Sea of Tranquility
...Shit.
Too based.
No such thing. If Touhou was like, say, Senran Kagura, than I would've never ******* touched it.
Lost Word isn't canon, so their big googa gazonkies isn't canon. I want to know their canon googa gazonkies size. Maybe we can get a large size from it.
Idk, just go look at Alphes' art. 99% of people's breast size HCs come from them, anyways :v

Last edited:
I'm honestly kinda shocked the tier 1 upgrades are going this well. Two staff agreements in under a week is really surprising for something I thought would've been extremely controversial.

images

Yuri just like "meh, whatever" so i don't really trust it
Kingpin and the others input are done so well but i'm still waiting for Ultima
Reluctant agreement is still agreement. Yuri has a problem with the standards for brane cosmology being tier 1, but admitted Touhou meets those standards.

i dont like the thought of reimoo and marisad being tier 1 but hey tier 1 touhou chars is tier 1 touhou chars so

Is it really though? Ogbuna seems to have a few problems with it.

Maybe we'll still get H1-C but the funy 1-B doesn't seem likely as it stands now.

Here's hoping Saikou pulls the same shit he did in the Ups and Downs CRT and mysteriously disappears for a few months right after posting his disagreement.

Y'know, maybe Touhou is just cursed to have all its big revisions rejected the first time around.

I've already got another tier 1 CRT in the works, and if the previous discussions on infinite speed are anything to go by, then this time it'll go through.

That's about a month and a half away though :v

Y'know, maybe Touhou is just cursed to have all its big revisions rejected the first time around.

I've already got another tier 1 CRT in the works, and if the previous discussions on infinite speed are anything to go by, then this time it'll go through.

That's about a month and a half away though :v
I advise to properly prepare this time. It did felt kind of rushed. Making blogs is a good way to also have everything prepared, from all angles possible. I believe you guys also have a discord, don't feel discouraged to invite some mods or something so you can clarify any and all doubts. The more efficient and able to properly convince them, the easier and straight forward everything will be.

Back