• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Touhou General Discussion Thread 2: 17.5 Edition.

Does anyone happen to have a CRT roadmap?
Kinda? I have a rough idea of what I wanna do with mine, but I can't really speak for everyone else (though I do know that @Guardian_Doge is doing a youkai AE2/immortality/mid-godly regen upgrade in the future).

As for me, I'm probably gonna do another general CRT (miscellaneous abilities + a bit of universal rescaling and infinite speed evidence), a god physiology CRT, PC-98 revisions, a fortune CRT, NEP additions for the entire cast, maybe do other missing profiles after that, and then tier 1 upgrades.

General revisions come first since they're already done, but everything else is a matter of "I'll post it when I get around to finishing it".

Tips number 1: Do not believe the words of 2hu wankers that's also an SMTian.
comments_of_the_deranged.gif

Kinda? I have a rough idea of what I wanna do with mine, but I can't really speak for everyone else (though I do know that @Guardian_Doge is doing a youkai AE2/immortality/mid-godly regen upgrade in the future).

As for me, I'm probably gonna do another general CRT (miscellaneous abilities + a bit of universal rescaling and infinite speed evidence), a god physiology CRT, PC-98 revisions, a fortune CRT, NEP additions for the entire cast, maybe do other missing profiles after that, and then tier 1 upgrades.

General revisions come first since they're already done, but everything else is a matter of "I'll post it when I get around to finishing it".
Looks nice to me.

I'm trying to think of what else we could even cover beyond that stuff lmao

Maybe try to push further into tier 1 if the L1-C/H1-C stuff goes well.

Pretty sure there's already a few 3-A and low 2-C Ultraman and Kamen Rider characters, could be wrong though.

There's a couple of Low 2-C Ultraman character, but most of those Ultraman will get beaten by the L2-C Kamen Rider by their hax, and here I'm hoping to do a Decade vs Zero match lol.

Last edited:
I don't remember any Low 2-C Riders, but even if there were, even Zero can't do anything especially since a lot of them have special physiologies and factors like Acausality and the likes. As it is, Ultra is that middle ground among Tokusatsu verses here.

I don't remember any Low 2-C Riders, but even if there were, even Zero can't do anything especially since a lot of them have special physiologies and factors like Acausality and the likes. As it is, Ultra is that middle ground among Tokusatsu verses here.
It's Novel X Ex Aid. Yeah Ultraverse is not on the mainstream spot, maybe they will when the strongest on the Ultraverse has a profile (Ultraman Noa).

Back